PDA

View Full Version : Re: Ping Adrian : A Candle for Sadie (Gramby's dog)

Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
July 22nd 09, 12:36 AM
> Dear Adrian
> Granby just had to send her beloved dog Sadie to Rainbow Bridge and my
> kitty Mosey put up a candle for her on RPCC , the 'group' name is Sadie
> and would you please put up a candle site for Sadie here as well? I know
> this is a loving gesture you do for RPCA and I wouldn't dream of taking it
> away from you.
> Thank you so much.
> Purrayers
> Kyla & Clowder
> ---so sad for Gramby

Adrian[_2_]
July 22nd 09, 10:41 AM
Mosey =^..^= wrote:
>> Dear Adrian
>> Granby just had to send her beloved dog Sadie to Rainbow Bridge and
>> my kitty Mosey put up a candle for her on RPCC , the 'group' name is
>> Sadie and would you please put up a candle site for Sadie here as
>> well? I know this is a loving gesture you do for RPCA and I
>> wouldn't dream of taking it away from you.
>> Thank you so much.
>> Purrayers
>> Kyla & Clowder
>> ---so sad for Gramby

I was going to start a candle but someone beat me to it.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Sadie
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Granby
July 22nd 09, 12:23 PM
I got up this morning and went and looked at the candles, had to print them
off. Thank you all. Funny how a candle you can't touch, smell or feel the
heat of can bring comfort. Thank you all.
om...