PDA

View Full Version : Roxie on Etsy!

BfloPolska
July 22nd 09, 08:18 PM
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27961655

The kitty is orange and not a black tuxie, but as this is my Beauty
Queen, I'll just say she's trying on a new hair color! She's holding
her favorite treat, a nice glazed ham. Of course I ordered her in half
of no time!

Blessed be,
Baha

Lesley[_3_]
July 22nd 09, 08:52 PM
On Jul 22, 12:18*pm, BfloPolska > wrote:
> http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27961655
>
> The kitty is orange and not a black tuxie, but as this is my Beauty
> Queen, I'll just say she's trying on a new hair color! She's holding
> her favorite treat, a nice glazed ham. Of course I ordered her in half
> of no time!

She got a big chunk of ham there!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

BfloPolska
July 23rd 09, 03:13 PM
On Jul 22, 3:52*pm, Lesley > wrote:
> On Jul 22, 12:18*pm, BfloPolska > wrote:
>
> >http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27961655
>
> > The kitty is orange and not a black tuxie, but as this is my Beauty
> > Queen, I'll just say she's trying on a new hair color! She's holding
> > her favorite treat, a nice glazed ham. Of course I ordered her in half
> > of no time!
>
> She got a big chunk of ham there!
>
> Lesley
>
> Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Roxie got a big chunk of ham when she originally stole it from Louie.
My very first RPCA post was about Roxie's deft ham theft. ("Mama's
little ham thieves.") First she heisted a good half-pound from the
counter where Louie irresponsibly left it when he was beset with a
sudden call of nature. A day or two later, she marched up and pulled a
thick slab--over a half-inch thick, sliced off the bone--from the
original glazed ham, which was to have been the keynote speaker in
Louie's sandwich. A piece peeked out from the bread, Roxie grabbed,
and Louie's fingers collapsed on empty bread. I of course had to be at
work, meaning I missed this priceless display. When I saw the Orange
Cat Blues shop, I simply had to have her commemorate my Roxie.

Blessed be,
Baha

Takayuki
July 24th 09, 12:17 AM
Lesley > wrote:
>On Jul 22, 12:18*pm, BfloPolska > wrote:
>> http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27961655
>>
>> The kitty is orange and not a black tuxie, but as this is my Beauty
>> Queen, I'll just say she's trying on a new hair color! She's holding
>> her favorite treat, a nice glazed ham. Of course I ordered her in half
>> of no time!
>
>She got a big chunk of ham there!

It's very cute.