Kreisleriana[_2_]
July 23rd 09, 01:42 AM
Maru + wastebasket = hilarious

http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-248.html

July 23rd 09, 09:49 AM
Kreisleriana wrote:

> Maru + wastebasket = hilarious

> http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-248.html

I love the last 30 seconds or so. *Was he crushed*?? Best dead cat
impersonation ever.

--
Joyce ^..^

jmcquown[_2_]
July 23rd 09, 01:40 PM
> wrote in message
> Kreisleriana wrote:
>
> > Maru + wastebasket = hilarious
>
> > http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-248.html
>
> I love the last 30 seconds or so. *Was he crushed*?? Best dead cat
> impersonation ever.
>
> --
> Joyce ^..^
>
> To email me, remove the XXX from my user name.

Except for the occasionally flicking tail ;)

Jill

Karla
July 23rd 09, 04:32 PM
"Kreisleriana" <drtmuirATearthlink.net> wrote in message
m...
> Maru + wastebasket = hilarious
>
> http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-248.html

I don't think there are enough hours in a day for Maru to explore his world
and figure out how things work. One way or another.
Karla

July 23rd 09, 07:39 PM
Karla wrote:

> "Kreisleriana" <drtmuirATearthlink.net> wrote in message
> m...
>> Maru + wastebasket = hilarious
>>
>> http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-248.html

> I don't think there are enough hours in a day for Maru to explore his world
> and figure out how things work. One way or another.

I know. And he's been busy enough exploring the ordinary world of his
home environment - now they're *moving*! Boxes everywhere, where no
box has ever appeared before! *Stacks* of boxes. Everything's all
over the place, stuff is being rearranged, nothing is where it belongs.
A cat *must* investigate these unusual circumstances to see whether
something new or exciting is happening. (Hint: it is.)

--
Joyce ^..^

Kreisleriana[_2_]
July 23rd 09, 10:27 PM
> wrote in message
> Karla wrote:
>

> > "Kreisleriana" <drtmuirATearthlink.net> wrote in message
> > m...
> >> Maru + wastebasket = hilarious
> >>
> >> http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-248.html
>
> > I don't think there are enough hours in a day for Maru to explore his
> > world
> > and figure out how things work. One way or another.
>
> I know. And he's been busy enough exploring the ordinary world of his
> home environment - now they're *moving*! Boxes everywhere, where no
> box has ever appeared before! *Stacks* of boxes. Everything's all
> over the place, stuff is being rearranged, nothing is where it belongs.
> A cat *must* investigate these unusual circumstances to see whether
> something new or exciting is happening. (Hint: it is.)

It always cracked me up how Stinky used to have to inspect an entire room if
one thing in it had been moved. Not only did he have to go and sniff around
where the thing had been moved, but he had to go around and re-sniff
everything else, as if it was all suddenly a completely different room.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

July 23rd 09, 11:06 PM
Kreisleriana wrote:

> > wrote in message

>> A cat *must* investigate these unusual circumstances to see whether
>> something new or exciting is happening. (Hint: it is.)

> It always cracked me up how Stinky used to have to inspect an entire room if
> one thing in it had been moved. Not only did he have to go and sniff around
> where the thing had been moved, but he had to go around and re-sniff
> everything else, as if it was all suddenly a completely different room.

LOL. It's like he has to do a "refresh" to properly see the room in its
current configuration. :)

--
Joyce ^..^

Takayuki
July 24th 09, 12:19 AM
wrote:
>Kreisleriana wrote:
>
> > Maru + wastebasket = hilarious
>
> > http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-248.html
>
>I love the last 30 seconds or so. *Was he crushed*?? Best dead cat
>impersonation ever.

I wonder how the cameraperson keeps from laughing while filming all of
this? :)

Marina
July 24th 09, 01:59 PM
Kreisleriana skrev:
> Maru + wastebasket = hilarious
>
> http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-248.html

I can't wait to see this, but my connection here on the island is so
slow that I can't view it. Have to wait til I'm back in town!

--
Marina

Marina
August 4th 09, 07:08 AM
Kreisleriana wrote:
> Maru + wastebasket = hilarious
>
> http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-248.html

Aaah-ha-ha-ha! I finally saw this. Once more, Maru has me ROFLing. When
his back paws stretch out under that box - aaaah-ha-ha-ha!!

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.