PDA

View Full Version : Finally, some Twiggy Family photos!

Pat[_4_]
July 23rd 09, 04:24 AM
Taken with Dave's camera, which is much nicer than mine!
http://oddballcourt.com/twiggyfamily.html
I also stuck one pic of a baby robin in the page....

Jofirey
July 23rd 09, 05:16 AM
"Pat" > wrote in message
et...
> Taken with Dave's camera, which is much nicer than mine!
> http://oddballcourt.com/twiggyfamily.html
> I also stuck one pic of a baby robin in the page....

Aww. She looks so much like Molly when she first arrived. Kind of
young and world weary at the same time.

Jo

Debbie Wilson
July 23rd 09, 09:11 AM
Pat > wrote:

> Taken with Dave's camera, which is much nicer than mine!
> http://oddballcourt.com/twiggyfamily.html
> I also stuck one pic of a baby robin in the page....

They are beautiful - and she is not a lot older than them by the look of
it!

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

July 23rd 09, 09:40 AM
Pat wrote:

> Taken with Dave's camera, which is much nicer than mine!
> http://oddballcourt.com/twiggyfamily.html
> I also stuck one pic of a baby robin in the page....

Gorgeous!

--
Joyce ^..^

Lesley[_3_]
July 23rd 09, 04:08 PM
On Jul 23, 1:11*am, (Debbie Wilson) wrote:

> They are beautiful - and she is not a lot older than them by the look of
> it!

She's just a baby herself! What lovely eyes she has!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Takayuki
July 24th 09, 12:22 AM
"Pat" > wrote:
>Taken with Dave's camera, which is much nicer than mine!
>http://oddballcourt.com/twiggyfamily.html
>I also stuck one pic of a baby robin in the page....

They're such cuties! The kittens have their mother's copper eyes.

Karla
July 24th 09, 09:23 AM
"Pat" > wrote in message
et...
> Taken with Dave's camera, which is much nicer than mine!
> http://oddballcourt.com/twiggyfamily.html
> I also stuck one pic of a baby robin in the page....

Thank you so much for the photos! Now I feel like I know them, hearing all
about them and now seeing them. I am so in love with Guinivere (even her
name). You've done a great job with them.
Karla