PDA

View Full Version : Can't Sleep Chat 7/23/2009

jmcquown[_2_]
July 23rd 09, 08:46 AM
On an IRC client use the following server:

xeon.edigic.com
port 6667
#rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

If you use Firefox as a browser and have Chatzilla installed you can
get there via the web thusly:

irc://xeon.edigic.com/rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Jill

Christina Websell
July 23rd 09, 11:59 PM
"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On an IRC client use the following server:
>
> xeon.edigic.com
> port 6667
> #rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
>
> If you use Firefox as a browser and have Chatzilla installed you can
> get there via the web thusly:
>
> irc://xeon.edigic.com/rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I would often like to chat for a few minutes before I go to bed (I am at
least 6 hours ahead of USA) but I do not have that server nor use Firefox or
Chatzilla.
I have Outlook Express.
You are all just getting back from work when I am going up the stairs
towards my bedroom..

Tweed

jmcquown[_2_]
July 24th 09, 06:48 AM
"Christina Websell" > wrote in message

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>> On an IRC client use the following server:
>>
>> xeon.edigic.com
>> port 6667
>> #rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
>>
>> If you use Firefox as a browser and have Chatzilla installed you can
>> get there via the web thusly:
>>
>> irc://xeon.edigic.com/rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
>
> I would often like to chat for a few minutes before I go to bed (I am at
> least 6 hours ahead of USA) but I do not have that server nor use Firefox
> or Chatzilla.
> I have Outlook Express.
> You are all just getting back from work when I am going up the stairs
> towards my bedroom..
>
> Tweed

I'm sorry, Christina, that struck me as funny. I didn't realize I'd gotten
a job! When can I expect my first paycheck?

Jill

Christina Websell
July 24th 09, 07:37 PM
"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> "Christina Websell" > wrote in message
>>
>> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>>> On an IRC client use the following server:
>>>
>>> xeon.edigic.com
>>> port 6667
>>> #rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
>>>
>>> If you use Firefox as a browser and have Chatzilla installed you can
>>> get there via the web thusly:
>>>
>>> irc://xeon.edigic.com/rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
>>
>> I would often like to chat for a few minutes before I go to bed (I am at
>> least 6 hours ahead of USA) but I do not have that server nor use Firefox
>> or Chatzilla.
>> I have Outlook Express.
>> You are all just getting back from work when I am going up the stairs
>> towards my bedroom..
>>
>> Tweed
>>

> I'm sorry, Christina, that struck me as funny. I didn't realize I'd
> gotten a job! When can I expect my first paycheck?

EH? I don't have a clue about what you mean.

Christine BA
July 24th 09, 07:43 PM
Christina Websell kirjoitti:
> "jmcquown" > wrote in message

>>> I would often like to chat for a few minutes before I go to bed (I am at
>>> least 6 hours ahead of USA) but I do not have that server nor use Firefox
>>> or Chatzilla.
>>> I have Outlook Express.
>>> You are all just getting back from work when I am going up the stairs
>>> towards my bedroom..
>>>
>>> Tweed
>>>

>> I'm sorry, Christina, that struck me as funny. I didn't realize I'd
>> gotten a job! When can I expect my first paycheck?
>>
> EH? I don't have a clue about what you mean.

I believe Jill is referring to you saying "you are all just getting back
from work when I am going up the stairs towards my bedroom".

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

Christina Websell
July 24th 09, 09:19 PM
"Christine BA" > wrote in message
> Christina Websell kirjoitti:
>> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>>> "Christina Websell" > wrote in
>>> message ...

>>> I'm sorry, Christina, that struck me as funny. I didn't realize I'd
>>> gotten a job! When can I expect my first paycheck?
>>>
>> EH? I don't have a clue about what you mean.
>>

> I believe Jill is referring to you saying "you are all just getting back
> from work when I am going up the stairs towards my bedroom".

You've lost me on this now

Tweed

> Christine in Finland
> christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

Christine BA
July 24th 09, 09:26 PM
Christina Websell kirjoitti:
> "Christine BA" > wrote in message
>> Christina Websell kirjoitti:

>>> EH? I don't have a clue about what you mean.
>>>
>> I believe Jill is referring to you saying "you are all just getting back
>> from work when I am going up the stairs towards my bedroom".
>>
> You've lost me on this now
>
> Tweed

I don't believe Jill has a job right now, as she's tending to the
matters around her parents' estate, and you said she (as she must have
taken it, among other Americans) was just getting back from work when...
etc.
But never mind... it's not a life or death issue here... :)

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

Lesley[_3_]
July 24th 09, 09:27 PM
On Jul 24, 1:19*pm, "Christina Websell"
> wrote:
>

> You've lost me on this now

Jill doesn't as far I know have a job

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Christina Websell
July 24th 09, 10:04 PM
"Lesley" > wrote in message
On Jul 24, 1:19 pm, "Christina Websell"
> wrote:
>

> You've lost me on this now

Jill doesn't as far I know have a job

--------
Oh, well, not to worry.

Oh

Christina Websell
July 24th 09, 10:58 PM
"Christine BA" > wrote in message
> Christina Websell kirjoitti:

>>> I believe Jill is referring to you saying "you are all just getting back
>>> from work when I am going up the stairs towards my bedroom".
>>>
>> You've lost me on this now
>>
>> Tweed
>>

> I don't believe Jill has a job right now, as she's tending to the matters
> around her parents' estate, and you said she (as she must have taken it,
> among other Americans) was just getting back from work when... etc.
> But never mind... it's not a life or death issue here... :)

Ah, I get it now. Don't talk about the job.

..

July 25th 09, 01:24 AM
Christina Websell wrote:

> "Christine BA" > wrote in message
>> Christina Websell kirjoitti:

>>> You've lost me on this now
>>>
>>> Tweed
>>>

>> I don't believe Jill has a job right now, as she's tending to the matters
>> around her parents' estate, and you said she (as she must have taken it,
>> among other Americans) was just getting back from work when... etc.
>> But never mind... it's not a life or death issue here... :)
>>

> Ah, I get it now. Don't talk about the job.

Tweed, you can talk about jobs. I think Jill was just kidding.

--
Joyce ^..^

jmcquown[_2_]
July 25th 09, 06:01 AM
> wrote in message
> Christina Websell wrote:

> >> I don't believe Jill has a job right now, as she's tending to the
> >> matters
> >> around her parents' estate, and you said she (as she must have taken
> >> it,
> >> among other Americans) was just getting back from work when... etc.
> >> But never mind... it's not a life or death issue here... :)
> >>

> > Ah, I get it now. Don't talk about the job.
>
> Tweed, you can talk about jobs. I think Jill was just kidding.
>
> --
> Joyce ^..^

Of course I was kidding! I don't have a job, that's why it struck me as
funny. I can chat any old time, day or night :)

Jill

MLB[_2_]
July 26th 09, 05:03 AM
Christina Websell wrote:
> "Christine BA" > wrote in message
>> Christina Websell kirjoitti:

>>> EH? I don't have a clue about what you mean.
>>>
>> I believe Jill is referring to you saying "you are all just getting back
>> from work when I am going up the stairs towards my bedroom".
>>
> You've lost me on this now
>
> Tweed
>

>> Christine in Finland
>> christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

She isfrom the South and probably thought you said "you all" and missed
the" you ARE all" expression. IMHO MLB

jmcquown[_2_]
July 26th 09, 02:58 PM
"MLB" > wrote in message
> Christina Websell wrote:

>>> I believe Jill is referring to you saying "you are all just getting back
>>> from work when I am going up the stairs towards my bedroom".
>>>
>> You've lost me on this now
>>
>> Tweed
>>

>>> Christine in Finland
>>> christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
>>

> She isfrom the South and probably thought you said "you all" and missed
> the" you ARE all" expression. IMHO MLB

Doesn't matter if she said "you ARE all" or not... I still don't have a job.
I can chat any time of the day or night I want to ;)

Jill