PDA

View Full Version : Warning- ICHC hacked again

Shel-hed[_2_]
July 24th 09, 06:06 PM
Don't go to the icanhascheezburger.com site for awhile.
They sure get hit a lot. Maybe they wouldn't if they weren't so political over
at pundit kitchen, the frickin retards.

ScratchMonkey
July 24th 09, 11:19 PM
Shel-hed > wrote in
:

> Don't go to the icanhascheezburger.com site for awhile.
> They sure get hit a lot. Maybe they wouldn't if they weren't so
> political over at pundit kitchen, the frickin retards.

Yeah, and maybe the American Revolutionaries should have just rolled over
and we could still be British. (Not that our current government is any
different from theirs, so it was kind of a waste of a war.)

I love political sites that jab their finger in the eye of The Man.

Shel-hed[_2_]
July 24th 09, 11:44 PM
On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 22:19:19 +0000 (UTC), ScratchMonkey

:

>> Don't go to the icanhascheezburger.com site for awhile.
>> They sure get hit a lot. Maybe they wouldn't if they weren't so
>> political over at pundit kitchen, the frickin retards.
>
>Yeah, and maybe the American Revolutionaries should have just rolled over
>and we could still be British. (Not that our current government is any
>different from theirs, so it was kind of a waste of a war.)
>
>I love political sites that jab their finger in the eye of The Man.

I don't understand your response, but I can see my comment wasn't clear enough.
Calling a political comedy site retarded for being political doesn't look too
smart. 8-P
What I should have said was "Pundit Kitchen (and all of Wordpress' sites) is too
politically one-sided".
When you choose sides, you get attacked by the other side. It would be much
smarter to simply lampoon all sides.

The Boca Deb
July 25th 09, 02:28 AM
On Jul 24, 1:06*pm, Shel-hed > wrote:
> Don't go to the icanhascheezburger.com site for awhile.
> They sure get hit a lot. *Maybe they wouldn't if they weren't so political over
> at pundit kitchen, the frickin retards.

I just checked it, and it's back. I even recaptioned a picture! My
first!

The Boca Deb

sativasam
July 25th 09, 10:04 AM
Yeah, and maybe the American Revolutionaries should have just rolled over
and we could still be British.

Maybe you should consider returning the stolen land you call USA to the its
Native Aboriginal keepers, give them apologies and remuneration for
stealing, ruining and disrespecting their land for 300 + years...