PDA

View Full Version : Cat rescue

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

  1. Siamese Kitty Wanted/Needed in Fla.
  2. Help Desparately Needed in Washington State - Ballard area
  3. Re: Kill Cat Documentary - SICK !!
  4. Senior Siamese Cat in So. Nevada needs home
  5. Urgent! Our plans fell through and Lizzy & Phee need a loving home for 4 months!
  6. home for middle-aged cats
  7. Sprocket pics!
  8. NEED HELP PLEASE IN FINDING MY 2 WONDERFUL CATS A HOME
  9. Pickles the kitty is lost in Boston,MA.
  10. Pickles
  11. I was disturbed by "Cold Mountain" the movie
  12. Re: Animal lovers, please help me save these animals!
  13. Thanks Sharon - Thelma (aka Red Tongue) update
  14. Re: Kill Cat Documentary - SICK !!
  15. Hartz
  16. Wild Birds and kibble
  17. Re: Mating issue
  18. cats in need of foster home
  19. Black cat blackout, Halloween's commin gup
  20. help with kittens?
  21. Flea allergies - and/or ringworm?
  22. Abandoned Kitten
  23. Feral Cat Day
  24. Shutting Down?
  25. Cats bite all the time ! ! ! !
  26. My rendering on video Dv
  27. Small Non-Profit NO KILL Animal Shelter in Pennsylvania URGENTLY in need of support!!!
  28. Our three cats (all rescued!)
  29. Bengal Cats
  30. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
  31. Getting one of my ferals to come back
  32. Photos: Harlequin
  33. New Fish Tank
  34. cat health problem
  35. Trying to tame a semi-feral
  36. How to make your animal shelter lose foster parents!
  37. Looking for a male cat for breeding purposes (Russian Blue)
  38. Please send me your opinion about my project as placed on
  39. Kitten severed nipple in half! won't deficate.
  40. One of my ferals' story...
  41. I can teach anyone how to get what they want out of life
  42. I found this great little site
  43. Need Help
  44. Cat with persistent congestion
  45. Help
  46. RE: How to help a stray mom and her 2 kittens
  47. Trip to Disney
  48. Free kitten to good home
  49. Visit My Big Cat Site =^..^=
  50. Re: OFFENSIVE MESSAGES BEING SENT TO NEWSGROUP MEMBERS ... URGENT PLEASE READ!!!
  51. Join the Pussy Cat Revolution!
  52. Re: December 2004 pet newsletter online
  53. # 4
  54. Pet supply store in Washington, DC offers 20% off rescues/shelters
  55. Minnie - My Former Feral
  56. Re: Xmas Tree
  57. Check this cat site
  58. The tails of cats are sub-space antennas ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
  59. Re: Baby Kitten - 4 Days Old- Need help on how to care for it
  60. test no text
  61. Posted more ferals' stories
  62. Cat Meowing Jingle Bells
  63. domesticated stray vs. feral cat?
  64. Merry Christmas to all cats and owners!
  65. Luck Kitty Rescue
  66. Homeless Kitty KENOSHA - RACINE WI area
  67. Re: kitty,kitty,kitty
  68. Beware this Backyard Breeder in Calgary
  69. Dallas/Garland, TX: Domestic White Short hair male cat for adoption
  70. new site: Isle Of Avalon Cat Haven
  71. Re: looking for a turkish angora
  72. Sophie
  73. Re: Animal Website
  74. Discount Pet Drugs
  75. Fawn Point Siamese In UK
  76. Advice on Liquid meds?
  77. Zsa Zsa's Story
  78. The Tale of the Two Orange Kittens
  79. Crash's Story
  80. Feral kitty sleeps in litterbox
  81. Re: Sacramento, CA: PAIR OF BEAUTIES - CATS
  82. Temp Home Needed: Cat Northern Virginia Area
  83. Shelter Network.
  84. Animal Control inspector seems obsessed with our shelter.
  85. splay legs in kitten
  86. Looking for Cat sitter
  87. TNR assistance in Roslindale, MA, USA?
  88. How did this cat get into this position...
  89. Betrayed and upset
  90. litter box training a ferel
  91. Pregnant Cat Under Trailer
  92. Re: FREE TO GOOD HOME:(Houston, Crosby Texas)
  93. help stop an extortionist
  94. Update on feral cat and kitten
  95. Great cat-site
  96. Barn Cat - Vaccination question.
  97. My rescue cat, Curly
  98. Has anyone ever heard of this before -- wacky cat buyers -- I think?
  99. About the rabbit Toby
  100. Wisconsin May Declare Open Season On Housecats
  101. Concerned about New Cat
  102. Feral kitten
  103. Test
  104. Urgent - Kitten burned in brush fire
  105. The Cats Are Returning Fire
  106. Wisconsin Cat Hunter Threatened
  107. Re: Cats in Upper Black Eddy, PA need help
  108. Re: Tell the Wisconsin DNR what you think about the prospect of hunting cats in our state...
  109. Need help in Ohio
  110. Cats in Navarre, FL
  111. Rescue Group Vet Discounts
  112. Cats after hurricane
  113. Substitute for Cat Litter
  114. Feral / Tame Cat Interaction
  115. A new campaign for shelter animals
  116. Another cat coming around our house
  117. free starbucks coupons
  118. Cat In Need, Sacramento, Ca
  119. When will shelters & rescue groups realize they are part of the problem? Nosy applications and long waits!!
  120. Question on rescuing
  121. Massive Pet Extermination
  122. new site
  123. how long can my cat live
  124. Princess news?
  125. need advice
  126. Feral Cat News
  127. She's back home!
  128. Navarre, FL
  129. CAT KILLINGS IN WISCONSIN
  130. Re: Moving House with 3 cats.
  131. lost cat in Sedona Arizona
  132. found cat in Sedon aArizon!
  133. Advice Required Kittens by Mail Order in Ireland and UK
  134. Princess is gone
  135. Update
  136. Rescued cat needs new home
  137. DOG / PUPPY TRAINING EBOOK - PLUS FREE EBOOK!!
  138. Mother cat "abandons" 2 of 5 kittens?
  139. Final goodbyes
  140. Indiana Feral Park Cats: Final Update (I hope)
  141. USA (Northeast), in and around Greenfield, Franklin County, Massachusetts- Boarding facilities for pets
  142. Crystal Tag and Pet Link?
  143. A great big thankyou and mass hugs for the group
  144. The Cat Album. Update!
  145. Cat T Shirts
  146. trying to catch stray kittens
  147. In need of help/advice
  148. need help/advice part two
  149. I'm having a hard time
  150. poisoned cats in washington state
  151. Re: Here is the smoking gun
  152. I need help now
  153. Two kitties that are in need of a new home (CO or nearby)
  154. Feral cat - how to continue?
  155. Good news from Portland
  156. Avoiding A Traumatic Experience
  157. FERAL CAT COLONY
  158. Concern Citizens for Animals
  159. Feral Kittens
  160. Hank is missing. 7 year old male neutered Siamese Seal Point
  161. Cat Rescue - 501(c)(3) Tax Exempt Status
  162. Two super tuxedo cats need a new great home!
  163. Feline Diarhea
  164. Pet Groom Pro
  165. Bronx Nuns Seek Extermination of 8 Year Old Cat Colony
  166. Colloidal Silver generator - High Quality Results
  167. SITUATION RESOLVED!! Bronx Nuns Seek to Exterminate...
  168. New Cat Website
  169. Animal lovers...
  170. Cats are from Uranus !!!
  171. P.S.
  172. Me Too
  173. Los Angeles Area Angel Needed
  174. Hank is found and safe
  175. Crosspost--stray outside cat question
  176. Re: Crosspost--stray outside cat question
  177. Adopt This Great Cat!
  178. Cute Black/White Kittens ready for adoption--Pics!
  179. Your help is necessary to a kitten
  180. MAKING MONEY
  181. Connecticut "Humane" Society?
  182. Minneapolis/Seward LOST 3-LEGGED CAT
  183. I have found a kitten about a month ago
  184. Help !! Need info on anyone that can sponsor for spay
  185. Re: Feline Distemper
  186. Hairballs
  187. Two Young Cats
  188. Hilarious screen cleaner (Kitty content)
  189. QUESTION: How "TYPICAL" Is My Lost Cat?????????????
  190. QUESTION: Is It Possible To Trap In The Rain?
  191. Cat needs a new forever home. Can you help?
  192. Help Save A Cat
  193. Yes...It IS Possible To Trap In The Rain!!!
  194. Would appreciate feedback
  195. Do you rescue animals?
  196. Please help Dr. LeGallais
  197. Wanted - Long haired red in SE of England
  198. Trespassing
  199. To the owner
  200. ALBERT: It's Time To Let Him Go...................
  201. How to tell whether a kitten has a submissive personality?
  202. ....CAT STORIES NEEDED !!! ....
  203. .... CAT STORIES NEEDED !!! ....
  204. please help this cat lover
  205. Kitties looking for good home (pics!) - near Houston, Texas
  206. New Orleans' Pet Situtation..Are people abandoning their pets?
  207. So disturbed by image of struggling dog on Inside Edition!!!
  208. Re: Bethwhore wants us to help New Orleans dogs
  209. CALL to save your stranded pets in Hurricane
  210. HURRICANE RELIEF FOR CATS AND DOGS
  211. So. Calif...Kittens need homes
  212. Rescuers turned away. Animals starving . Intervene now.
  213. Tell President Bush and Governor Blanco that Animals Need Their Help!
  214. Alley Cat Allies Sets Up M*A*S*H unit
  215. KATRINA RESCUED Cats & Dogs Need Your Help NOW!
  216. Animal Rescue in Texas Needs Generators
  217. Katrina & Rita Rescued Dogs & Cats STILL need YOUR Help NOW!
  218. Re: Starting A Cat Shelter
  219. Cat Hoarder Issue - need advice
  220. Different kind of rescue/emergency help needed
  221. worming feral kitties
  222. Live Show Reminder
  223. how to stop cats from killing birds
  224. Is this cat abandonment, or am I crazy?
  225. Re: Ok got a question
  226. cat saves woman from fire
  227. OT Re: oh what a beautiful day
  228. Home cure for diarohea
  229. Opinions, please......
  230. Journalist Needs Info. on Animal Collecting/Collectors
  231. How about I approach this from a different, more personal way.
  232. Re: Advice needed on interstate pet transport
  233. LF Kitten in Ottawa, ON Region
  234. Feline Panleukopenia ? - a little long
  235. Cat Rescue ORGS Neeeded to Foster Katrina Rescued Cats
  236. Animal Rescue NEW ORLEANS
  237. why you check your car before you start it
  238. Beautiful Cat Needs Home
  239. Herbal Nutrition
  240. noody here?
  241. Bah Humbug!
  242. MS Sufferer in MA Needs Home for Cats
  243. Shelters for feral cats
  244. making friends with a stray/homeless
  245. Must give up cat in maryland
  246. US government satanism, mind control, Carla Ross-Robertson: Mossad
  247. Need to find a placement for a senior cat in Orlando area, or a way to get her to Memphis
  248. Re: Pit Bull
  249. Re: Pit Bull
  250. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPY HOLIDAYS