PDA

View Full Version : New titles needed

MLB[_2_]
March 28th 10, 07:25 AM
That FL thing is worn out. How about some interestine new ones? MLB

cybercat
March 29th 10, 07:03 AM
"MLB" > wrote in message
> That FL thing is worn out. How about some interestine new ones? MLB

*whoooooooshed" righhht over my head.

MLB[_2_]
March 29th 10, 07:45 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "MLB" > wrote in message
>> That FL thing is worn out. How about some interestine new ones? MLB
>
> *whoooooooshed" righhht over my head.

Well, for days when I turned H&B on all I saw was extensive list "Male
Cat FLUTD problems" It went on and on and very often the thread
wandered in several directions. Not being fluent in computer language,
I suggested a change of titles so it wouldn't be so boring. That's all
MLB

cybercat
March 29th 10, 09:30 PM
"MLB" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:
>> "MLB" > wrote in message
>>> That FL thing is worn out. How about some interestine new ones? MLB
>>
>> *whoooooooshed" righhht over my head.
> Well, for days when I turned H&B on all I saw was extensive list "Male Cat
> FLUTD problems" It went on and on and very often the thread wandered in
> several directions. Not being fluent in computer language, I suggested a
> change of titles so it wouldn't be so boring. That's all MLB

OOhh, okay. :) Thanks.