PDA

View Full Version : unusual non-stop purring

Rona Y.
March 28th 10, 03:06 PM
My cat spent the last 4 months at her "vacation home" and we just
picked her up yesterday. Since then, she has been purring non-stop,
and quite loudly. She is not by nature a purrer (she usually only
purrs when she's hungry or when she's being brushed), so it worries me
a little.

I know other than when happy, cats will also purr if seriously injured
or sick. She's using her litter box normally, and is also eating
normally. She's normal with us, too, and is not skittish at all. She
threw up in her carrier on the way home (normal--she usually throws up
or poops when she goes for car rides), but she was feeling well enough
to eat as soon as we returned home.

I also know cats will often purr to comfort themselves when they are
distressed--could she just be getting used to her home again? She is
very well loved at her vacation home, and over the last six years, she
has probably spent as much time there as in her own home (spending 3-6
months each year there).

She doesn't purr when she's sleeping, but that's pretty much the only
time she isn't purring.

Do I need to take her to the vet, or just wait for the purring to
abate? At what point should I really start worrying?

MLB[_2_]
March 28th 10, 05:43 PM
Rona Y. wrote:
> My cat spent the last 4 months at her "vacation home" and we just
> picked her up yesterday. Since then, she has been purring non-stop,
> and quite loudly. She is not by nature a purrer (she usually only
> purrs when she's hungry or when she's being brushed), so it worries me
> a little.
>
> I know other than when happy, cats will also purr if seriously injured
> or sick. She's using her litter box normally, and is also eating
> normally. She's normal with us, too, and is not skittish at all. She
> threw up in her carrier on the way home (normal--she usually throws up
> or poops when she goes for car rides), but she was feeling well enough
> to eat as soon as we returned home.
>
> I also know cats will often purr to comfort themselves when they are
> distressed--could she just be getting used to her home again? She is
> very well loved at her vacation home, and over the last six years, she
> has probably spent as much time there as in her own home (spending 3-6
> months each year there).
>
> She doesn't purr when she's sleeping, but that's pretty much the only
> time she isn't purring.
>
> Do I need to take her to the vet, or just wait for the purring to
> abate? At what point should I really start worrying?

That is very interesting and I am eager to hear the answer. Could she
be missing former friends and, as you say, comforting herself?
Purrs for your kitty to be happy and comfortable. MLB

cybercat
March 29th 10, 07:04 AM
"Rona Y." > wrote
> Do I need to take her to the vet, or just wait for the purring to
> abate? At what point should I really start worrying?

Now. Vet.

Matthew[_3_]
March 29th 10, 08:48 PM
<snipped> At what point should I really start worrying?

TRULY FOLKS PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHEN IN DOUBT

GO TO THE VET OR CALL THE VET
GO TO THE VET OR CALL THE VET
GO TO THE VET OR CALL THE VET
GO TO THE VET OR CALL THE VET
GO TO THE VET OR CALL THE VET
GO TO THE VET OR CALL THE VET
GO TO THE VET OR CALL THE VET
GO TO THE VET OR CALL THE VET
GO TO THE VET OR CALL THE VET
GO TO THE VET OR CALL THE VET
GO TO THE VET OR CALL THE VET
GO TO THE VET OR CALL THE VET
GO TO THE VET OR CALL THE VET
GO TO THE VET OR CALL THE VET

If you are at the point of thinking should I call
IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE ALREADY BEFORE YOU TOOK THE TIME TO GET ON THE
NEWSGROUPS AND POST

I am so tired of this most questions can be answered by the best friend that
internet users have GOOGLE

I really want people to ask questions but IF YOU THINK THERE IS SOMETHING
WRONG OR SUSPECT SOMETHING IS WRONG. CALL A VET ASAP

Ok Rona sorry about my rant but it is a very regular occurrence that people
come here and do this. IMO you should have called your vet before you even
got here. But at least you asked the question can or is something wrong and
almost all want help with a cheap fix. It sounds like stress of what has
happened in the move but all scientist and vets agree that a deep purr or
continuing purring is a sign of something is very wrong. STRESS can + will
kill a cat quicker than a gun

Here is a link that all cat lovers should keep book marked
http://www.sniksnak.com/cathealth/whydo.html

Rona Y.
March 31st 10, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the advice. I didn't want to take her to the vet, yet,
because there was nothing else wrong with her. I was a little worried
about a UTI or similar issue (she has had problems with crystals in
the past), but she was using her litter box normally, and her vacation
home owner said all was well during her stay there. Had she showed
other symptoms (like not using her litter box, lethargy, loss of
appetite), I'd have taken her to the emergency vet asap. But the only
difference in her behaviour was the purr. She even reacted to her
feather toys as usual, had occasional spurts of energy (that running
at top speed things cats do sometimes), and wanted to go outside (and
she didn't have any problems letting me put her harness on so she
could go out--she's only allowed out harnessed, and only on our front
step).

I talked to my mother about it, and according to her (she has been
Kitty's primary caregiver for the last 6 years), this was usual
behaviour upon returning from a long vacation home stay. She actually
stopped the non-stop purring by Sunday, and now purrs normally (i.e.
when she's hungry or being brushed).

I think the main issue was stress. I remember reading once that dogs
become attached to people, but cats become attached to places. I
think as she gets older, it becomes more difficult for her to make the
transition between her vacation home (where she is also very very well
loved) and her real home. Perhaps the vacation home owner's feelings
about Kitty leaving also led to some stress in her. Luckily, the
circumstances which led to long stays at her vacation home have
passed, and she will be at home as much as possible.

Be assured that I am still keeping an eye on her. I am very aware of
her physical condition (practically to the point of secondary
hypochondria), and should I notice any additional unusual behaviour,
or if the non-stop purring returns, I will take her the vet asap (and
report back). I am keeping an eye out for scratching (the vet thought
she might have allergies to pollen, because for the last couple of
springs she has had skin irritations needed steroid injections), too,
so she'll probably have a trip to the vet soon, anyway.

Thanks again for the concern.

cybercat
April 1st 10, 12:05 AM
"Rona Y." > wrote in message
> Thanks for the advice. I didn't want to take her to the vet, yet,
> because there was nothing else wrong with her.

Oh, get the **** out of here. When you are "really concerned" you take the
animal to the vet.

Rona Y.
April 1st 10, 11:18 PM
On Mar 31, 6:05*pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Rona Y." > wrote in message

> > Thanks for the advice. *I didn't want to take her to the vet, yet,
> > because there was nothing else wrong with her.
>
> Oh, get the **** out of here. When you are "really concerned" you take the
> animal to the vet.

I never said I was "really concerned". I said I was "a little
worried". Check your reading comprehension and stop projecting your
own thoughts into other people's words.

I don't believe in running to the vet for every little concern, just
as I don't run to the doctor for every little bump and scratch. I
believe in responsible ownership--and that includes being aware of my
cat's usual condition and how it changes (for the better or for the
worse).

Like I said, had there been any other major changes in her, or several
little changes, I wouldn't have hesitated, but simply purring a lot is
really not enough.

Perhaps you had an incident in your past where the neglect of your cat
led to a less happy ending, but no such thing has happened here.
Ever.

So maybe you can take your own advice now.

cybercat
April 1st 10, 11:21 PM
"Rona Y." > wrote in message
On Mar 31, 6:05 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Rona Y." > wrote in message

> > Thanks for the advice. I didn't want to take her to the vet, yet,
> > because there was nothing else wrong with her.
>
> Oh, get the **** out of here. When you are "really concerned" you take the
> animal to the vet.

I never said I was "really concerned". I said I was "a little
worried". Check your reading comprehension and stop projecting your
own thoughts into other people's words.

>I don't believe in running to the vet for every little concern, just
>as I don't run to the doctor for every little bump and scratch. I
>>believe in responsible ownership--and that includes being aware of my
>cat's usual condition and how it changes (for the better or for the
>worse).

>Like I said, had there been any other major changes in her, or several
>little changes, I wouldn't have hesitated, but simply purring a lot is
>really not enough.

>Perhaps you had an incident in your past where the neglect of your cat
>led to a less happy ending, but no such thing has happened here.
>Ever.

>So maybe you can take your own advice now.

Mmm hmm. Maybe you can look even more like a cheap, whining ass who would
rather clamor for attention on Usenet than take care of your cat, but I
doubt it.

Kalmia
April 2nd 10, 02:40 AM
On Apr 1, 6:18*pm, "Rona Y." > wrote:
> On Mar 31, 6:05*pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > "Rona Y." > wrote in message

> > > Thanks for the advice. *I didn't want to take her to the vet, yet,
> > > because there was nothing else wrong with her.
>
> > Oh, get the **** out of here. When you are "really concerned" you take the
> > animal to the vet.
>
> I never said I was "really concerned". *I said I was "a little
> worried". *Check your reading comprehension and stop projecting your
> own thoughts into other people's words.
>
> I don't believe in running to the vet for every little concern, just
> as I don't run to the doctor for every little bump and scratch. *I
> believe in responsible ownership--and that includes being aware of my
> cat's usual condition and how it changes (for the better or for the
> worse).
>
> Like I said, had there been any other major changes in her, or several
> little changes, I wouldn't have hesitated, but simply purring a lot is
> really not enough.
>
> Perhaps you had an incident in your past where the neglect of your cat
> led to a less happy ending, but no such thing has happened here.
> Ever.
>
> So maybe you can take your own advice now.

Don't let cybercat get to you - he or she loves to twist and
reinterpret, then hammers away at newcomers.

She is not worth replying to. After a while, she'll leave you alone.

FWIW, mine yowls for a day for every week I'm away, or some such
ratio. And i don't rush him to the vet!!

Rona Y.
April 2nd 10, 03:09 PM
On Apr 1, 8:40*pm, Kalmia > wrote:

> *Don't let cybercat get to you - he or she loves to twist and
> reinterpret, then hammers away at newcomers.
>
> She is not worth replying to. *After a while, she'll leave you alone.
>
> FWIW, mine yowls for a day for every week I'm away, or some such
> ratio. *And i don't rush him to the vet!!

She's just really unhappy, and has been that way for a long time (I've
actually been around for about 10 years or so). It's still fun to
play with her and get her riled up. It's just too easy to make her
more miserable than she already is. Cheap whining ass clamouring for
attention--talk about the pot calling the kettle black. LOL!

I'm looking forward to her reply to this one. I'm sure it'll be a
doozy! :-)

Petzl
April 3rd 10, 12:11 AM
On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 18:40:35 -0700 (PDT), Kalmia
> wrote:

> Don't let cybercat get to you - he or she loves to twist and
>reinterpret, then hammers away at newcomers.

She at least tells one in plain language what you need to consider
She is very much a must read
She sorts out the trolls pretty quick (which you are)
--
Petzl
http://tinyurl.com/atheist-mp3

Bob K.
April 3rd 10, 09:17 AM
Now. Psychiatrist.

Matthew[_3_]
April 3rd 10, 06:08 PM
"Bob K." > wrote in message
> Now. Psychiatrist.

Gun in mouth pull trigger Now

cybercat
April 3rd 10, 11:32 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
g.com...

> "Bob K." > wrote in message
>> Now. Psychiatrist.
>
> Gun in mouth pull trigger Now

Now, now, Maffew. No violence. This guy has enough problemss. [web *snicker*
tv ... really?]

Matthew[_3_]
April 4th 10, 06:50 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
> g.com...
>>
>> "Bob K." > wrote in message
>>> Now. Psychiatrist.
>>
>> Gun in mouth pull trigger Now
>>

> Now, now, Maffew. No violence. This guy has enough problemss. [web
> *snicker* tv ... really?]
nah WebTV is ok the reference is the idiot hangs out in alt.suicide

cybercat
April 5th 10, 06:30 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
ng.com...

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>> g.com...

>>> Gun in mouth pull trigger Now
>>>

>> Now, now, Maffew. No violence. This guy has enough problemss. [web
>> *snicker* tv ... really?]
> nah WebTV is ok the reference is the idiot hangs out in alt.suicide
Oh, so you were just trying to be helpful. Well that's different. :)

Linus Brown
April 7th 10, 01:27 AM
On Mar 28, 10:06*am, "Rona Y." > wrote:

> Do I need to take her to the vet, or just wait for the purring to
> abate? *At what point should I really start worrying?

Oh how cute. cat purring all the time

I could just EAT HER UP!!!

John Doe
April 7th 10, 06:31 PM
"Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com> wrote:

> <snipped> At what point should I really start worrying?
>
> TRULY FOLKS PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHEN IN DOUBT

> GO TO THE VET OR CALL THE VET
> [20 repetitions of the same garbage snipped]

Coincidently, Madden, some of the rest of us get tired of it too.

> If you are at the point of thinking should I call IT SHOULD HAVE
> BEEN DONE ALREADY BEFORE YOU TOOK THE TIME TO GET ON THE
> NEWSGROUPS AND POST

Except to creeps pretending to be saints on the Internet,
discussing a problem on USENET is perfectly appropriate. You are
just ignorant, Madden, there could be a veterinarian here.

You can live out any fantasy on the Internet. Some people choose
to play "tough guy", some people "compassionate", others are
blatant trolls. Or all of the above, and other things. It is like
a book, you can be anything here on USENET, it is your own little
fantasy world.

> I am so tired of this most questions can be answered by the best
> friend that internet users have GOOGLE

Nobody cares what you are tired of, Madden. This group is
appropriately named "health and behavior" for good reason.
Subjects are repeated regularly, partly because sometimes new
information is presented, the same information is presented more
clearly, or information from new authors is gathered.

By the way, Madden, sounds like you were drunk when you posted
that gibberish.
--

> I really want people to ask questions but IF YOU THINK THERE IS SOMETHING
> WRONG OR SUSPECT SOMETHING IS WRONG. CALL A VET ASAP
>
> Ok Rona sorry about my rant but it is a very regular occurrence that people
> come here and do this. IMO you should have called your vet before you even
> got here. But at least you asked the question can or is something wrong and
> almost all want help with a cheap fix. It sounds like stress of what has
> happened in the move but all scientist and vets agree that a deep purr or
> continuing purring is a sign of something is very wrong. STRESS can + will
> kill a cat quicker than a gun
>
> Here is a link that all cat lovers should keep book marked
> http://www.sniksnak.com/cathealth/whydo.html

> From: "Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: unusual non-stop purring
> Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:48:10 -0400

John Doe
April 7th 10, 06:32 PM
Judgmental, the local troll.

"cybercat" <cyberpurrs yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Rona Y." <googlegroups8 yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> news:f5c856bb-a4c2-4031-818d-f3ca1d227e03 g4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...
>> Thanks for the advice. I didn't want to take her to the vet, yet,
>> because there was nothing else wrong with her.
>
> Oh, get the **** out of here. When you are "really concerned" you take the
> animal to the vet.

> From: "cybercat" <cyberpurrs yahoo.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: unusual non-stop purring
> Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 19:05:04 -0400

John Doe
April 7th 10, 06:37 PM
"cybercat" <cyberpurrs yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Rona Y." <googlegroups8 yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> z11g2000yqz.googlegroups.com... On Mar 31, 6:05 pm, "cybercat"
> <cyberpu... yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Rona Y." <googlegrou... yahoo.ca> wrote in message

>> g4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...
>>
>> > Thanks for the advice. I didn't want to take her to the vet,
>> > yet, because there was nothing else wrong with her.
>>
>> Oh, get the **** out of here. When you are "really concerned"
>> you take the animal to the vet.
>
> I never said I was "really concerned". I said I was "a little
> worried". Check your reading comprehension and stop projecting
> your own thoughts into other people's words.
>
>>I don't believe in running to the vet for every little concern,
>>just as I don't run to the doctor for every little bump and
>>scratch. I
>>>believe in responsible ownership--and that includes being aware
>>>of my
>>cat's usual condition and how it changes (for the better or for
>>the worse).
>
>>Like I said, had there been any other major changes in her, or
>>several little changes, I wouldn't have hesitated, but simply
>>purring a lot is really not enough.
>
>>Perhaps you had an incident in your past where the neglect of
>>your cat led to a less happy ending, but no such thing has
>>happened here. Ever.
>
>>So maybe you can take your own advice now.
>
> Mmm hmm. Maybe you can look even more like a cheap, whining ass
> who would rather clamor for attention on Usenet than take care
> of your cat, but I doubt it.

You mangled the quoting, JudgeMental. Are you and Madden having a
drinking contest?
--

> From: "cybercat" <cyberpurrs yahoo.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: unusual non-stop purring
> Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 18:21:03 -0400

Matthew[_3_]
April 7th 10, 07:06 PM
"John Doe" >

Crossposting removed

LOL Spoken by the person who is a nut job and needs to get back on his meds

What is wrong Mark Bender your status as the local Troll get to low of a
status for you.

John Doe
April 7th 10, 07:46 PM
"Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com> wrote:

> "John Doe" <jdoe usenetlove.invalid>

> Crossposting removed

Cross-posting to one extinct group makes no difference to anyone.
Is your eyesight failing, Madden, not enough energy to notice
anything beyond your nose?

> LOL Spoken by the person who is a nut job and needs to get back
> on his meds

Apparently you do not proofread your own posts, Madden, a nutjob
repeats the same all capitalized line 20 times like in your other
recent troll-ish reply. I would bet that you were drunk too. Well?
--

> What is wrong Mark Bender your status as the local Troll get to low of a
> status for you.

> From: "Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: unusual non-stop purring
> Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:06:34 -0400

cybercat
April 7th 10, 10:16 PM
"John Doe" > wrote in message
> "cybercat" <cyberpurrs yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> "Rona Y." <googlegroups8 yahoo.ca> wrote in message
>> z11g2000yqz.googlegroups.com... On Mar 31, 6:05 pm, "cybercat"
>> <cyberpu... yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> "Rona Y." <googlegrou... yahoo.ca> wrote in message

>>> g4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...

>>> Oh, get the **** out of here. When you are "really concerned"
>>> you take the animal to the vet.
>>
>> I never said I was "really concerned". I said I was "a little
>> worried". Check your reading comprehension and stop projecting
>> your own thoughts into other people's words.
>>
>>>I don't believe in running to the vet for every little concern,
>>>just as I don't run to the doctor for every little bump and
>>>scratch. I
>>>cat's usual condition and how it changes (for the better or for
>>>the worse).
>>
>>>Like I said, had there been any other major changes in her, or
>>>several little changes, I wouldn't have hesitated, but simply
>>>purring a lot is really not enough.
>>
>>>Perhaps you had an incident in your past where the neglect of
>>>your cat led to a less happy ending, but no such thing has
>>>happened here. Ever.
>>
>>>So maybe you can take your own advice now.
>>
>> Mmm hmm. Maybe you can look even more like a cheap, whining ass
>> who would rather clamor for attention on Usenet than take care
>> of your cat, but I doubt it.
>
> You mangled the quoting, JudgeMental. Are you and Madden having a
> drinking contest?
> --

Mark, do you need another spanking? Play nice.

Matthew[_3_]
April 7th 10, 10:51 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "John Doe" > wrote in message
>> "cybercat" <cyberpurrs yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> "Rona Y." <googlegroups8 yahoo.ca> wrote in message
>>> z11g2000yqz.googlegroups.com... On Mar 31, 6:05 pm, "cybercat"

>>> I never said I was "really concerned". I said I was "a little
>>> worried". Check your reading comprehension and stop projecting
>>> your own thoughts into other people's words.

>>> Mmm hmm. Maybe you can look even more like a cheap, whining ass
>>> who would rather clamor for attention on Usenet than take care
>>> of your cat, but I doubt it.
>>
>> You mangled the quoting, JudgeMental. Are you and Madden having a
>> drinking contest?
>> --
>
> Mark, do you need another spanking? Play nice.

I tend not to even acknowledge this freak but I am bored. ;-)

Isn't mark Bender a child sexual predator or something like that

Matthew[_3_]
April 7th 10, 10:52 PM
"John Doe" >

Who or what is the Madden you keep calling me? Is this one of your fantasy
characters in your schizoid life?

Get back on your meds Mark. You only come here when either your
prescription runs low or you want attention. Get enough yet

John Doe
April 8th 10, 02:46 AM
"Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com> wrote:

> Who or what is the Madden you keep calling me?

The name fits some idiot who posts the same rant in all capital
letters 20 times in a row.

> Is this one of your fantasy characters in your schizoid life?

Were you drunk when you posted that rant, Madden?

> Get back on your meds Mark. You only come here when either your
> prescription runs low or you want attention. Get enough yet

Even if that were true, that would be better than creep trolls who
come here to insult others and tell them not to talk about their
cats. Your behavior here is pathetic. Your behavior is sickening,
you are just a troll who simply pretends to care, but who
apparently could not care less about cats. Apparently the only
reason you pretend to care about cats here is so you can hurl
insults at others.

I come here usually to talk about my ideas for taking care of
cats, Madden. I am IMO one of the better cat managers, I put much
time into it, and I come here to share my ideas. Seeing your
friend troll JudgeMental insulting other people who come here to
talk about their cats, and seeing you defend her, is just
depressing.

Have you ever seen anyone else who made a Skyway for their cats?
My cats have a place to move about above it all, whenever they
feel like getting off of the floor.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
--

> From: "Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: unusual non-stop purring
> Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 17:52:12 -0400

John Doe
April 8th 10, 02:48 AM
"Matthew" > wrote:

> Isn't mark Bender a child sexual predator or something like that

Your mother is a slimy bottom feeding whore, Madden.

Matthew[_3_]
April 8th 10, 03:00 AM
"John Doe" > wrote in message
> "Matthew" > wrote:
>
>> Isn't mark Bender a child sexual predator or something like that

Sniped

LOL Did I hit a sore point there Mark guess you should been a nice boy you
would have not gotten in trouble

Matthew[_3_]
April 8th 10, 03:11 AM
"John Doe" >
< snipped>

LOL You need more meds.
Thanks for the laugh

Hansen filed There is your new nickname fits you well

For you who don't know who Hansen filled was John doe Aka Mark Bender is a
little refresher

http://www.google.com/search?q=mark+bender+aka+John+Doe&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

John Doe
April 8th 10, 03:35 AM
"Matthew" > wrote:

> "John Doe" > wrote
>> "Matthew" > wrote:
>>
>>> Isn't mark Bender my dad or something like that
>>
> Sniped
>
> LOL Did I hit a sore point there Mark guess you should been a
> nice boy you would have not gotten in trouble

I am not your dad, Madden, that stinking mutt jumped the fence and
beat me to your slimy whore mother.

John Doe
April 8th 10, 03:54 AM
"Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com> wrote:

> "John Doe" <jdoe usenetlove.invalid>
> < snipped>
>
> LOL You need more meds.

Maybe, Madden, but apparently your cup runnith over...

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.health+behav/msg/6bb959b0a1a5dac9?

> Thanks for the laugh
>
> Hansen filed There is your new nickname fits you well
>

> For you who don't know who Hansen filled was John doe Aka Mark
> Bender is a little refresher

Getting a little difficult to type these days, Madden? To think?

Violating the privacy of innocent people who have nothing to do
with your ranting here on USENET will not deter me, Madden. I
would be the last person a hostage taker would want involved in
the situation, guaranteed.

This group is meant for discussing cats, insulting people who try
to do so is an example of your sickening behavior, Madden, you are
a pathetic excuse for a regular group member. Quit using your fake
love for cats as an excuse to insult others who want to enjoy
talking about their cats here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
--

> From: "Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> References: <f386c478-3d98-4bfc-ad0a-dd1fef4438a9 g10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com> <f5c856bb-a4c2-4031-818d-f3ca1d227e03 g4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com> <hp0kf1$ebp$1 news.eternal-september.org> <4bbcc1ca$0$14761$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbcc9af$0$5003$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbcd2ee$0$15766$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbcfe91$0$5033$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbd3590$0$7835$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com>
> Subject: Re: unusual non-stop purring
> Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 22:11:00 -0400

Matthew[_3_]
April 8th 10, 04:03 AM
"HANSEN FILED was John Doe aka Mark bender" >

< snipped>

< baby talk> But it looks like little poor Hansen Filed is mad. Someone
pinch his cheek and make him smile.

LOL Oh poor Hansen filed. I must have really hit a nerve there Hansen
filed.

I am sorry but you changing some words around only amuses yourself.

You must be so proud of yourself for being so clever to do some word play.
Ahhhh everyone give him a round of golf claps.

Honestly Do you thing insulting my parents or myself really bothers me.
Nothing but pixels on a screen :-) ROFLMAO

You should be used to that Mark that is people laughing at you.

Waiting for more laughs at your expense

Matthew[_3_]
April 8th 10, 04:10 AM
"John Doe" >

<snipped> cross posting removed

Getting pretty boring there Hansen Filed. Medication refill get called in
for you there yet.

Looking for the ROFLMAO that only your writing can bring there Hansen Filed.

Try a new approach there Mark

John Doe
April 8th 10, 04:22 AM

Do you mean "Hansen Field", **** for brains?
--

> Someone pinch his cheek and make him smile.
>
> LOL Oh poor Hansen filed. I must have really hit a nerve
> there Hansen filed.
>
> I am sorry but you changing some words around only amuses
> yourself.
>
> You must be so proud of yourself for being so clever to do some
> word play. Ahhhh everyone give him a round of golf claps.
>
> Honestly Do you thing insulting my parents or myself really
> bothers me. Nothing but pixels on a screen :-) ROFLMAO
>
> You should be used to that Mark that is people laughing at you.
>
> Waiting for more laughs at your expense >

> From: "Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
g10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com> <f5c856bb-a4c2-4031-818d-f3ca1d227e03
g4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com> <hp0kf1$ebp$1 news.eternal-
september.org> <0a50665b-6316-4e10-a7ee-abb19f05bdb9
z11g2000yqz.googlegroups.com> <h%8tn.37198$9b5.12690 newsfe01.iad>
<4bbcc2cd$0$14761$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <hpisng$r21$1
news.eternal-september.org> <4bbcfe7f$0$5033$9a6e19ea
unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbd35f7$0$7835$c3e8da3
news.astraweb.com> <4bbd38cc$0$4955$9a6e19ea
unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbd4108$0$24367$c3e8da3
news.astraweb.com>
> Subject: Re: unusual non-stop purring
> Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 23:03:07 -0400

Matthew[_3_]
April 8th 10, 04:26 AM
"John Doe" >

Ahh poor baby no I mean just what I typed Hansen Filed as in Chris Hansen
Dateline NBC to catch a predator Mark

John Doe
April 8th 10, 04:27 AM
"Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com> wrote:

> "John Doe" <jdoe usenetlove.invalid>
>
> <snipped> cross posting removed
>
> Getting pretty boring there Hansen Filed.

Is "Hansen Filed" some imaginary character in your delusional
psychosis, Madden?
--

> Medication refill get called in
> for you there yet.
>
> Looking for the ROFLMAO that only your writing can bring there Hansen Filed.
>
> Try a new approach there Mark

> From: "Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> References: <f386c478-3d98-4bfc-ad0a-dd1fef4438a9 g10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com> <f5c856bb-a4c2-4031-818d-f3ca1d227e03 g4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com> <hp0kf1$ebp$1 news.eternal-september.org> <4bbcc1ca$0$14761$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbcc9af$0$5003$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbcd2ee$0$15766$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbcfe91$0$5033$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbd3590$0$7835$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbd3b43$0$4970$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <00078935$0$1552$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com>
> Subject: Re: unusual non-stop purring
> Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 23:10:24 -0400

John Doe
April 8th 10, 04:35 AM
"Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com> wrote:

> Ahh poor baby no I mean just what I typed Hansen Filed as in
> Chris Hansen Dateline NBC to catch a predator

They show you what you enjoy watching, Madden. If you enjoy
watching sexual predators, that is what they will show you. If you
enjoy watching rapists, murderers, and prisoners, that is what
they will show you. They show you whatever it is your perverted
little mind enjoys watching, Madden, you are the reason they show
that crap.
--

> From: "Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> References: <f386c478-3d98-4bfc-ad0a-dd1fef4438a9 g10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com> <f5c856bb-a4c2-4031-818d-f3ca1d227e03 g4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com> <hp0kf1$ebp$1 news.eternal-september.org> <0a50665b-6316-4e10-a7ee-abb19f05bdb9 z11g2000yqz.googlegroups.com> <h%8tn.37198$9b5.12690 newsfe01.iad> <4bbcc2cd$0$14761$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <hpisng$r21$1 news.eternal-september.org> <4bbcfe7f$0$5033$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbd35f7$0$7835$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbd38cc$0$4955$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbd4108$0$24367$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbd477a$0$4964$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbd4beb$0$14784$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com>
> Subject: Re: unusual non-stop purring
> Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 23:26:02 -0400

Matthew[_3_]
April 8th 10, 04:35 AM
"John Doe" > wrote in message
> "Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com> wrote:
>
>> "John Doe" <jdoe usenetlove.invalid>
>>
>> <snipped> cross posting removed
>>
>> Getting pretty boring there Hansen Filed.
>
> Is "Hansen Filed" some imaginary character in your delusional
> psychosis, Madden?

Sorry Mark Guess you can't read since you keep jumping personalities.
Little hard for you to keep up we can tell let me repost for you since it is
right above this post

"John Doe" >

Ahh poor baby no I mean just what I typed Hansen Filed as in Chris Hansen
Dateline NBC to catch a predator Mark

Matthew[_3_]
April 8th 10, 04:36 AM
"John Doe" > wrote in message
> "Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com> wrote:
>
>> Ahh poor baby no I mean just what I typed Hansen Filed as in
>> Chris Hansen Dateline NBC to catch a predator
>
> They show you what you enjoy watching, Madden. If you enjoy
> watching sexual predators, that is what they will show you. If you
> enjoy watching rapists, murderers, and prisoners, that is what
> they will show you. They show you whatever it is your perverted
> little mind enjoys watching, Madden, you are the reason they show
> that crap.
> --

So you know the show well Mark bring back memories for you

John Doe
April 8th 10, 04:40 AM
So you are coining the name "Hansen Filed", Madden.
Okay. Your mother would be proud.

"Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com> wrote:

> "John Doe" <jdoe usenetlove.invalid> wrote in message
> news:4bbd4d26$0$5258$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com...
>> "Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com> wrote:
>>
>>> "John Doe" <jdoe usenetlove.invalid>
>>>
>>> <snipped> cross posting removed
>>>
>>> Getting pretty boring there Hansen Filed.
>>
>> Is "Hansen Filed" some imaginary character in your delusional
>> psychosis, Madden?
>

> Sorry Mark Guess you can't read since you keep jumping personalities.
> Little hard for you to keep up we can tell let me repost for you since it is
> right above this post
>

> "John Doe" <jdoe usenetlove.invalid>
>
> Ahh poor baby no I mean just what I typed Hansen Filed as in Chris Hansen
> Dateline NBC to catch a predator Mark

> From: "Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> References: <f386c478-3d98-4bfc-ad0a-dd1fef4438a9 g10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com> <f5c856bb-a4c2-4031-818d-f3ca1d227e03 g4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com> <hp0kf1$ebp$1 news.eternal-september.org> <4bbcc1ca$0$14761$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbcc9af$0$5003$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbcd2ee$0$15766$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbcfe91$0$5033$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbd3590$0$7835$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbd3b43$0$4970$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <00078935$0$1552$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbd492f$0$32616$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbd4d26$0$5258$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com>
> Subject: Re: unusual non-stop purring
> Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 23:35:57 -0400

Matthew[_3_]
April 8th 10, 04:47 AM
"John Doe" >

So it sinks in finally My work is done for the night. Thanks for the
laughs Hansen Filed but time for me to hit the hay. Make sure you check in
with your pharmacist to make sure you get your prescription refilled ASAP.
I noticed 3 personalities tonight you usually on have 2

John Doe
April 8th 10, 06:09 AM
"Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com> wrote:

> "John Doe" <jdoe usenetlove.invalid>

> So it sinks in finally My work is done for the night. Thanks
> for the laughs Hansen Filed but time for me to hit the hay.
> Make sure you check in with your pharmacist to make sure you get
> your prescription refilled ASAP. I noticed 3 personalities
> tonight you usually on have 2

Says a creep troll who pretends to be a cat lover just so he can
insult people who come here to talk about their cats. Is your
motive for discouraging others from writing about their cats
because you are nearly incapable of writing coherently nowadays,
Madden?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
--

> From: "Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> References: <f386c478-3d98-4bfc-ad0a-dd1fef4438a9 g10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com> <f5c856bb-a4c2-4031-818d-f3ca1d227e03 g4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com> <hp0kf1$ebp$1 news.eternal-september.org> <4bbcc1ca$0$14761$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbcc9af$0$5003$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbcd2ee$0$15766$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbcfe91$0$5033$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbd3590$0$7835$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbd3b43$0$4970$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <00078935$0$1552$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbd492f$0$32616$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbd4d26$0$5258$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbd4f2c$0$32616$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbd503b$0$9198$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com>
> Subject: Re: unusual non-stop purring
> Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 23:47:09 -0400

John Doe
April 8th 10, 06:22 AM
"Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com> wrote:

> "John Doe" <jdoe usenetlove.invalid> wrote
>> "Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com> wrote:

>>> Ahh poor baby no I mean just what I typed Hansen Filed as in
>>> Chris Hansen Dateline NBC to catch a predator
>>
>> They show you what you enjoy watching, Madden. If you enjoy
>> watching sexual predators, that is what they will show you. If you
>> enjoy watching rapists, murderers, and prisoners, that is what
>> they will show you. They show you whatever it is your perverted
>> little mind enjoys watching, Madden, you are the reason they show
>> that crap.

> So you know the show well Mark bring back memories for you

Have you always babbled like that, Madden? Is that why you do not
want others talking about their cats here in this cat group,
because you are incapable of writing coherently?

My cats Skyway.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
--

> From: "Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.usenet
> References: <f386c478-3d98-4bfc-ad0a-dd1fef4438a9 g10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com> <f5c856bb-a4c2-4031-818d-f3ca1d227e03 g4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com> <hp0kf1$ebp$1 news.eternal-september.org> <0a50665b-6316-4e10-a7ee-abb19f05bdb9 z11g2000yqz.googlegroups.com> <h%8tn.37198$9b5.12690 newsfe01.iad> <4bbcc2cd$0$14761$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <hpisng$r21$1 news.eternal-september.org> <4bbcfe7f$0$5033$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbd35f7$0$7835$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbd38cc$0$4955$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbd4108$0$24367$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbd477a$0$4964$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbd4beb$0$14784$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbd4cd9$0$4968$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbd4ef2$0$9198$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com>
> Subject: Re: unusual non-stop purring
> Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 23:36:41 -0400

Matthew[_3_]
April 8th 10, 06:53 AM
"John Doe" >

Mark you are describing yourself. Which personality wrote that last one.
Get back on your meds Please!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some people to call to help you. Please call them Mark They can
help you

Till you get help Mark I think you need to go in the kill file you talk
about me being a problem. Seriously get some help man.

Resources and referrals for adults and youth who are offending or have
sexual behavior problems
The Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers (ATSA)
A national professional association of specialists in the field of sexual
abuser treatment. For a referral contact them by phone or email. No
identifying information required.
503.643.1023
www.atsa.com/contact.html

Child Molestation Research and Prevention Institute
National directory available on line of sex-specific therapists offering
evaluation and treatment of adults and youth.
www.cmrpi.org/pages/diagnosis.html#states

National Mental Health Services Information Center
Refers callers to many mental health organizations nationwide.
Voice: 1-800-789-2647
Website: http://www.mentalhealth.samhsa.gov
E-mail:

Mental Health America

Provides free information on over 200 mental health topics including bipolar
disorder, depression, bereavement, post-traumatic stress disorder and
warning signs of mental illness. Referrals to local mental health services.
Distributes free national directory of local mental health associations and
offers low-cost materials. Advocates to remove stigma of mental illness and
for mental health benefits parity.
Voice: 1-800-969-6642
TDD: 1-800-433-5959
Website: http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net

National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression
Provides information on schizophrenia, depression and bipolar disorder. Has
information on research being conducted on these disorders. Newsletter,
literature and brochures.
Voice: 1-800-829-8289
Website: http://www.narsad.org

National Institute of Mental Health Information Center
Provides information and literature on anxiety, phobias,
obsessive-compulsive and depression. Leave name and mailing address and they
will mail literature to you.
Voice: 1-866-615-6464
Website: http://www.nimh.nih.gov

National Alliance of Mental Illness http://www.nami.org/

Some drugs to tell your doctor to check out

Mood stabilizers for bipolar disorder =
http://www.psycheducation.org/depression/meds/moodstabilizers.htm

John Doe
April 8th 10, 07:43 AM
"Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com> wrote:

> "John Doe" <jdoe usenetlove.invalid>
>
> Mark you are describing yourself. Which personality wrote that
> last one. Get back on your meds Please!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Here are some people to call to help you. Please call them Mark
> They can help you
>
> Till you get help Mark I think you need to go in the kill file
> you talk about me being a problem.

You might not recognize it, Madden, but there is another example
of your incoherence.

You should do the group a favor and put everyone in your kill
file, Madden, unless of course what you are talking about is
really just an imaginary kill file friend that comes and goes.

> Seriously get some help man.
>
> Resources and referrals for adults and youth who are offending
> or have sexual behavior problems

I have never even had/caused a child out of wedlock or been
involved with an abortion, Madden, which is probably more than you
can say. Unlike some, sex has not always been the only thing on my
mind.
--

> [...]

> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> References: <f386c478-3d98-4bfc-ad0a-dd1fef4438a9 g10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com> <f5c856bb-a4c2-4031-818d-f3ca1d227e03 g4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com> <hp0kf1$ebp$1 news.eternal-september.org> <4bbcc1ca$0$14761$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbcc9af$0$5003$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbcd2ee$0$15766$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbcfe91$0$5033$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbd3590$0$7835$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbd3b43$0$4970$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <00078935$0$1552$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbd492f$0$32616$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbd4d26$0$5258$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbd4f2c$0$32616$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbd503b$0$9198$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <4bbd51cc$0$4963$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com> <4bbd6518$0$14755$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com>

cybercat
April 8th 10, 08:58 AM
"John Doe" > wrote in message
> "Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com> wrote:
>
>> Who or what is the Madden you keep calling me?
>
> The name fits some idiot who posts the same rant in all capital
> letters 20 times in a row.
>
>> Is this one of your fantasy characters in your schizoid life?
>
> Were you drunk when you posted that rant, Madden?
>
>> Get back on your meds Mark. You only come here when either your
>> prescription runs low or you want attention. Get enough yet
>
> Even if that were true, that would be better than creep trolls who
> come here to insult others and tell them not to talk about their
> cats. Your behavior here is pathetic. Your behavior is sickening,
> you are just a troll who simply pretends to care, but who
> apparently could not care less about cats. Apparently the only
> reason you pretend to care about cats here is so you can hurl
> insults at others.
>
> I come here usually to talk about my ideas for taking care of
> cats, Madden. I am IMO one of the better cat managers, I put much
> time into it, and I come here to share my ideas. Seeing your
> friend troll JudgeMental insulting other people who come here to
> talk about their cats, and seeing you defend her, is just
> depressing.
>
> Have you ever seen anyone else who made a Skyway for their cats?
> My cats have a place to move about above it all, whenever they
> feel like getting off of the floor.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
> --

>> From: "Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com>
>> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
>> Subject: Re: unusual non-stop purring
>> Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 17:52:12 -0400

Someone is going to put you away Mark. Reality check time.

cybercat
April 8th 10, 09:02 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
g.com...

> "cybercat" > wrote in message

>>> You mangled the quoting, JudgeMental. Are you and Madden having a
>>> drinking contest?
>>> --
>>
>> Mark, do you need another spanking? Play nice.
>
> I tend not to even acknowledge this freak but I am bored. ;-)
>
> Isn't mark Bender a child sexual predator or something like that

He's a stalker. Major netdick who has ****ed off enough people that they
outed him and posted all of his quite embarrassing information. And yet he
keeps on. He has an idea of what Usenet groups SHOULD BE LIKE, and will
harrass, stalk, and try to intimidate posters to that end. The pet names he
gives are supposed to be menacing. Madden. :) What a freak. HPD will put him
in his place when he goes too far.

Matthew[_3_]
April 8th 10, 05:02 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
> g.com...

>>> Mark, do you need another spanking? Play nice.
>>
>> I tend not to even acknowledge this freak but I am bored. ;-)
>>
>> Isn't mark Bender a child sexual predator or something like that
>
> He's a stalker. Major netdick who has ****ed off enough people that they
> outed him and posted all of his quite embarrassing information. And yet he
> keeps on. He has an idea of what Usenet groups SHOULD BE LIKE, and will
> harrass, stalk, and try to intimidate posters to that end. The pet names
> he gives are supposed to be menacing. Madden. :) What a freak. HPD will
> put him in his place when he goes too far.

Well since last night you can see he went completely delusional. I had my
fun messing with him but I put him in kill file since his little bender (
he he ) last night. Troll hunting is fun but Hansen Filed ( his new pet
name ) truly needs mental help.
I will leave him up to you since you know how to spank him best :-) But
make sure we both are having a drinking contest at the time LOL

John Doe
April 8th 10, 05:06 PM
"cybercat" <cyberpurrs yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com> wrote
>> "cybercat" <cyberpurrs yahoo.com> wrote
>>> "John Doe" <jdoe usenetlove.invalid> wrote

>>> Mark, do you need another spanking? Play nice.
>>
>> I tend not to even acknowledge this freak but I am bored. ;-)
>>
>> Isn't mark Bender a child sexual predator or something like
>> that
>
> He's a stalker. Major netdick who has ****ed off enough people
> that they outed him and posted all of his quite embarrassing
> information.

But in fact, as the lying control freak knows, I confronted a
spammer who was using the speech users group as his storefront, so
he published information from a private investigator, violating
the privacy of innocent people have nothing to do with me.

Now JudgeMental thinks that she will be freely able to insult
people who want to talk about their cats here, by threatening to
violate the privacy of innocent people, or threatening to call the
police on me.

> And yet he keeps on.

Your threats will not stop me, JudgeMental.

> He has an idea of what Usenet groups SHOULD BE LIKE

Someone like you JudgeMental who for many years hangs around a
group insulting people for trying to use the group as it was meant
to be used is not normal for USENET.

> and will harrass, stalk, and try to intimidate posters to that
> end. The pet names he gives are supposed to be menacing. Madden.
> :) What a freak. HPD will put him in his place when he goes too
> far.

Apparently you want me to threaten you. Someone who would threaten
a girl over the Internet might be the type of person you are used
to hanging around, JudgeMental, but that nonsense is far from me.
--

> From: "cybercat" <cyberpurrs yahoo.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: unusual non-stop purring
> Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 04:02:03 -0400
> References: <f386c478-3d98-4bfc-ad0a-dd1fef4438a9 g10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com> <f5c856bb-a4c2-4031-818d-f3ca1d227e03 g4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com> <hp0kf1$ebp$1 news.eternal-september.org> <0a50665b-6316-4e10-a7ee-abb19f05bdb9 z11g2000yqz.googlegroups.com> <h%8tn.37198$9b5.12690 newsfe01.iad> <4bbcc2cd$0$14761$c3e8da3 news.astraweb.com> <hpisng$r21$1 news.eternal-september.org> <4bbcfe7f$0$5033$9a6e19ea unlimited.newshosting.com>

John Doe
April 8th 10, 05:19 PM
"Matthew" > wrote:

> Well since last night you can see he went completely delusional.

Says a guy who cannot write coherently.

> I had my fun messing with him but I put him in kill file

Lots of people have imaginary kill file friends, Madden.

> since his little bender ( he he ) last night. Troll hunting is
> fun but Hansen Filed ( his new pet name ) truly needs mental
> help.

Says a guy who gets high from watching a show about sexual
predators.

> I will leave him up to you since you know how to spank him best
> :-) But make sure we both are having a drinking contest at the
> time LOL

Madden admits that his rant was booze induced.