PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen this cat drinking water video?

Paul M. Cook[_2_]
April 21st 10, 05:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KswnjMa-MQ

If not, you should. I've never seen anything like it. Woody the cat seems
to be quite the water waster.

jmc
April 22nd 10, 12:51 AM
Suddenly, without warning, Paul M. Cook exclaimed (4/21/2010 12:16 PM):
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KswnjMa-MQ
>
> If not, you should. I've never seen anything like it. Woody the cat seems
> to be quite the water waster.

I've seen that. Weird cat. Cute though.

jmc

T[_4_]
April 23rd 10, 05:12 AM
In article >,
says...

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KswnjMa-MQ
>
> If not, you should. I've never seen anything like it. Woody the cat seems
> to be quite the water waster.

My first cat loved to get in the shower with me. He knew enough to enter
right after I'd rinsed off.

Angie the cat likes found water too. I've found her in the kitchen sink
and I've seen paw prints in the bathroom sink.

barb
April 23rd 10, 03:40 PM
Made me laugh! Thanks for sharing.

Barb