PDA

View Full Version : echoes in the forest

Mark
April 30th 10, 02:30 PM
The whippoorwill returned to the forest, she
echoes in the ambient night air and her
song bounces off the tree trunks luminated
by a passive full moon. She
belongs to the night, to us for a time, then
like some lovesick ghost floats away to
who knows where leaving us a piece of
ourselves.

Two years have passed without Tiger
Boi now. I so miss him, his pink dick and
cute cat-hiney.

After 16 years I chose to shoot Tiger Boi
when the vet gave me the long list
of maladies. How he got syphilis from me I will
never understand after having beat back that
pitiful disease with spirochetes of anti-bacterium.

He was my best friend and
his big eyes could say more than a book.
Nay, he was my only friend to this day.
O, the loneliness.

I miss him. I miss him now when the
whippoorwill returns. It Marks the time
when I'd turn to Tiger Boi and mimic
"Whip-poor-will Tiger Boi, let's go out,
lets go out", and fast his feet would scurry
to sit in the pinestraw and hike up his end.

I would roll him gently and call out to his
pink cuteness, "Come out to play, Tiger's Boi(hood)"

He was a good boi, and remains with
me, etched like glass or the rings on
a big tree, or like that haunting night
song of the lonely whippoorwill.

I still spooge on his picture which
sets upon my mantle above my heart
but within "shooting" range.

"I'm being followed by Tiger's Moon shadow
Moon shadow, moon shadow
Cute little hiney - moon shadow
Moon shadow, moon shadow."
---
Mark's webstuff - www.geodon.com/images/homeBipolarAvatarHead.gif
http://static.open.salon.com/files/bipolar1255029439.jpg
My website http://www.hosanna1.com/ www.myspace.com/gayincarolina
www.gotitans.com/goForum/image.php?u=1948&dateline=1248991084

w[_4_]
April 30th 10, 03:54 PM
On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 09:30:53 -0400, Mark wrote:

> The whippoorwill returned to the forest, she
> echoes in the ambient night air and her
> song bounces off the tree trunks luminated
> by a passive full moon. She
> belongs to the night, to us for a time, then
> like some lovesick ghost floats away to
> who knows where leaving us a piece of
> ourselves.
>
> Two years have passed without Tiger
> Boi now. I so miss him, his pink dick and
> cute cat-hiney.
>
> After 16 years I chose to shoot Tiger Boi
> when the vet gave me the long list
> of maladies. How he got syphilis from me I will
> never understand after having beat back that
> pitiful disease with spirochetes of anti-bacterium.
>
> He was my best friend and
> his big eyes could say more than a book.
> Nay, he was my only friend to this day.
> O, the loneliness.
>
> I miss him. I miss him now when the
> whippoorwill returns. It Marks the time
> when I'd turn to Tiger Boi and mimic
> "Whip-poor-will Tiger Boi, let's go out,
> lets go out", and fast his feet would scurry
> to sit in the pinestraw and hike up his end.
>
> I would roll him gently and call out to his
> pink cuteness, "Come out to play, Tiger's Boi(hood)"
>
> He was a good boi, and remains with
> me, etched like glass or the rings on
> a big tree, or like that haunting night
> song of the lonely whippoorwill.
>
> I still spooge on his picture which
> sets upon my mantle above my heart
> but within "shooting" range.
>
> "I'm being followed by Tiger's Moon shadow
> Moon shadow, moon shadow
> Cute little hiney - moon shadow
> Moon shadow, moon shadow."
> ---
> Mark's webstuff - www.geodon.com/images/homeBipolarAvatarHead.gif
> http://static.open.salon.com/files/bipolar1255029439.jpg
> My website http://www.hosanna1.com/ www.myspace.com/gayincarolina
> www.gotitans.com/goForum/image.php?u=1948&dateline=1248991084

This is the sickest crap I have ever seen. Shame on you, bipolar carzy
or whatever you are a sicko creep.

hwf[_2_]
April 30th 10, 07:03 PM
On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 14:54:33 +0000 (UTC), w wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 09:30:53 -0400, Mark wrote:
>
>> The whippoorwill returned to the forest, she
>> echoes in the ambient night air and her
>> song bounces off the tree trunks luminated
>> by a passive full moon. She
>> belongs to the night, to us for a time, then
>> like some lovesick ghost floats away to
>> who knows where leaving us a piece of
>> ourselves.
>>
>> Two years have passed without Tiger
>> Boi now. I so miss him, his pink dick and
>> cute cat-hiney.
>>
>> After 16 years I chose to shoot Tiger Boi
>> when the vet gave me the long list
>> of maladies. How he got syphilis from me I will
>> never understand after having beat back that
>> pitiful disease with spirochetes of anti-bacterium.
>>
>> He was my best friend and
>> his big eyes could say more than a book.
>> Nay, he was my only friend to this day.
>> O, the loneliness.
>>
>> I miss him. I miss him now when the
>> whippoorwill returns. It Marks the time
>> when I'd turn to Tiger Boi and mimic
>> "Whip-poor-will Tiger Boi, let's go out,
>> lets go out", and fast his feet would scurry
>> to sit in the pinestraw and hike up his end.
>>
>> I would roll him gently and call out to his
>> pink cuteness, "Come out to play, Tiger's Boi(hood)"
>>
>> He was a good boi, and remains with
>> me, etched like glass or the rings on
>> a big tree, or like that haunting night
>> song of the lonely whippoorwill.
>>
>> I still spooge on his picture which
>> sets upon my mantle above my heart
>> but within "shooting" range.
>>
>> "I'm being followed by Tiger's Moon shadow
>> Moon shadow, moon shadow
>> Cute little hiney - moon shadow
>> Moon shadow, moon shadow."
>> ---
>> Mark's webstuff - www.geodon.com/images/homeBipolarAvatarHead.gif
>> http://static.open.salon.com/files/bipolar1255029439.jpg
>> My website http://www.hosanna1.com/ www.myspace.com/gayincarolina
>> www.gotitans.com/goForum/image.php?u=1948&dateline=1248991084
>
> This is the sickest crap I have ever seen. Shame on you, bipolar carzy
> or whatever you are a sicko creep.

I'l give a HUGE +1 in support of "w". Cats are our best friends anyone
who writes such horrible things deserves a beating.
--
"NO GUM !!" she screamed violently.

The Nice Mean Man[_2_]
May 2nd 10, 11:08 PM