PDA

View Full Version : Is this Normal Behavour?

The Nice Mean Man[_2_]
May 2nd 10, 11:06 PM
Our cat loves iceberg lettuce. But only if it's served cold covered in
thousand island dressing with a couple of saltine crackers on the
side. We know he constantly tries to mimic our behavior, but this is
kind of ridicules. Anybody else's cat like lettuce?

May 3rd 10, 07:41 AM
On May 3, 12:10*am, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" <atlas-
> wrote:
> In article
> <[email protected]
> 9g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
> *The Nice Mean Man
>
> > wrote:
> > Our cat loves iceberg lettuce. But only if it's served cold covered in
> > thousand island dressing with a couple of saltine crackers on the
> > side. We know he constantly tries to mimic our behavior, but this is
> > kind of ridicules. Anybody else's cat like lettuce?
>
> That's disgusting. Cats with class
> prefer buttermilk ranch dressing.

Mine like roka blue cheese. He only ate lettuce if it had dressing.
Never tried anything else.

Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds
May 3rd 10, 08:10 AM
In article
<[email protected]
9g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
The Nice Mean Man
> wrote:

> Our cat loves iceberg lettuce. But only if it's served cold covered in
> thousand island dressing with a couple of saltine crackers on the
> side. We know he constantly tries to mimic our behavior, but this is
> kind of ridicules. Anybody else's cat like lettuce?

That's disgusting. Cats with class
prefer buttermilk ranch dressing.

cybercat
May 3rd 10, 01:45 PM
"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in message
> In article
> <[email protected]
> 9g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
> The Nice Mean Man
> > wrote:
>
>> Our cat loves iceberg lettuce. But only if it's served cold covered in
>> thousand island dressing with a couple of saltine crackers on the
>> side. We know he constantly tries to mimic our behavior, but this is
>> kind of ridicules. Anybody else's cat like lettuce?
>
> That's disgusting. Cats with class
> prefer buttermilk ranch dressing.

I'm with you, Mal.

dgk
May 3rd 10, 03:34 PM
On Sun, 2 May 2010 23:41:16 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On May 3, 12:10*am, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" <atlas-
> wrote:
>> In article
>> <[email protected]
>> 9g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
>> *The Nice Mean Man
>>
>> > wrote:
>> > Our cat loves iceberg lettuce. But only if it's served cold covered in
>> > thousand island dressing with a couple of saltine crackers on the
>> > side. We know he constantly tries to mimic our behavior, but this is
>> > kind of ridicules. Anybody else's cat like lettuce?
>>
>> That's disgusting. Cats with class
>> prefer buttermilk ranch dressing.
>
>Mine like roka blue cheese. He only ate lettuce if it had dressing.
>Never tried anything else.

I only eat lettuce if it has dressing.

Matthew[_3_]
May 3rd 10, 03:37 PM
"dgk" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 2 May 2010 23:41:16 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
>>On May 3, 12:10 am, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" <atlas-
> wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <[email protected]
>>> 9g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
>>> The Nice Mean Man

>>> That's disgusting. Cats with class
>>> prefer buttermilk ranch dressing.
>>
>>Mine like roka blue cheese. He only ate lettuce if it had dressing.
>>Never tried anything else.
>
> I only eat lettuce if it has dressing.

I only eat lettuce if it is attached to a hamburger ;-)

Bill Graham
May 4th 10, 06:01 AM
"The Nice Mean Man" > wrote in message
> Our cat loves iceberg lettuce. But only if it's served cold covered in
> thousand island dressing with a couple of saltine crackers on the
> side. We know he constantly tries to mimic our behavior, but this is
> kind of ridicules. Anybody else's cat like lettuce?

I had one that liked the artichoke plant we had in our front lawn.....She
would keep it nibbled off close to ground level......

cybercat
May 6th 10, 03:21 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
ng.com...

> "dgk" > wrote in message
>> On Sun, 2 May 2010 23:41:16 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:

>>>Mine like roka blue cheese. He only ate lettuce if it had dressing.
>>>Never tried anything else.
>>
>> I only eat lettuce if it has dressing.
>
> I only eat lettuce if it is attached to a hamburger ;-)

:)