PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Phil P.
May 4th 10, 07:45 AM
If you live in or near Bergen or Passaic County, NJ or southern Rockland
County, NY and you're interested in fostering cats and kittens, please email
me. We're in desperate need of foster homes. We're filled to the rafters
with cats (literally) and all our fosterers are doubled, tripled, and
quadrupled-up- and kitten season is just beginning! If you only interested
in fostering adult or young adult cats - no problem. We're loaded with
adult and young adult "economic surrenders"

Thanks,

Phil

cybercat
May 6th 10, 03:21 AM
"Phil P." > wrote in message
> If you live in or near Bergen or Passaic County, NJ or southern Rockland
> County, NY and you're interested in fostering cats and kittens, please
> email
> me. We're in desperate need of foster homes. We're filled to the rafters
> with cats (literally) and all our fosterers are doubled, tripled, and
> quadrupled-up- and kitten season is just beginning! If you only
> interested
> in fostering adult or young adult cats - no problem. We're loaded with
> adult and young adult "economic surrenders"

Oh, Phil. I am so sorry to hear about the large number of cats needing homes
and fostering. Wish I knew someone up there.

Phil.P.
May 7th 10, 05:30 PM
On May 5, 10:21*pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Phil P." > wrote in message

> > If you live in or near Bergen or Passaic County, NJ or southern Rockland
> > County, NY and you're interested in fostering cats and kittens, please
> > email
> > me. We're in desperate need of foster homes. We're filled to the rafters
> > with cats (literally) and all our fosterers are doubled, tripled, and
> > quadrupled-up- and kitten season is just beginning! *If you only
> > interested
> > in fostering adult or young adult cats - no problem. *We're loaded with
> > adult and young adult "economic surrenders"
>
> Oh, Phil. I am so sorry to hear about the large number of cats needing homes
> and fostering. Wish I knew someone up there.

Thanks. We have some really beautiful cats-- and adoptions are still
slow.

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/Rescues_May_2010/index.htm