PDA

View Full Version : Pray for sweet Jack

Juls
May 20th 10, 08:56 PM
Anyone who is still around from olden days here on the group and
remembers the Internet cat Jack (Catharine's cat, she died from breast
cancer)....he's really sick. Prayers, positive thoughts,
whatever...all appreciated greatly.

He has had stomatitis and apparently has had a very bad reaction to
Convenia, the so-called convenient antibiotic shot.

He developed a necrotic abscess, has anorexia (very thin now),
lethargy, drooling and now anemia. He's already come back from the
brink of death, and he will, he must, survive and have more time on
earth.

I'll do a separate post on this for anyone doing a search down the
road, but use Convenia with caution. A lot of vets in the US aren't
informed by the manufacturer, but it's all over the net, being
discussed by vets and IN FOREIGN MARKET REPORTS.

In other words, US vets don't get the info, but they get it in Europe.
That just sucks (and it's that way for human drugs, too...US always in
the dark, thanks FDA)

I've started a Facebook group for reporting adverse reactions from
Convenia. Please feel free to come on by and tell your friends.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Convenia-adverse-reactions-in-catsfelines-and-dogscanines/118697391502152

Juls

cybercat
May 21st 10, 06:48 AM
"Juls" > wrote in message
> Anyone who is still around from olden days here on the group and
> remembers the Internet cat Jack (Catharine's cat, she died from breast
> cancer)....he's really sick. Prayers, positive thoughts,
> whatever...all appreciated greatly.
>
> He has had stomatitis and apparently has had a very bad reaction to
> Convenia, the so-called convenient antibiotic shot.

Prayers for Jack.

barb
May 21st 10, 04:47 PM
Praying for little Jack-

Barb

cybercat
June 1st 10, 08:25 PM
"Juls" > wrote in message
> Anyone who is still around from olden days here on the group and
> remembers the Internet cat Jack (Catharine's cat, she died from breast
> cancer)....he's really sick. Prayers, positive thoughts,
> whatever...all appreciated greatly.

Juls, I am so sorry to hear about Jack.

Juls
June 4th 10, 05:42 AM