PDA

View Full Version : poodle issue

Peter Lucas
June 4th 10, 10:03 PM
I have a mature male poodle called Nathan. I rescued him as a stray
before he went to pound. Ive had him since jan 00. He has a habit of
using bathroom on beds when jealous or upset over bath or whatnot. I
have to get him stopped from this or the SO says its him or me. Hes a
very attractive dog and I dont want to lose Nathan but cant keep her
if he continues, he uses neighbors bed as well.

_________

Peter Lucas
in Brisbane
Australia

Chemo the Clown
June 4th 10, 10:10 PM
On Jun 4, 2:03*pm, Peter Lucas > wrote:
> I have a mature male poodle called Nathan. I rescued him as a stray
> before he went to pound. Ive had him since jan 00. He has a habit of
> using bathroom on beds when jealous or upset over bath or whatnot. I
> have to get him stopped from this or the SO says its him or me. Hes a
> very attractive dog and I dont want to lose Nathan but cant keep her
> if he continues, he uses neighbors bed as well.
>
> _________
>
> Peter Lucas
> in Brisbane
> Australia

"can't keep her if he continues"??

What an ass you are.

Kent
June 4th 10, 10:27 PM
"Peter Lucas" > wrote in message
>I have a mature male poodle called Nathan. I rescued him as a stray
> before he went to pound. Ive had him since jan 00. He has a habit of
> using bathroom on beds when jealous or upset over bath or whatnot. I
> have to get him stopped from this or the SO says its him or me. Hes a
> very attractive dog and I dont want to lose Nathan but cant keep her
> if he continues, he uses neighbors bed as well.
>
> Peter Lucas
> in Brisbane
> Australia

Peter, we had poodles for 32 years. I think I'd get a Vari-Kennel large
enough to hold him comfortablly and put him in it for 45 minutes or so when
he pees. I'm guessing he's peeing in his own bed, not your's. If it's the
latter he will recognize that as discipline and change his behavior. You
have to always remember that poodles are humanoid. They're really unlike all
other dogs. I had to read bedtime stories to one of ours to get him to go to
sleep at night. Depending on this all, you might consider having him sleep
in a Var-Kennel routinely. Late in life Casey felt more secure in his own
place, I think.
The best of luck to you,
Kent

James Silverton
June 4th 10, 10:36 PM
Kent wrote on Fri, 4 Jun 2010 14:27:07 -0700:

>Peter, we had poodles for 32 years. I think I'd get a Vari-Kennel
>large enough to hold him comfortablly and put him in it for 45 minutes
>or so when he pees.

I've never felt any desire to walk a pup and pick up its ****. Poodles
are dogs I try to avoid. My neighbor has a large standard poodle who
loves me, at least my friend calls the bites from the beast's very sharp
teeth "love bites" and I am on blood thinners.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Chemo the Clown
June 4th 10, 10:56 PM
On Jun 4, 2:27*pm, "Kent" > wrote:
> "Peter Lucas" > wrote in message
>
> ...>I have a mature male poodle called Nathan. I rescued him as a stray
> > before he went to pound. Ive had him since jan 00. He has a habit of
> > using bathroom on beds when jealous or upset over bath or whatnot. I
> > have to get him stopped from this or the SO says its him or me. Hes a
> > very attractive dog and I dont want to lose Nathan but cant keep her
> > if he continues, he uses neighbors bed as well.
>
> > Peter Lucas
> > in Brisbane
> > Australia
>
> Peter, we had poodles for 32 years. *I think I'd get a Vari-Kennel large
> enough to hold him comfortablly and put him in it for 45 minutes or so when
> he pees. *I'm guessing he's peeing in his own bed, not your's. If it's the
> latter he will recognize that as discipline and change his behavior. You
> have to always remember that poodles are humanoid. They're really unlike all
> other dogs. I had to read bedtime stories to one of ours to get him to go to
> sleep at night. Depending on this all, you might consider having him sleep
> in a Var-Kennel routinely. Late in life Casey felt more secure in his own
> place, I think.
> The best of luck to you,
> Kent

The OP is a freakin' troll!

Kent
June 5th 10, 12:01 AM
"Chemo the Clown" > wrote in message
On Jun 4, 2:27 pm, "Kent" > wrote:
> "Peter Lucas" > wrote in message
>
> ...>I
> have a mature male poodle called Nathan. I rescued him as a stray
> > before he went to pound. Ive had him since jan 00. He has a habit of
> > using bathroom on beds when jealous or upset over bath or whatnot. I
> > have to get him stopped from this or the SO says its him or me. Hes a
> > very attractive dog and I dont want to lose Nathan but cant keep her
> > if he continues, he uses neighbors bed as well.
>
> > Peter Lucas
> > in Brisbane
> > Australia
>
> Peter, we had poodles for 32 years. I think I'd get a Vari-Kennel large
> enough to hold him comfortablly and put him in it for 45 minutes or so
> when
> he pees. I'm guessing he's peeing in his own bed, not your's. If it's the
> latter he will recognize that as discipline and change his behavior. You
> have to always remember that poodles are humanoid. They're really unlike
> all
> other dogs. I had to read bedtime stories to one of ours to get him to go
> sleep at night. Depending on this all, you might consider having him sleep
> in a Var-Kennel routinely. Late in life Casey felt more secure in his own
> place, I think.
> The best of luck to you,
> Kent

The OP is a freakin' troll!

Yes, he is. Yet, I noticed a bit of sincerity in the post. He may well have
not written it.

June 5th 10, 12:18 AM
On Jun 4, 4:01*pm, "Kent" > wrote:
> "Chemo the Clown" > wrote in ...
> On Jun 4, 2:27 pm, "Kent" > wrote:
>

> > "Peter Lucas" > wrote in message
>
> ....>I
> > have a mature male poodle called Nathan. I rescued him as a stray
> > > before he went to pound. Ive had him since jan 00. He has a habit of
> > > using bathroom on beds when jealous or upset over bath or whatnot. I
> > > have to get him stopped from this or the SO says its him or me. Hes a
> > > very attractive dog and I dont want to lose Nathan but cant keep her
> > > if he continues, he uses neighbors bed as well.
>
> > > Peter Lucas
> > > in Brisbane
> > > Australia
>
> > Peter, we had poodles for 32 years. I think I'd get a Vari-Kennel large
> > enough to hold him comfortablly and put him in it for 45 minutes or so
> > when
> > he pees. I'm guessing he's peeing in his own bed, not your's. If it's the
> > latter he will recognize that as discipline and change his behavior. You
> > have to always remember that poodles are humanoid. They're really unlike
> > all
> > other dogs. I had to read bedtime stories to one of ours to get him to go
> > sleep at night. Depending on this all, you might consider having him sleep
> > in a Var-Kennel routinely. Late in life Casey felt more secure in his own
> > place, I think.
> > The best of luck to you,
> > Kent
>
> The OP is a freakin' troll!
>
> Yes, he is. Yet, I noticed a bit of sincerity in the post. He may well have
> not written it.

He's posted several times about his so called poodle and they're all
asinine.

Food SnobŪ
June 5th 10, 12:29 AM
On Jun 4, 6:18*pm, " > wrote:
> On Jun 4, 4:01*pm, "Kent" > wrote:
>

> > "Chemo the Clown" > wrote in ...
> > On Jun 4, 2:27 pm, "Kent" > wrote:
>
> > > "Peter Lucas" > wrote in message
>
> > ....>I
> > > have a mature male poodle called Nathan. I rescued him as a stray

> > > Peter, we had poodles for 32 years. I think I'd get a Vari-Kennel large
> > > enough to hold him comfortablly and put him in it for 45 minutes or so
> > > when
> > > he pees. I'm guessing he's peeing in his own bed, not your's. If it's the
> > > latter he will recognize that as discipline and change his behavior. You
> > > have to always remember that poodles are humanoid. They're really unlike
> > > all
> > > other dogs. I had to read bedtime stories to one of ours to get him to go
> > > sleep at night. Depending on this all, you might consider having him sleep
> > > in a Var-Kennel routinely. Late in life Casey felt more secure in his own
> > > place, I think.
> > > The best of luck to you,
> > > Kent
>
> > The OP is a freakin' troll!
>
> > Yes, he is. Yet, I noticed a bit of sincerity in the post. He may well have
> > not written it.
>
> He's posted several times about his so called poodle and they're all
> asinine.

I remember. It's fur is apparently too curly.

--Bryan

Food SnobŪ
June 5th 10, 12:31 AM
On Jun 4, 4:36*pm, "James Silverton" >
wrote:
> *Kent *wrote *on Fri, 4 Jun 2010 14:27:07 -0700:
>
> >Peter, we had poodles for 32 years. *I think I'd get a Vari-Kennel
> >large enough to hold him comfortablly and put him in it for 45 minutes
> >or so when he pees.
>
> I've never felt any desire to walk a pup and pick up its ****.

My cat box scoops itself.

> Poodles are dogs I try to avoid. My neighbor has a large standard poodle who
> loves me, at least my friend calls the bites from the beast's very sharp
> teeth "love bites" and I am on blood thinners.

Tell them that the next time it draws blood, you are going to call the
authorities and have it put down as a biting dog.

> James Silverton
> Potomac, Maryland

--Bryan

Kent
June 5th 10, 06:57 AM
"Food SnobŪ" > wrote in message
On Jun 4, 6:18 pm, " > wrote:
> On Jun 4, 4:01 pm, "Kent" > wrote:
>

> > "Chemo the Clown" > wrote in
> > On Jun 4, 2:27 pm, "Kent" > wrote:
>
> > > "Peter Lucas" > wrote in message
>
> > ...>I
> > > have a mature male poodle called Nathan. I rescued him as a stray

> > > Peter, we had poodles for 32 years. I think I'd get a Vari-Kennel
> > > large
> > > enough to hold him comfortablly and put him in it for 45 minutes or so
> > > when
> > > he pees. I'm guessing he's peeing in his own bed, not your's. If it's
> > > the
> > > latter he will recognize that as discipline and change his behavior.
> > > You
> > > have to always remember that poodles are humanoid. They're really
> > > unlike
> > > all
> > > other dogs. I had to read bedtime stories to one of ours to get him to
> > > go
> > > sleep at night. Depending on this all, you might consider having him
> > > sleep
> > > in a Var-Kennel routinely. Late in life Casey felt more secure in his
> > > own
> > > place, I think.
> > > The best of luck to you,
> > > Kent
>
> > The OP is a freakin' troll!
>
> > Yes, he is. Yet, I noticed a bit of sincerity in the post. He may well
> > have
> > not written it.
>
> He's posted several times about his so called poodle and they're all
> asinine.

I remember. It's fur is apparently too curly.

--Bryan

I remember too, now that you bring it up.

Kent

atec7 7
June 5th 10, 07:54 AM
wrote:
> On Jun 4, 4:01 pm, "Kent" > wrote:
>> "Chemo the Clown" > wrote in ...
>> On Jun 4, 2:27 pm, "Kent" > wrote:
>>

>>> "Peter Lucas" > wrote in message
>>> ...>I
>>> have a mature male poodle called Nathan. I rescued him as a stray
>>> Peter, we had poodles for 32 years. I think I'd get a Vari-Kennel large
>>> enough to hold him comfortablly and put him in it for 45 minutes or so
>>> when
>>> he pees. I'm guessing he's peeing in his own bed, not your's. If it's the
>>> latter he will recognize that as discipline and change his behavior. You
>>> have to always remember that poodles are humanoid. They're really unlike
>>> all
>>> other dogs. I had to read bedtime stories to one of ours to get him to go
>>> sleep at night. Depending on this all, you might consider having him sleep
>>> in a Var-Kennel routinely. Late in life Casey felt more secure in his own
>>> place, I think.
>>> The best of luck to you,
>>> Kent
>> The OP is a freakin' troll!
>>
>> Yes, he is. Yet, I noticed a bit of sincerity in the post. He may well have
>> not written it.
>
> He's posted several times about his so called poodle and they're all
> asinine.
Well perhaps if you block the troll on manlymail email addy he shall
stop the irritation which as we know a troll like bob looks for (cause
it aint peter)

My Shiny Plastic Head
June 5th 10, 10:46 PM
In ,
Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Jun 4, 2:27 pm, "Kent" > wrote:
>> "Peter Lucas" > wrote in message
>>
>> ...>I
>> have a mature male poodle called Nathan. I rescued him as a stray
>>> before he went to pound. Ive had him since jan 00. He has a habit of
>>> using bathroom on beds when jealous or upset over bath or whatnot. I
>>> have to get him stopped from this or the SO says its him or me. Hes
>>> a very attractive dog and I dont want to lose Nathan but cant keep
>>> her if he continues, he uses neighbors bed as well.
>>
>>> Peter Lucas
>>> in Brisbane
>>> Australia
>>
>> Peter, we had poodles for 32 years. I think I'd get a Vari-Kennel
>> large
>> enough to hold him comfortablly and put him in it for 45 minutes or
>> so when
>> he pees. I'm guessing he's peeing in his own bed, not your's. If
>> it's the
>> latter he will recognize that as discipline and change his behavior.
>> You
>> have to always remember that poodles are humanoid. They're really
>> unlike all
>> other dogs. I had to read bedtime stories to one of ours to get him
>> to go to
>> sleep at night. Depending on this all, you might consider having him
>> sleep
>> in a Var-Kennel routinely. Late in life Casey felt more secure in
>> his own
>> place, I think.
>> The best of luck to you,
>> Kent
>
> The OP is a freakin' troll!

Gee, ya think???

You should see about getting accepted into an interstellar astrophysics
Ph.D. program.

;-)

Burger King King
All fear my shiny plastic head

--

My Shiny Plastic Head
June 6th 10, 08:22 PM
Kent > wrote:
> "Chemo the Clown" > wrote in message
> On Jun 4, 2:27 pm, "Kent" > wrote:
>> "Peter Lucas" > wrote in message
>>
>> ...>I
>> have a mature male poodle called Nathan. I rescued him as a stray
>>> before he went to pound. Ive had him since jan 00. He has a habit of
>>> using bathroom on beds when jealous or upset over bath or whatnot. I
>>> have to get him stopped from this or the SO says its him or me. Hes
>>> a very attractive dog and I dont want to lose Nathan but cant keep
>>> her if he continues, he uses neighbors bed as well.
>>
>>> Peter Lucas
>>> in Brisbane
>>> Australia
>>
>> Peter, we had poodles for 32 years. I think I'd get a Vari-Kennel
>> large enough to hold him comfortablly and put him in it for 45
>> minutes or so when
>> he pees. I'm guessing he's peeing in his own bed, not your's. If
>> it's the latter he will recognize that as discipline and change his
>> behavior. You have to always remember that poodles are humanoid.
>> They're really unlike all
>> other dogs. I had to read bedtime stories to one of ours to get him
>> to go to
>> sleep at night. Depending on this all, you might consider having him
>> sleep in a Var-Kennel routinely. Late in life Casey felt more secure
>> in his own place, I think.
>> The best of luck to you,
>> Kent
>
> The OP is a freakin' troll!
>>

> Yes, he is. Yet, I noticed a bit of sincerity in the post. He may
> well have not written it.

I guess trolls have to stick together, eh?

He may not have written it? Was he abducted and placed in suspended
animation by aliens, and replaced with an identical clone whose mission is
to infiltrate Usenet?

Maybe if you're smarter than Chemo you can actually visit this link and
learn something...

www.zapatopi.net/afdb

Burger King King
All fear my shiny plastic head

--

Matthew[_3_]
June 9th 10, 05:17 PM
"Kelly Greene" > wrote in message
> "Peter Lucas" > wrote in message
>>I have a mature male poodle called Nathan. I rescued him as a stray
>> before he went to pound. Ive had him since jan 00. He has a habit of
>> using bathroom on beds when jealous or upset over bath or whatnot. I
>> have to get him stopped from this or the SO says its him or me. Hes a
>> very attractive dog and I dont want to lose Nathan but cant keep her
>> if he continues, he uses neighbors bed as well.
>
> Get one those those wire dog crates and crate the dog. Keep the bedroom
> doors shut when you let the dog out. More walks may also help. How often
> are you walking this dog?
>
> --

Kelly look at what you responded to, crossposted too and the other
responded it is called a TROLL