PDA

View Full Version : Whoever Dropped the Terrified Siamese at Kroger Six Forks Raleigh

cybercat
June 9th 10, 12:12 AM
**** you.

Within an hour there were three sets of people trying to catch her, one of
which succeeded, had a friend bring a carrier, and took her home.

Don't get another cat.

Cheryl[_3_]
June 9th 10, 02:04 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
> **** you.
>
> Within an hour there were three sets of people trying to catch her, one of
> which succeeded, had a friend bring a carrier, and took her home.
>
> Don't get another cat.

I'm glad she was rescued and I agree with your sentiment.

-L.
June 10th 10, 09:04 PM
On Jun 8, 4:12*pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> **** you.
>
> Within an hour there were three sets of people trying to catch her, one of
> which succeeded, had a friend bring a carrier, and took her home.
>
> Don't get another cat.

****ing assholes.

-L.