PDA

View Full Version : (question for anyone in UK) - Cleo cat scratchers, where to buy

Mike Scott
June 11th 10, 10:02 AM
I'm stumped. Our cats like the flat Cleo sisal (not carpet) cat
scratchers, they're the ones that retail for around a tenner. I've had
trouble tracking any down - and the place that did seem to have them
doesn't and doesn't have a clue about supply dates now I've placed an
order. (Grrr. Hasn't stopped them taking the money though!)

Apart from off Ebay (whose signing-in system system is currently playing
silly fools with me), does anyone know a supplier that actually has
these in stock please? And that won't cost a fortune in postage!!

Thanks.

--
Mike Scott (unet2 <at> [deletethis] scottsonline.org.uk)
Harlow Essex England

MaryL
June 11th 10, 02:23 PM
"Mike Scott" > wrote in message
> I'm stumped. Our cats like the flat Cleo sisal (not carpet) cat
> scratchers, they're the ones that retail for around a tenner. I've had
> trouble tracking any down - and the place that did seem to have them
> doesn't and doesn't have a clue about supply dates now I've placed an
> order. (Grrr. Hasn't stopped them taking the money though!)
>
> Apart from off Ebay (whose signing-in system system is currently playing
> silly fools with me), does anyone know a supplier that actually has these
> in stock please? And that won't cost a fortune in postage!!
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Mike Scott (unet2 <at> [deletethis] scottsonline.org.uk)
> Harlow Essex England

Naturally, I couldn't resist reading this, even though I'm not in the UK.
;o) However, I also did a search and came up with this information.
Perhaps some of it will help you.
http://www.feedem.co.uk/cat-41/cleo-117_cat-scratchers-216.html
http://www.cleopet.com/product_list_dyn.php?cat1=1&cat2=2
http://www.petfoodstore.co.uk/acatalog/Cleo_Cat_Scratchers.html
http://www.dabners.co.uk/subcategory-47-1-cat-furniture.html
http://www.puddlepetcare.co.uk/acatalog/cat_activity_centres_scratchers.html
http://www.swellpets.co.uk/cat/cat-scratchers-704.html

I also found a number of other sites in the UK, but I don't know which ones
would work best for your location.

MaryL

Mike Scott
June 11th 10, 02:29 PM
MaryL wrote:

> "Mike Scott" > wrote in
> message ...
>> I'm stumped. Our cats like the flat Cleo sisal (not carpet) cat
>> scratchers, they're the ones that retail for around a tenner. I've had
>> trouble tracking any down - and the place that did seem to have them
>> doesn't and doesn't have a clue about supply dates now I've placed an
>> order. (Grrr. Hasn't stopped them taking the money though!)
>>
>> Apart from off Ebay (whose signing-in system system is currently
>> playing silly fools with me), does anyone know a supplier that
>> actually has these in stock please? And that won't cost a fortune in
>> postage!!
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> --
>> Mike Scott (unet2 <at> [deletethis] scottsonline.org.uk)
>> Harlow Essex England
>
> Naturally, I couldn't resist reading this, even though I'm not in the
> UK. ;o) However, I also did a search and came up with this
> information. Perhaps some of it will help you.
> http://www.feedem.co.uk/cat-41/cleo-117_cat-scratchers-216.html
> http://www.cleopet.com/product_list_dyn.php?cat1=1&cat2=2
> http://www.petfoodstore.co.uk/acatalog/Cleo_Cat_Scratchers.html
> http://www.dabners.co.uk/subcategory-47-1-cat-furniture.html
> http://www.puddlepetcare.co.uk/acatalog/cat_activity_centres_scratchers.html
>
> http://www.swellpets.co.uk/cat/cat-scratchers-704.html
>
> I also found a number of other sites in the UK, but I don't know which
> ones would work best for your location.
>
> MaryL

Thanks for the trouble you've been to. The problem is that although they
may advertise them, they don't actually necessarily have them. I've an
open order with one off that list (I won't say which :-) ) and although
they took the money from my card two weeks ago, I find they have no idea
when they'll actually have the goods available. I don't want a repeat of
the same aggro, so was really asking after one /known/ to actually have
them.

--
Mike Scott (unet2 <at> [deletethis] scottsonline.org.uk)
Harlow Essex England

Bill Graham
June 12th 10, 06:21 AM
"Mike Scott" > wrote in message
> I'm stumped. Our cats like the flat Cleo sisal (not carpet) cat
> scratchers, they're the ones that retail for around a tenner. I've had
> trouble tracking any down - and the place that did seem to have them
> doesn't and doesn't have a clue about supply dates now I've placed an
> order. (Grrr. Hasn't stopped them taking the money though!)
>
> Apart from off Ebay (whose signing-in system system is currently playing
> silly fools with me), does anyone know a supplier that actually has these
> in stock please? And that won't cost a fortune in postage!!
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Mike Scott (unet2 <at> [deletethis] scottsonline.org.uk)
> Harlow Essex England

Well, I don't know if they sell in GB or not, but here is a link:
http://www.purrfectpost.com/index.html?gclid=CMSHtJDmmaICFSCjiQodvCOryA