PDA

View Full Version : Re: Animal Husbandry

cybercat
June 15th 10, 03:57 PM
"Sherry" > wrote in message
On Jun 13, 8:00 pm, Shylock > wrote:

>Go to any shelter and you are allowed (even encouraged)
>to cuddle kitties to your heart's content.

And the gang is all here!!

Sherry
June 16th 10, 03:43 AM
On Jun 15, 9:57*am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Sherry" > wrote in message

> On Jun 13, 8:00 pm, Shylock > wrote:
>
> >Go to any shelter and you are allowed (even encouraged)
> >to cuddle kitties to your heart's content.
>
> And the gang is all here!!

Oh sorry. I had no idea this was crossposted all over the place.
My bad.
FTR, some of the replies came from a group I don't post in either.
If my cats *could* post to Usenet (and I'm not saying they can't)...
but if they COULD....they would use perfect spelling and grammar.
They are highly intelligent creatures. :-)
Sherry