PDA

View Full Version : Bionic feet for amputee cat

Pelle Svanslös
June 26th 10, 11:11 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science_and_environment/10404251.stm

.... the success of this operation showed the potential of the technology.

"Noel has some brilliant ideas," he added. "And we're continuing to work
closely with him to develop new technologies."

Will there be a bionic svans anytime soon?

Thomas R. Kettler
June 26th 10, 02:40 PM
In article >,
Pelle Svanslös > wrote:

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science_and_environment/10404251.stm
>
> ... the success of this operation showed the potential of the technology.
>
> "Noel has some brilliant ideas," he added. "And we're continuing to work
> closely with him to develop new technologies."
>
> Will there be a bionic svans anytime soon?

Isn't that a Black Swan?
--
Remove blown from email address to reply.