PDA

View Full Version : Tendon Injury

tomcraig5
July 2nd 10, 05:02 AM
One of my cats came limping into the kitchen a few days ago, holding
his right, rear leg in the air, seemingly unable to put weight on it.
The local vets thinks it's a badly strained tendon in the hip region,
and I'm trying to find something to aid his healing process and make
him more comfortable. Has anyone here had to deal with anything like
this?

MLB[_2_]
July 2nd 10, 06:32 PM
tomcraig5 wrote:
> One of my cats came limping into the kitchen a few days ago, holding
> his right, rear leg in the air, seemingly unable to put weight on it.
> The local vets thinks it's a badly strained tendon in the hip region,
> and I'm trying to find something to aid his healing process and make
> him more comfortable. Has anyone here had to deal with anything like
> this?

Yes. I think TuTu must have missed a jump. She "took it easy" for
quite some time. She can now jump , but not high. After all, she is 13
years old and very large. Best wishes MLB