PDA

View Full Version : Projectile Vomiting In Cats

Welsh Dog
August 19th 10, 12:16 AM
I've had a little female cat since she was a kitten. She was feral and
abandoned under a bush by her mother so we took her in, bathed her to
kill off the fleas and had her spayed... that was 4 years ago.

She's not exactly 'friendly' most of the time, preferring to come and
go as she pleases tho *is* friendly with my 12 year old daughter,
allowing only her to carry her, and sleeping on her bed during the
day.

After a few years insisting on only eating 'Whiskas, we tried her on
Purina dry food which she really took to and refuses to eat anything
else we give her (tho is till partial to birds lizards, mice etc she
catches herself). She has fresh water available of course but
otherwise that's all we give her.

Problem is that she has taken to regularly throwing up... often just
after eating. This might not be as bad as it sounds since our dogs
clean up after her... except of course unless she has something wrong
with her.

She doesn't throw up after *every* meal... maybe once a week or so...
but it's still a concern and we're wondering what we should do about
it - if anything. Other than this occasional problem... and forgetting
she's 'house trained' now and then... she's pretty much a healthy
animal, if skittish.

Should we be worried?? She's expendable so no biggie.
Welshdog
--
Don't just whinge - make your opinion count!
Australian Opinion

aemeijers
August 19th 10, 01:13 AM
Welsh Dog wrote:
> I've had a little female cat since she was a kitten. She was feral and
> abandoned under a bush by her mother so we took her in, bathed her to
> kill off the fleas and had her spayed... that was 4 years ago.
>
> She's not exactly 'friendly' most of the time, preferring to come and
> go as she pleases tho *is* friendly with my 12 year old daughter,
> allowing only her to carry her, and sleeping on her bed during the
> day.
>
> After a few years insisting on only eating 'Whiskas, we tried her on
> Purina dry food which she really took to and refuses to eat anything
> else we give her (tho is till partial to birds lizards, mice etc she
> catches herself). She has fresh water available of course but
> otherwise that's all we give her.
>
> Problem is that she has taken to regularly throwing up... often just
> after eating. This might not be as bad as it sounds since our dogs
> clean up after her... except of course unless she has something wrong
> with her.
>
> She doesn't throw up after *every* meal... maybe once a week or so...
> but it's still a concern and we're wondering what we should do about
> it - if anything. Other than this occasional problem... and forgetting
> she's 'house trained' now and then... she's pretty much a healthy
> animal, if skittish.
>
> Should we be worried?? She's expendable so no biggie.
> Welshdog

Start feeding her outside?

Molly Brown
August 19th 10, 03:25 AM
On Aug 18, 4:16*pm, Welsh Dog > wrote:
> I've had a little female cat since she was a kitten. She was feral and
> abandoned under a bush by her mother so we took her in, bathed her to
> kill off the fleas and had her spayed... that was 4 years ago.
>
> She's not exactly 'friendly' most of the time, preferring to come and
> go as she pleases tho *is* friendly with my 12 year old daughter,
> allowing only her to carry her, and sleeping on her bed during the
> day.
>
> After a few years insisting on only eating 'Whiskas, we tried her on
> Purina dry food which she really took to and refuses to eat anything
> else we give her (tho is till partial to birds lizards, mice etc she
> catches herself). She has fresh water available of course but
> otherwise that's all we give her.
>
> Problem is that she has taken to regularly throwing up... often just
> after eating. This might not be as bad as it sounds since our dogs
> clean up after her... except of course unless she has something wrong
> with her.
>
> She doesn't throw up after *every* meal... maybe once a week or so...
> but it's still a concern and we're wondering what we should do about
> it - if anything. Other than this occasional problem... and forgetting
> she's 'house trained' now and then... she's pretty much a healthy
> animal, if skittish.
>
> Should we be worried?? She's expendable so no biggie.
> Welshdog
> --
> Don't just whinge - make your opinion count!
> Australian Opinionhttp://australianopinion.com.au

Just by reading what you wrote and nothing else I can see that you are
NOT cat person but maybe a dog person. Please don’t get me wrong.
There is nothing wrong with not being a cat person but you need to
understand that dog people simply are incapable of caring for a cat
and vise versa so you need to make a decision, either you need to get
rid of your dogs or your cat, and the answer is obvious.

Molly Brown
August 19th 10, 03:37 AM
On Aug 18, 4:16*pm, Welsh Dog > wrote:
> I've had a little female cat since she was a kitten. She was feral and
> abandoned under a bush by her mother so we took her in, bathed her to
> kill off the fleas and had her spayed... that was 4 years ago.
>
> She's not exactly 'friendly' most of the time, preferring to come and
> go as she pleases tho *is* friendly with my 12 year old daughter,
> allowing only her to carry her, and sleeping on her bed during the
> day.
>
> After a few years insisting on only eating 'Whiskas, we tried her on
> Purina dry food which she really took to and refuses to eat anything
> else we give her (tho is till partial to birds lizards, mice etc she
> catches herself). She has fresh water available of course but
> otherwise that's all we give her.
>
> Problem is that she has taken to regularly throwing up... often just
> after eating. This might not be as bad as it sounds since our dogs
> clean up after her... except of course unless she has something wrong
> with her.
>
> She doesn't throw up after *every* meal... maybe once a week or so...
> but it's still a concern and we're wondering what we should do about
> it - if anything. Other than this occasional problem... and forgetting
> she's 'house trained' now and then... she's pretty much a healthy
> animal, if skittish.
>
> Should we be worried?? She's expendable so no biggie.
> Welshdog
> --
> Don't just whinge - make your opinion count!
> Australian Opinionhttp://australianopinion.com.au

Oh by the way, with technology being what it is today unless you’re a
troll chances are your 12 year old daughter is going to read what you
wrote her in the archive search that her personal computer will
perform for her so don’t expect her to hold your hand on your death-
bed or any flowers on your grave fifty years from now.

Welsh Dog
August 19th 10, 03:51 AM
On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:13:16 -0400, aemeijers wrote:

> Welsh Dog wrote:
>> I've had a little female cat since she was a kitten. She was feral and
>> abandoned under a bush by her mother so we took her in, bathed her to
>> kill off the fleas and had her spayed... that was 4 years ago.
>>
>> She's not exactly 'friendly' most of the time, preferring to come and
>> go as she pleases tho *is* friendly with my 12 year old daughter,
>> allowing only her to carry her, and sleeping on her bed during the
>> day.
>>
>> After a few years insisting on only eating 'Whiskas, we tried her on
>> Purina dry food which she really took to and refuses to eat anything
>> else we give her (tho is till partial to birds lizards, mice etc she
>> catches herself). She has fresh water available of course but
>> otherwise that's all we give her.
>>
>> Problem is that she has taken to regularly throwing up... often just
>> after eating. This might not be as bad as it sounds since our dogs
>> clean up after her... except of course unless she has something wrong
>> with her.
>>
>> She doesn't throw up after *every* meal... maybe once a week or so...
>> but it's still a concern and we're wondering what we should do about
>> it - if anything. Other than this occasional problem... and forgetting
>> she's 'house trained' now and then... she's pretty much a healthy
>> animal, if skittish.
>>
>> Should we be worried?? She's expendable so no biggie.
>> Welshdog
>
> Start feeding her outside?

Do you think it's the indoor air?

Welshdog
--
Don't just whinge - make your opinion count!
Australian Opinion
http://australianopinion.com.au

Welsh Dog
August 19th 10, 03:53 AM
On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 19:37:33 -0700 (PDT), Molly Brown wrote:

> On Aug 18, 4:16*pm, Welsh Dog > wrote:
>> I've had a little female cat since she was a kitten. She was feral and
>> abandoned under a bush by her mother so we took her in, bathed her to
>> kill off the fleas and had her spayed... that was 4 years ago.
>>
>> She's not exactly 'friendly' most of the time, preferring to come and
>> go as she pleases tho *is* friendly with my 12 year old daughter,
>> allowing only her to carry her, and sleeping on her bed during the
>> day.
>>
>> After a few years insisting on only eating 'Whiskas, we tried her on
>> Purina dry food which she really took to and refuses to eat anything
>> else we give her (tho is till partial to birds lizards, mice etc she
>> catches herself). She has fresh water available of course but
>> otherwise that's all we give her.
>>
>> Problem is that she has taken to regularly throwing up... often just
>> after eating. This might not be as bad as it sounds since our dogs
>> clean up after her... except of course unless she has something wrong
>> with her.
>>
>> She doesn't throw up after *every* meal... maybe once a week or so...
>> but it's still a concern and we're wondering what we should do about
>> it - if anything. Other than this occasional problem... and forgetting
>> she's 'house trained' now and then... she's pretty much a healthy
>> animal, if skittish.
>>
>> Should we be worried?? She's expendable so no biggie.
>> Welshdog
>> --
>> Don't just whinge - make your opinion count!
>> Australian Opinionhttp://australianopinion.com.au
>
> Oh by the way, with technology being what it is today unless you˘re a
> troll chances are your 12 year old daughter is going to read what you
> wrote her in the archive search that her personal computer will
> perform for her so don˘t expect her to hold your hand on your death-
> bed or any flowers on your grave fifty years from now.

Good point. Do you think she will read my response where I say "Go
phuck yourself up your arse, Molly"?

I sure hope so.

*TROLL*

Welshdog
--
Don't just whinge - make your opinion count!
Australian Opinion
http://australianopinion.com.au

Molly Brown
August 19th 10, 04:18 AM
On Aug 18, 7:53*pm, Welsh Dog > wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 19:37:33 -0700 (PDT), Molly Brown wrote:
> > On Aug 18, 4:16*pm, Welsh Dog > wrote:
> >> I've had a little female cat since she was a kitten. She was feral and
> >> abandoned under a bush by her mother so we took her in, bathed her to
> >> kill off the fleas and had her spayed... that was 4 years ago.
>
> >> She's not exactly 'friendly' most of the time, preferring to come and
> >> go as she pleases tho *is* friendly with my 12 year old daughter,
> >> allowing only her to carry her, and sleeping on her bed during the
> >> day.
>
> >> After a few years insisting on only eating 'Whiskas, we tried her on
> >> Purina dry food which she really took to and refuses to eat anything
> >> else we give her (tho is till partial to birds lizards, mice etc she
> >> catches herself). She has fresh water available of course but
> >> otherwise that's all we give her.
>
> >> Problem is that she has taken to regularly throwing up... often just
> >> after eating. This might not be as bad as it sounds since our dogs
> >> clean up after her... except of course unless she has something wrong
> >> with her.
>
> >> She doesn't throw up after *every* meal... maybe once a week or so...
> >> but it's still a concern and we're wondering what we should do about
> >> it - if anything. Other than this occasional problem... and forgetting
> >> she's 'house trained' now and then... she's pretty much a healthy
> >> animal, if skittish.
>
> >> Should we be worried?? She's expendable so no biggie.
> >> Welshdog
> >> --
> >> Don't just whinge - make your opinion count!
> >> Australian Opinionhttp://australianopinion.com.au
>
> > Oh by the way, with technology being what it is today unless you˘re a
> > troll chances are your 12 year old daughter is going to read what you
> > wrote her in the archive search that her personal computer will
> > perform for her so don˘t expect her to hold your hand on your death-
> > bed or any flowers on your grave fifty years from now.
>
> Good point. Do you think she will read my response where I say "Go
> phuck yourself up your arse, Molly"?
>
> I sure hope so.
>
> *TROLL*
>
> Welshdog
> --
> Don't just whinge - make your opinion count!
> Australian Opinionhttp://australianopinion.com.au- Hide quoted text -

No it won’t help that you simply say you’re a troll, in the future
they will KNOW if you really were a troll.

aemeijers
August 19th 10, 05:24 AM
Welsh Dog wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:13:16 -0400, aemeijers wrote:
>
>> Welsh Dog wrote:
>>> I've had a little female cat since she was a kitten. She was feral and
>>> abandoned under a bush by her mother so we took her in, bathed her to
>>> kill off the fleas and had her spayed... that was 4 years ago.
>>>
>>> She's not exactly 'friendly' most of the time, preferring to come and
>>> go as she pleases tho *is* friendly with my 12 year old daughter,
>>> allowing only her to carry her, and sleeping on her bed during the
>>> day.
>>>
>>> After a few years insisting on only eating 'Whiskas, we tried her on
>>> Purina dry food which she really took to and refuses to eat anything
>>> else we give her (tho is till partial to birds lizards, mice etc she
>>> catches herself). She has fresh water available of course but
>>> otherwise that's all we give her.
>>>
>>> Problem is that she has taken to regularly throwing up... often just
>>> after eating. This might not be as bad as it sounds since our dogs
>>> clean up after her... except of course unless she has something wrong
>>> with her.
>>>
>>> She doesn't throw up after *every* meal... maybe once a week or so...
>>> but it's still a concern and we're wondering what we should do about
>>> it - if anything. Other than this occasional problem... and forgetting
>>> she's 'house trained' now and then... she's pretty much a healthy
>>> animal, if skittish.
>>>
>>> Should we be worried?? She's expendable so no biggie.
>>> Welshdog
>> Start feeding her outside?
>
> Do you think it's the indoor air?
>
> Welshdog

No, but until you DO figure out the cure, if she barfs on the lawn, who
cares?
Haven't had a cat since puberty hit and I became allergic, but IIRC it
is usually a reaction to eating too fast. As in, they think somebody
else will eat it if they don't finish it. Do the dogs steal from her
bowl? Solution may be as simple as a household I used to know, where the
cat dish was halfway up the wall in the garage, next to where the
stepladder was kept. Cat could get to it easily, but the dogs couldn't
even see it. Their dish was right below, so they assumed they were
smelling their own food, and didn't keep looking. Wish I had taken a
picture of them all peacefully feeding, not 4 feet apart.

Failing that, try smaller portions and see if that makes a difference.
If she wants more right away, she'll tell you. That is a common problem
with dogs.

--
aem sends...

RES
August 19th 10, 05:49 AM
"aemeijers" > wrote in message
> Welsh Dog wrote:

It's a long shot, but have you tried giving the cat some hair ball medicine?
It might be a partial obstruction. If that doesn't work, then look into a
worming medicine.

Nonny

Welsh Dog
August 19th 10, 01:49 PM
On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 00:24:49 -0400, aemeijers wrote:

> Welsh Dog wrote:

>>> Start feeding her outside?
>>
>> Do you think it's the indoor air?
>>
>> Welshdog
>
> No, but until you DO figure out the cure, if she barfs on the lawn, who
> cares?

Good point!

> Haven't had a cat since puberty hit and I became allergic, but IIRC it
> is usually a reaction to eating too fast. As in, they think somebody
> else will eat it if they don't finish it. Do the dogs steal from her
> bowl? Solution may be as simple as a household I used to know, where the
> cat dish was halfway up the wall in the garage, next to where the
> stepladder was kept. Cat could get to it easily, but the dogs couldn't
> even see it. Their dish was right below, so they assumed they were
> smelling their own food, and didn't keep looking. Wish I had taken a
> picture of them all peacefully feeding, not 4 feet apart.

Excellent idea!

> Failing that, try smaller portions and see if that makes a difference.
> If she wants more right away, she'll tell you. That is a common problem
> with dogs.

Yes it is. If I try smaller portions and the cat doesn't eat, then she
may die. She is taking in very little which icn't being projectile
rejected.
--
Don't just whinge - make your opinion count!
Australian Opinion
http://australianopinion.com.au

Welsh Dog
August 19th 10, 01:50 PM
On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 21:49:19 -0700, RES wrote:

> "aemeijers" > wrote in message
>> Welsh Dog wrote:

> It's a long shot, but have you tried giving the cat some hair ball medicine?
> It might be a partial obstruction. If that doesn't work, then look into a
> worming medicine.
>
> Nonny

Good idea, Nonny!I can flavor some petrol jelly to taste like
sardines, that should do it!
--
Don't just whinge - make your opinion count!
Australian Opinion
http://australianopinion.com.au

Welsh Dog
August 19th 10, 01:51 PM
On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:18:33 -0700 (PDT), Molly Brown wrote:

> On Aug 18, 7:53*pm, Welsh Dog > wrote:

>>> Oh by the way, with technology being what it is today unless you˘re a
>>> troll chances are your 12 year old daughter is going to read what you
>>> wrote her in the archive search that her personal computer will
>>> perform for her so don˘t expect her to hold your hand on your death-
>>> bed or any flowers on your grave fifty years from now.
>>
>> Good point. Do you think she will read my response where I say "Go
>> phuck yourself up your arse, Molly"?
>>
>> I sure hope so.
>>
>> *TROLL*
>>
>> Welshdog
>> --
>> Don't just whinge - make your opinion count!
>> Australian Opinionhttp://australianopinion.com.au- Hide quoted text -

> No it won˙t help that you simply say you˙re a troll, in the future
> they will KNOW if you really were a troll.

And that you take it up the arse, fair enough trade off for me.

*TROLL*
--
Don't just whinge - make your opinion count!
Australian Opinion
http://australianopinion.com.au

Welsh Dog
August 19th 10, 01:52 PM
On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 07:20:57 -0400, dadiOH wrote:

> Welsh Dog wrote:
>> I've had a little female cat since she was a kitten. She was feral and
>> abandoned under a bush by her mother so we took her in, bathed her to
>> kill off the fleas and had her spayed... that was 4 years ago.
>>
>> She's not exactly 'friendly' most of the time, preferring to come and
>> go as she pleases tho *is* friendly with my 12 year old daughter,
>> allowing only her to carry her, and sleeping on her bed during the
>> day.
>>
>> After a few years insisting on only eating 'Whiskas, we tried her on
>> Purina dry food which she really took to and refuses to eat anything
>> else we give her (tho is till partial to birds lizards, mice etc she
>> catches herself). She has fresh water available of course but
>> otherwise that's all we give her.
>>
>> Problem is that she has taken to regularly throwing up... often just
>> after eating. This might not be as bad as it sounds since our dogs
>> clean up after her... except of course unless she has something wrong
>> with her.
>>
>> She doesn't throw up after *every* meal... maybe once a week or so...
>> but it's still a concern and we're wondering what we should do about
>> it - if anything. Other than this occasional problem... and forgetting
>> she's 'house trained' now and then... she's pretty much a healthy
>> animal, if skittish.
>
> How often do you give her hair ball medicine?

Never I fear to say.
__________

>> Should we be worried?? She's expendable so no biggie.
>
> Yes, you should be worried. Anybody that views a living creature as
> "expendable" is seriously flawed.

Aren't we all? It's a cat not a baby. Suggest that the flaws are
yours.
--
Don't just whinge - make your opinion count!
Australian Opinion
http://australianopinion.com.au

Matthew[_3_]
August 19th 10, 04:48 PM
"Welsh Dog" >

Well you are a dumb ass for sure after that last comment

In the PLONK file you go for being a total waste of life

CALL A VET

Draco Malfoy
August 19th 10, 05:42 PM
On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:48:31 -0400, Matthew wrote:

> "Welsh Dog" >
>
> Well you are a dumb ass for sure after that last comment
> Anyway, I'll gladly suck your dick.

> CALL ME

What?
--
If Harry Potter's so magical, why can't he cure his own eyesight, get
laid and grow? A teenage lad shouldn't need a broomstick to cling

Cojoes
August 19th 10, 07:52 PM
"Welsh Dog" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:13:16 -0400, aemeijers wrote:
>
>> Welsh Dog wrote:
>>> I've had a little female cat since she was a kitten. She was feral and
>>> abandoned under a bush by her mother so we took her in, bathed her to
>>> kill off the fleas and had her spayed... that was 4 years ago.
>>>
>>> She's not exactly 'friendly' most of the time, preferring to come and
>>> go as she pleases tho *is* friendly with my 12 year old daughter,
>>> allowing only her to carry her, and sleeping on her bed during the
>>> day.
>>>
>>> After a few years insisting on only eating 'Whiskas, we tried her on
>>> Purina dry food which she really took to and refuses to eat anything
>>> else we give her (tho is till partial to birds lizards, mice etc she
>>> catches herself). She has fresh water available of course but
>>> otherwise that's all we give her.
>>>
>>> Problem is that she has taken to regularly throwing up... often just
>>> after eating. This might not be as bad as it sounds since our dogs
>>> clean up after her... except of course unless she has something wrong
>>> with her.
>>>
>>> She doesn't throw up after *every* meal... maybe once a week or so...
>>> but it's still a concern and we're wondering what we should do about
>>> it - if anything. Other than this occasional problem... and forgetting
>>> she's 'house trained' now and then... she's pretty much a healthy
>>> animal, if skittish.
>>>
>>> Should we be worried?? She's expendable so no biggie.
>>> Welshdog
>>
>> Start feeding her outside?
>
> Do you think it's the indoor air?

It's a disease animals get from humans. It always comes from humans being
filthy, and have a fetish with beastiality. Sounds as if you raised a slimy
child, you call a daughter.

Your only solution at this time, would to pull a Jim Jones on your entire
family. It's the right thing to do...for the animals.

Roy
August 19th 10, 08:25 PM
On Aug 18, 5:16*pm, Welsh Dog > wrote:
> I've had a little female cat since she was a kitten. She was feral and
> abandoned under a bush by her mother so we took her in, bathed her to
> kill off the fleas and had her spayed... that was 4 years ago.
>
> She's not exactly 'friendly' most of the time, preferring to come and
> go as she pleases tho *is* friendly with my 12 year old daughter,
> allowing only her to carry her, and sleeping on her bed during the
> day.
>
> After a few years insisting on only eating 'Whiskas, we tried her on
> Purina dry food which she really took to and refuses to eat anything
> else we give her (tho is till partial to birds lizards, mice etc she
> catches herself). She has fresh water available of course but
> otherwise that's all we give her.
>
> Problem is that she has taken to regularly throwing up... often just
> after eating. This might not be as bad as it sounds since our dogs
> clean up after her... except of course unless she has something wrong
> with her.
>
> She doesn't throw up after *every* meal... maybe once a week or so...
> but it's still a concern and we're wondering what we should do about
> it - if anything. Other than this occasional problem... and forgetting
> she's 'house trained' now and then... she's pretty much a healthy
> animal, if skittish.
>
> Should we be worried?? She's expendable so no biggie.
> Welshdog
> --
> Don't just whinge - make your opinion count!
> Australian Opinionhttp://australianopinion.com.au

==
Quite possible that she is infested with worms or possibly a small
sharp bone in her stomach. Hard to say without an x-ray. Treat for
worms to start and see what happens. Also it wouldn't hurt to de-worm
the dogs and your own family (the druggist knows what to give you).
Disregard the rabid cat lovers who hate you, they are all nuts anyway.
==

Welsh Dog
August 20th 10, 01:42 AM
On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 14:52:45 -0400, Cojoes wrote:

> "Welsh Dog" > wrote in message

>>> Start feeding her outside?
>>
>> Do you think it's the indoor air?
>
> It's a disease animals get from humans. It always comes from humans being
> filthy, and have a fetish with beastiality. Sounds as if you raised a slimy
> child, you call a daughter.
>
> Your only solution at this time, would to pull a Jim Jones on your entire
> family. It's the right thing to do...for the animals.

You make me sick.

*PLONK*
--
Don't just whinge - make your opinion count!
Australian Opinion
http://australianopinion.com.au

Welsh Dog
August 20th 10, 01:43 AM
On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:25:55 -0700 (PDT), Roy wrote:

> On Aug 18, 5:16*pm, Welsh Dog > wrote:
>> I've had a little female cat since she was a kitten. She was feral and
>> abandoned under a bush by her mother so we took her in, bathed her to
>> kill off the fleas and had her spayed... that was 4 years ago.
>>
>> She's not exactly 'friendly' most of the time, preferring to come and
>> go as she pleases tho *is* friendly with my 12 year old daughter,
>> allowing only her to carry her, and sleeping on her bed during the
>> day.
>>
>> After a few years insisting on only eating 'Whiskas, we tried her on
>> Purina dry food which she really took to and refuses to eat anything
>> else we give her (tho is till partial to birds lizards, mice etc she
>> catches herself). She has fresh water available of course but
>> otherwise that's all we give her.
>>
>> Problem is that she has taken to regularly throwing up... often just
>> after eating. This might not be as bad as it sounds since our dogs
>> clean up after her... except of course unless she has something wrong
>> with her.
>>
>> She doesn't throw up after *every* meal... maybe once a week or so...
>> but it's still a concern and we're wondering what we should do about
>> it - if anything. Other than this occasional problem... and forgetting
>> she's 'house trained' now and then... she's pretty much a healthy
>> animal, if skittish.
>>
>> Should we be worried?? She's expendable so no biggie.
>> Welshdog
>> --
>> Don't just whinge - make your opinion count!
>> Australian Opinionhttp://australianopinion.com.au
>
> ==
> Quite possible that she is infested with worms or possibly a small
> sharp bone in her stomach. Hard to say without an x-ray. Treat for
> worms to start and see what happens. Also it wouldn't hurt to de-worm
> the dogs and your own family (the druggist knows what to give you).
> Disregard the rabid cat lovers who hate you, they are all nuts anyway.
> ==

They are! Aren't they and thanks for the advice, a true gentlemen!