PDA

View Full Version : off topic messages

Grawun
August 18th 10, 09:39 PM
Is there any way to keep off topic messages out of this newsgroup? I
hate wading through sales pitches and inappropriate posting to read
about cats.

Cheryl[_3_]
August 18th 10, 09:54 PM
"Grawun" > wrote in message
> Is there any way to keep off topic messages out of this newsgroup? I
> hate wading through sales pitches and inappropriate posting to read
> about cats.

I see you are using google groups to read this, so no. You should get a
real news reader and you can create rules to junk garbage, just like you can
with email.

Bill Graham
August 20th 10, 03:09 AM
"Grawun" > wrote in message
> Is there any way to keep off topic messages out of this newsgroup? I
> hate wading through sales pitches and inappropriate posting to read
> about cats.

Nope....But one of the shortest biological actions there is, is the time
between my clicking on such messages and my hitting the "delete" key.....