For this reason, I am asking you if you are willing to help me with this project, by filling in a simple questionnaire which will enable us to better understand our feline friends.
For a statisticalmatter, the cats taking part in this study must have an age between three and ten years.
Those who are interested in having the questionnaire, can write to me at the following e-mail address:
grazia-71 at hotmail.it
Thanks a lot for your collaboration.

Bill Graham
October 29th 10, 04:37 AM
"Grazia71" > wrote in message

> Hello everybody,
> I hope I am typing in the right section.
> I am a veterinarian and I am writing my master thesis in etology at
> the university of Pisa.
> At the moment I am collecting, in cooperation with the university, some
> data on the behaviour of cats through some questionnaires. The study of
> the feline behaviour, in comparison with the dogs’ behaviour, is a
> little bit underestimated, therefore there are not many data available
> on this topic.
> For this reason, I am asking you if you are willing to help me with
> this project, by filling in a simple questionnaire which will enable us
> to better understand our feline friends.
> For a statisticalmatter, the cats taking part in this study must have
> an age between three and ten years.
> Those who are interested in having the questionnaire, can write to me
> at the following e-mail address:
> grazia-71 at hotmail.it
> Thanks a lot for your collaboration.

Why not post in on your web page? You will be guaranteed a lot more

Gandalf[_2_]
October 31st 10, 05:44 AM
On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:05:50 +0000, Grazia71
> wrote:

>Hello everybody,
> I hope I am typing in the right section.
> I am a veterinarian and I am writing my master thesis in etology at
>the university of Pisa.
> At the moment I am collecting, in cooperation with the university, some
>data on the behaviour of cats through some questionnaires. The study of
>the feline behaviour, in comparison with the dogs’ behaviour, is a
>little bit underestimated, therefore there are not many data available
>on this topic.
> For this reason, I am asking you if you are willing to help me with
>this project, by filling in a simple questionnaire which will enable us
>to better understand our feline friends.
> For a statisticalmatter, the cats taking part in this study must have
>an age between three and ten years.
> Those who are interested in having the questionnaire, can write to me
>at the following e-mail address:
>grazia-71 at hotmail.it
> Thanks a lot for your collaboration.

a HOTMAIL account?, for somebody writing a Master's thesis?

Hardly.

Troll

Grazia71
November 5th 10, 10:40 AM
;749478']On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:05:50 +0000, Grazia71

grazia-71 at hotmail.it
Thanks a lot for your collaboration.

a HOTMAIL account?, for somebody writing a Master's thesis?

Hardly.

Troll

because a hotmail account is no good? It 's my personal email address ......

Grazia71
November 5th 10, 10:47 AM

grazia-71 at hotmail.it
Thanks a lot for your collaboration.

Why not post in on your web page? You will be guaranteed a lot more

I have posted in my web page but I need to contact other people, particularly English people because I know that in England the prepubertal sterilization in cats, the subject of my thesis, is more frequent.
Thanks anyway

Patok[_2_]
November 6th 10, 03:39 AM
Grazia71 wrote:
> 'Gandalf[_2_ Wrote:
>> ;749478']On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:05:50 +0000, Grazia71
>> wrote:
>> -
>> Thanks a lot for your collaboration.-
>>
>> a HOTMAIL account?, for somebody writing a Master's thesis?
>>
>> Hardly.
>>
>> Troll
>
> because a hotmail account is no good? It 's my personal email address

Because people doing research for their Master's thesis use their university
e-mail, not a personal one, more so if it is Hotmail. (ugh)

--
You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.
--

Grazia71
November 6th 10, 09:19 AM