PDA

View Full Version : Help with mite flakes?

bobmct
November 7th 10, 11:57 AM
My large male dsh suddently seems to have gotten flake mites. I've
read about using Frontline or Advantix to erradicate them.
I thought I would query here to see if there are any recommended
remedies to eliminating this condition?

Thanks

Poochy Doos
November 8th 10, 12:05 AM
On Nov 7, 3:57*am, bobmct > wrote:
> My large male dsh suddently seems to have gotten flake mites. *I've
> read about using Frontline or Advantix to erradicate them.
> I thought I would query here to see if there are any recommended
> remedies to eliminating this condition?
>
> Thanks

Hey there!

I'm not aware of any natural remedies that are 100% effective for
mites. You may find the following website helpful:
http://www.justanswer.com/sip/veterinary?r=ppc|ms|4|Pets+-+Cats|Cat+General&ofid=105&JPRC=1&JPKD=2491888807&JPDC=e&JPAD=600013209&JPKW=cat%20eating&JPRQ=cat%20eating&JPAF=txt&JPCD=20100929

You can ask a question to a specialty vet and receive a quick response
in just a few minutes for around $17.00 - and you don't pay unless you
find the advice helpful! It's a lot cheaper than actually paying for a
vet. In any event, they have a lot of resources readily available to
them.

Good Luck!
Mary
http://www.poochydoos.com