PDA

View Full Version : Shy men and pets...

Meow
February 27th 11, 02:12 PM
Hi,

do you have pets?

I think if girls see that you are nice to pets, they'll assume that you'll
be nice to kids and they will like you.

Meow

ForeverRent
February 27th 11, 05:28 PM
"Meow" is a mentally incompetant (self-
evident) and slightly retarded (my conjecture) troll who crossposts
about once a day to between 1-3 groups in a list of about 10-15
groups overall. He always includes alt.support.shyness. Subjects of
his troll posts include phony diatribes against men by women, graphic
descriptions of sex, and cannibalism. However, like today where he is
seeking responses from non-joke groups, his posts are sometimes
vanilla.

You can tell it's the same guy by the headers, the time of the posts,
and the email addresses he uses to register each new sock.

Any questions?

-F.R.

Cracker
February 28th 11, 11:49 PM
ForeverRent wrote:
> "Meow" is a mentally incompetant (self-
> evident) and slightly retarded (my conjecture) troll who crossposts
> about once a day to between 1-3 groups in a list of about 10-15
> groups overall. He always includes alt.support.shyness. Subjects of
> his troll posts include phony diatribes against men by women, graphic
> descriptions of sex, and cannibalism. However, like today where he is
> seeking responses from non-joke groups, his posts are sometimes
> vanilla.
>
> You can tell it's the same guy by the headers, the time of the posts,
> and the email addresses he uses to register each new sock.
>

> Any questions?
>

> -F.R.

So what.

honeybunch
March 1st 11, 12:02 AM
Dont forget Ernst Stavro Blofeld had a beautiful cat that he was
devoted to and Mr. Blofeld was EVIL.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Cats/Bond.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Cats/Bond.htm&usg=__I9HRmOwotW5Cl23GkVwg7PZcPnc=&h=395&w=285&sz=24&hl=en&start=3&sig2=sRxbwVnhcPPz9u3JYsr-Xw&zoom=1&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=kebIRqYJY5ydNM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=89&prev=/images%3Fq%3Djames%2Bbond%2Bcat%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den %26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-US%26tbs%3Disch:1&ei=TDdsTcurDoPGlQe-vIiCAg

On Feb 27, 9:12*am, "Meow" > wrote:
> Hi,
>
> do you have pets?
>
> I think if girls see that you are nice to pets, they'll assume that you'll
> be nice to kids and they will like you.
>
> Meow

Dominic
March 1st 11, 11:44 AM
Hi,..
"Meow" is a mentally incompetant (self-
evident) and slightly retarded (my conjecture) troll who crossposts
about once a day to between 1-3 groups in a list of about 10-15
groups overall.

regards,..

Hasan Ali
March 15th 11, 11:26 AM
On 02/27/2011 02:12 PM, Meow wrote:
> Hi,
>
> do you have pets?
>
> I think if girls see that you are nice to pets, they'll assume that you'll
> be nice to kids and they will like you.
>
> Meow

:) thats a sweet thought, some girls are evil though and wont even look
at you

Baldoni[_9_]
March 15th 11, 01:38 PM
Meow wrote :
> Hi,
>
> do you have pets?
>
> I think if girls see that you are nice to pets, they'll assume that you'll be
> nice to kids and they will like you.
>
> Meow

Using that theory I should have a house full of women.

--
"Ce n'est qu'un début, continuons le combat !"

Count Baldoni

Kraut / Larry Stark
March 15th 11, 02:36 PM
>> Hi,
>>
>> do you have pets?
>>
>> I think if girls see that you are nice to pets, they'll assume that you'll be
>> nice to kids and they will like you.
>>
>> Meow
>
>Using that theory I should have a house full of women.

LOL

Michel Beaven
June 14th 11, 05:27 AM
Perhaps ... You are right.Because it is nature of girls or we say it is common natural phenomenon with girls .It is very good for you that if you are a friendly nature man and your behavior is also very good with pets then it is going to be your identity that you will always be good with kids,girls and all others.....
puppy training (http://jimhodgesdogtraining.com/)

Klusner
July 20th 11, 11:36 AM
It is not obvious.If a girl is very shy from cat and hates cat then it means she will be also away from you and in your girl friend's matter it can be also complicated.It is not general perception but usually girls like cats due to his softness and gentle nature,but not the all.

Edward
August 2nd 11, 09:14 AM
The only one remedy for this :
You must have to spend more and more time with pets.It will definitely finish your shyness.
Franchises and ideas (http://thefranchiseshop.tumblr.com/)

Klusner
August 30th 11, 02:42 AM
It is not necessary but it is some times proved also right.Let me tell you one thing that its a general phenomenon ,however.But i think if we keep girl friend apart then despite of it the pet looks cute and fascinating and we should love and care them.

Miguel
November 2nd 11, 06:37 AM
Hi,

do you have pets?

I think if girls see that you are nice to pets, they'll assume that you'll
be nice to kids and they will like you.

Meow

I live with my friends and we have a male roommate. My dog is afraid of him, but he is not afraid of the girls or me. My dog will run away and do things to avoid my male roommate. What can my male roommate do to make my dog love him like he loves the rest of us? Does Cesar Milan have a solution lol?

tablepad
November 7th 11, 07:23 AM
Hi,

do you have pets?

I think if girls see that you are nice to pets, they'll assume that you'll be
nice to kids and they will like you.

Meow

Using that theory I should have a house full of women.

LOL

yes it's true..:)

Macca
July 9th 12, 01:48 PM
This is how I got my girlfriend hahahaha...

I was way to shy to talk to her but she was my neighbour and got to know my cat and then she decided she liked me also :)