PDA

View Full Version : ADV: Today's Special

Caudle Vet
September 14th 11, 01:31 PM
Today we are offering Nail Trims for only $5.00

Mention rec.pets.cats.health group and receive 10% off flea/tick
prevention.

Remember Saturday Cat Neuters only $50.00.

Have a great day!

615-227-6230

AbbotDavis
September 28th 11, 08:07 AM
Are you also providing the same facility for other pets although its not a place to talk on other pets ?
Franchises for Sale (http://franchisesforsales.multiply.com/journal)

Bill Graham
September 28th 11, 09:18 PM
AbbotDavis wrote:
> Are you also providing the same facility for other pets although its
> not a place to talk on other pets ?

I used to work with a guy who liked snakes. He found a snake on the side of
the road that had been run down. (probably by a bicycle or small motorcycle)
It had a broken back. He took it home, put a splint on its back, and kept it
in a terrarium for several weeks, until it was mobile again, and then took
it back to where he found it and released it. I happen to like cats, but I
suffer the hardships of all living things. Unlike us, they don't understand
why they are suffering when they haven't done anything wrong. I listen to
the barking ands whining of dogs in the neighborhood who are not allowed in
their masters houses and are left along in pens somewhere outside. Don't
these people understand that dogs are pack animals and are born to be a part
of a family? These animals wonder why they aren't included in the lives of
the rest of the group, and wonder what they did wrong to be ostracised by
them. Why do people keep such pets when they never pay any attention to
them? They should spend their money on a nice grandfather clock they can put
in their entranceway. It would just tick away night and day, and take no
trouble to keep up.