PDA

View Full Version : Re: Fresh Step Natural Scoop, the dust returns

John Doe
November 9th 11, 08:56 AM
Still using it. Works well for one cat. The other splashes the
litter all over (in her covered litter box, an amazing device), so
that one is significantly more difficult to clean especially since
the Essentials does not clump well. Still like it better for the
lack of dust.