PDA

View Full Version : Moving states

ccclove499
December 20th 11, 10:20 PM
I can't wait to make the move! I'm in the process of finding a moving company. Can anyone make any recommendations? I am looking into Sirva movers (http://www.northamericanvanlines.ca/) but I would like to hear someones first hand review of their services. Let me know if you have used them! My main criteria is that they move pets. I will have 4 cats in crates that will need to be moved. Will they move them?

Bill Graham
December 21st 11, 01:40 AM
ccclove499 wrote:
> I can't wait to make the move! I'm in the process of finding a moving
> company. Can anyone make any recommendations? I am looking into Sirva
> 'movers' (http://www.northamericanvanlines.ca/) but I would like to
> hear someones first hand review of their services. Let me know if you
> have used them! My main criteria is that they move pets. I will have
> 4 cats in crates that will need to be moved. Will they move them?

Try Allied Van Lines, and ask specifically for "Kenneth Guilleman" He will
move your stuff and your pets, and they will be in perfect condition when
they arrive.

mickrio
February 18th 12, 10:51 AM
_______