PDA

View Full Version : Moving

ccclove499
February 7th 12, 10:30 PM
I can't wait to make the move! I'm in the process of finding a moving company. Can anyone make any recommendations towards pet friendly movers (http://www.alliedvanlines.ca/movers.aspx)? I am looking into Allied but I would like to hear someones first hand review of their services. Let me know if you have used them! What about my cats? Will they move them? I can't drive them all in my car.

Bill Graham
February 8th 12, 09:56 PM
ccclove499 wrote:
> I can't wait to make the move! I'm in the process of finding a moving
> company. Can anyone make any recommendations towards pet friendly
> 'movers' (http://www.alliedvanlines.ca/movers.aspx)? I am looking into
> Allied but I would like to hear someones first hand review of their
> services. Let me know if you have used them! What about my cats? Will
> they move them? I can't drive them all in my car.

My wife's son drives for Allied. He is a, "Master Mover", and is one of the
top ten movers in the whole country. He travels throughout all fifty states,
so if you request him, you may have to wait until he happens to be in your
area before you can get your stuff moved. He gets along well with our five
cats, and should be anle to take care of yours while on the road. If you
would like his cell phone number, please email me off list, and I will give
it to you, along with his name. Right now, he is in Arkansas, and is heading
toward Lousianna. (I just spoke to him about 30 minutes ago.) My email
address is good as it stands:

mickrio
February 18th 12, 11:01 AM
I can't wait to make the move! I'm in the process of finding a moving company. Let me know if you have used them! What about my cats.
___
Pua (http://www.theattractionforums.com/) | pick up artist (http://www.theattractionforums.com/) | Dating Coach (http://www.theattractionforums.com/)