PDA

View Full Version : Melinda Le-Compte newbie....!!!!

sherluck14
July 9th 12, 04:05 PM
Before i introduce myself I would like to say thank you to the admin allowing me signup in this forum and give me permission to post on it.

I am Melinda Le-Compte.I am completely new to this forum. I am here to communicate to make new friends with the members of this forum and i also would like to share my experiences with you all.

Thanks:
Melinda Le-Compte

dgk
July 10th 12, 02:32 PM
On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 15:05:49 +0000, sherluck14
> wrote:

>Before i introduce myself I would like to say thank you to the admin
>allowing me signup in this forum and give me permission to post on it.
>
>I am Melinda Le-Compte.I am completely new to this forum. I am here to
>communicate to make new friends with the members of this forum and i
>also would like to share my experiences with you all.
>
>Thanks:
>Melinda Le-Compte

Welcome aboard. Newsgroups don't have an admin though.