PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful blue point Siamese cat in Carmichael, California needs aloving home

July 18th 12, 05:33 PM
Kealla is a beautiful 6 year old blue point Siamese mix with light blue eyes and beautiful white and gray fur. My husband and I adopted her when she was 8 weeks old (see picture top left), but have recently had our first child and are unable to keep her as our pet. She is spayed, current on all of her shots and medication (flea med., etc.), is an indoor cat, a little bit shy with strangers at first, but warms up to them eventually and is an extremely loving, gentle cat who just wants someone to cuddle with. She has lived in our home with two other cats and a dog, as well as a young and curious baby, and she gets along well with all. If you are interested in adopting her and can provide her a warm and loving home, please take the information below and contact me. Whoever ends up adopting her will get a cat post, litter box, food/water dishes, and a bag of food. Please only contact if you are serious about adopting her and are able to give her a good home.

dgk
July 19th 12, 01:44 PM
On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:33:00 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

>Kealla is a beautiful 6 year old blue point Siamese mix with light blue eyes and beautiful white and gray fur. My husband and I adopted her when she was 8 weeks old (see picture top left), but have recently had our first child and are unable to keep her as our pet. She is spayed, current on all of her shots and medication (flea med., etc.), is an indoor cat, a little bit shy with strangers at first, but warms up to them eventually and is an extremely loving, gentle cat who just wants someone to cuddle with. She has lived in our home with two other cats and a dog, as well as a young and curious baby, and she gets along well with all. If you are interested in adopting her and can provide her a warm and loving home, please take the information below and contact me. Whoever ends up adopting her will get a cat post, litter box, food/water dishes, and a bag of food. Please only contact if you are serious about adopting her and are able to give her a good home.

Why would you be unable to keep her as a pet just because you have a
child? I just read a study that kids that grow up with cats and dogs
have less infections (and less allergies) than kids who grow up in
"clean" homes. Are you planning on getting rid of the other two cats
and the dog?

Kelly Greene[_5_]
July 31st 12, 02:42 PM
"dgk" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:33:00 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
>
>>Kealla is a beautiful 6 year old blue point Siamese mix with light blue
>>eyes and beautiful white and gray fur. My husband and I adopted her when
>>she was 8 weeks old (see picture top left), but have recently had our
>>first child and are unable to keep her as our pet. She is spayed, current
>>on all of her shots and medication (flea med., etc.), is an indoor cat, a
>>little bit shy with strangers at first, but warms up to them eventually
>>and is an extremely loving, gentle cat who just wants someone to cuddle
>>with. She has lived in our home with two other cats and a dog, as well as
>>a young and curious baby, and she gets along well with all. If you are
>>interested in adopting her and can provide her a warm and loving home,
>>please take the information below and contact me. Whoever ends up
>>adopting her will get a cat post, litter box, food/water dishes, and a bag
>>of food. Please only contact if you are serious about adopting her and
>>are able to give her a good home.
>
> Why would you be unable to keep her as a pet just because you have a
> child? I just read a study that kids that grow up with cats and dogs
> have less infections (and less allergies) than kids who grow up in
> "clean" homes. Are you planning on getting rid of the other two cats
> and the dog?

They do it all the time. Just read Craigslist. As soon as a new baby comes
along they can't be bothered with any pets they have and look to unload
them. Disgusting. >:-(

dgk
August 6th 12, 02:37 PM
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:42:02 -0500, "Kelly Greene"
> wrote:

>"dgk" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:33:00 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
>>
>>>Kealla is a beautiful 6 year old blue point Siamese mix with light blue
>>>eyes and beautiful white and gray fur. My husband and I adopted her when
>>>she was 8 weeks old (see picture top left), but have recently had our
>>>first child and are unable to keep her as our pet. She is spayed, current
>>>on all of her shots and medication (flea med., etc.), is an indoor cat, a
>>>little bit shy with strangers at first, but warms up to them eventually
>>>and is an extremely loving, gentle cat who just wants someone to cuddle
>>>with. She has lived in our home with two other cats and a dog, as well as
>>>a young and curious baby, and she gets along well with all. If you are
>>>interested in adopting her and can provide her a warm and loving home,
>>>please take the information below and contact me. Whoever ends up
>>>adopting her will get a cat post, litter box, food/water dishes, and a bag
>>>of food. Please only contact if you are serious about adopting her and
>>>are able to give her a good home.
>>
>> Why would you be unable to keep her as a pet just because you have a
>> child? I just read a study that kids that grow up with cats and dogs
>> have less infections (and less allergies) than kids who grow up in
>> "clean" homes. Are you planning on getting rid of the other two cats
>> and the dog?
>
>They do it all the time. Just read Craigslist. As soon as a new baby comes
>along they can't be bothered with any pets they have and look to unload
>them. Disgusting. >:-(

I don't read that section of Craigslist for just that reason. There
have been several studies that conclude that babies raised in homes
with dogs and cats have less allergies and illnesses than babies
raised in "clean" homes. We've gotten too sanitary for our immune
systems.

Kelly Greene[_5_]
August 12th 12, 05:55 AM
"dgk" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:42:02 -0500, "Kelly Greene"
> > wrote:
>>
>>They do it all the time. Just read Craigslist. As soon as a new baby
>>comes
>>along they can't be bothered with any pets they have and look to unload
>>them. Disgusting. >:-(
>
> I don't read that section of Craigslist for just that reason. There
> have been several studies that conclude that babies raised in homes
> with dogs and cats have less allergies and illnesses than babies
> raised in "clean" homes. We've gotten too sanitary for our immune
> systems.

They don't care. They don't want to be bothered with their cat/dog/bird
whatever, anymore. :*(