USenet lives or the internet dies!!

From http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.health+behav/about

Top posters
This month
20
11
7
6
4
3

All time
9707
5426
4708
4365
3643
3321
3270
3214
3043
3022
--
Member - Liberal International This is Ici
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k
That church which changes with the times cannot also be abiding in Christ

Bill Graham
August 2nd 12, 02:04 AM
The Doctor wrote:
> USenet lives or the internet dies!!
>
> From http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.health+behav/about
>

> Top posters
> This month
> 20
> 11
> 7
> 6
> 6
> 4
> 4
> 3
> 3
> 3
>
> All time
> 9707
> 5426
> 4708
> 4365
> 3643
> 3321
> 3270
> 3214
> 3043
> 3022

I'll never make the "all time" list, because I am 76 and won't be posting
more than a few more years, but it's nice to keep getting near/at the top of
the monthly list....:^) Does usenet hand out blue ribbons?

FragSinatra
August 3rd 12, 08:35 PM
"Bill Graham" > wrote in
:

> The Doctor wrote:
>> USenet lives or the internet dies!!
>>
>> From http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.health+behav/about
>>

>> Top posters
>> This month
>> 20
>> 11
>> 7
>> 6
>> 6
>> 4
>> 4
>> 3
>> 3
>> 3
>>
>> All time
>> 9707
>> 5426
>> 4708
>> 4365
>> 3643
>> 3321
>> 3270
>> 3214
>> 3043
>> 3022
>
> I'll never make the "all time" list, because I am 76 and won't be
> posting more than a few more years, but it's nice to keep getting
> near/at the top of the monthly list....:^) Does usenet hand out blue
> ribbons?

Thanks for your replies to all my questions Bill, they have been helpful.

You never know, you could make it to triple digits, which will probably
make the Social Security Administration grind its teeth in frustration and
make it all worthwhile!

-Bill L.