PDA

View Full Version : Re: Time Is Running Out For 8 yr Old Declawed Kitty

August 6th 12, 09:15 PM
See Mister Mistopheles' info and photos in his album at http://picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/1022328

It's so awesome that Megan and those who donated for his care were able to save his life! What you've done is truly amazing.

Cats and their toes are NOT disposable!

John Doe
August 6th 12, 10:46 PM
acccgroupst gmail.com wrote:

> See Mister Mistopheles' info and photos in his album at http://picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/1022328
>

> It's so awesome that Megan and those who donated for his care
> were able to save his life! What you've done is truly amazing.
>
> Cats and their toes are NOT disposable!

I wouldn't mind taking care of a declawed cat (if I had room for
another). But I do believe it's cruel. Generally speaking, in my
opinion it's sort of like keeping a bird in a cage.