PDA

View Full Version : Master to the rescue

The Doctor
August 22nd 12, 12:58 PM
Our tabby Boots deciced to go exploring just before a major
thunderstorm moved through.

I thought cats can sense said impending danger.

Anyways we were hoping he would find his way back on his own.

Maybe , maybe not.

I found him in the tree line just scared.

I had to grab him with one hand to get him in.

Drying him was fun.

what should I check?
--
Member - Liberal International This is Ici
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k

Bill Graham
August 22nd 12, 03:58 PM
The Doctor wrote:
> Our tabby Boots deciced to go exploring just before a major
> thunderstorm moved through.
>
> I thought cats can sense said impending danger.
>
> Anyways we were hoping he would find his way back on his own.
>
> Maybe , maybe not.
>
> I found him in the tree line just scared.
>
> I had to grab him with one hand to get him in.
>
> Drying him was fun.
>
> what should I check?

We had two cats that couldn't get along with one another. One was a newbie,
and the other was an old cat that was queen of her territory... Then, one
night, we had a terrific thunderstorm, with lots of lightening and
thunder.... These two cats spent the night quite close together in the
hallway of our house. (where there are no windows) and have been fairly good
friends ever since.....