PDA

View Full Version : Are sigs allowed here?

Slo' Poke
September 21st 12, 11:02 PM
I jumped the gun and posted without finding the charter.

Gandalf[_2_]
September 23rd 12, 01:12 AM
On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 17:02:09 -0500, (Slo'
Poke) wrote:

>I jumped the gun and posted without finding the charter.

As far as I know, sigs are allowed everywhere on USENET.

Sadly, this group isn't very active, anymore, though I still check it
pretty regularly.

You might try rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

It still has a fair amount of cat related traffic... but it is
dwindling, like ALL of USENET.

Slo' Poke
September 23rd 12, 01:44 AM
Thank you very much for your reply.
I just didn't want to offend. Some folks get upset when posters have
"the nerve" to have a signature graphic. :)

Some newsgroups will state their preference.
I will check out the group you mentioned.

Thanks once again.

---MIKE---
September 23rd 12, 12:44 PM
Signatures with HTML (pictures etc.) are NOT allowed. Signatures that
are plain text (such as mine) are OK.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')