PDA

View Full Version : What is going on with all the political/religious crap on this NG???

Mack A. Damia
October 31st 12, 06:43 PM
On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 13:31:02 -0600, Gandalf
<ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:

> As the title says.
>
>If you don't RESPOND to this CRAP, it will go away.
>
>**PLEASE** don't feed the trolls!!!! Really. Put the keyboard down, and
>back away from he computer, tablet, or smart phone!
>
>Theis NOT the place for discussion of politics or religion. arguable the
>MOST divisive topics known to man.
>
>Please confine that crap to Facebook, Twitter, or someplace else where
>it is appropriate.
>
>Thank you.

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do
nothing." - Edmund Burke

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and
carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

--

Gandalf[_2_]
October 31st 12, 07:31 PM
As the title says.

If you don't RESPOND to this CRAP, it will go away.

**PLEASE** don't feed the trolls!!!! Really. Put the keyboard down, and
back away from he computer, tablet, or smart phone!

Theis NOT the place for discussion of politics or religion. arguable the
MOST divisive topics known to man.

Please confine that crap to Facebook, Twitter, or someplace else where
it is appropriate.

Thank you.

Matthew[_3_]
October 31st 12, 07:33 PM
"Gandalf" <ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote in message
> As the title says.
>
> If you don't RESPOND to this CRAP, it will go away.
>
> **PLEASE** don't feed the trolls!!!! Really. Put the keyboard down, and
> back away from he computer, tablet, or smart phone!
>
> Theis NOT the place for discussion of politics or religion. arguable the
> MOST divisive topics known to man.
>
> Please confine that crap to Facebook, Twitter, or someplace else where
> it is appropriate.
>
> Thank you.

Agreed 100% we got two idiots causing it both are on my ignore and one that
can go without responding

Mack A. Damia
October 31st 12, 07:52 PM
On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 15:33:29 -0400, "Matthew"
> wrote:

>"Gandalf" <ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote in message
>> As the title says.
>>
>> If you don't RESPOND to this CRAP, it will go away.
>>
>> **PLEASE** don't feed the trolls!!!! Really. Put the keyboard down, and
>> back away from he computer, tablet, or smart phone!
>>
>> Theis NOT the place for discussion of politics or religion. arguable the
>> MOST divisive topics known to man.
>>
>> Please confine that crap to Facebook, Twitter, or someplace else where
>> it is appropriate.
>>
>> Thank you.
>
>Agreed 100% we got two idiots causing it both are on my ignore and one that
>can go without responding

CHARTER: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

This unmoderated group houses discussion concerning the health and
behavior of domestic cats. Appropriate topics include the prevention
and treatment of health problems and diseases; the care of pregnant,
young, and geriatric cats; cat reproduction; heredity; first aid for
cats; internal and external parasites; normal and abnormal behaviors
in cats; techniques for changing unwanted behaviors; and theories
concerning cat health, behavior, and physical characteristics.

All I'm doing is trying a technique "for changing unwanted behaviors".

<*KABOOM>*

Eyethangewe.

--

FragSinatra
October 31st 12, 11:29 PM

> On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 13:31:02 -0600, Gandalf
> <ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> As the title says.
>>
>>If you don't RESPOND to this CRAP, it will go away.
>>
>>**PLEASE** don't feed the trolls!!!! Really. Put the keyboard down, and
>>back away from he computer, tablet, or smart phone!
>>
>>Theis NOT the place for discussion of politics or religion. arguable the
>>MOST divisive topics known to man.
>>
>>Please confine that crap to Facebook, Twitter, or someplace else where
>>it is appropriate.
>>
>>Thank you.
>
> "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do
> nothing." - Edmund Burke
>
> "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and
> carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

No it won't, because it's already here, in Dearborn, Michigan and it's
called islam fool.

Mack A. Damia
November 1st 12, 12:49 AM
On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 23:29:14 +0000 (UTC), FragSinatra

:

>> On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 13:31:02 -0600, Gandalf
>> <ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:
>>
>>> As the title says.
>>>
>>>If you don't RESPOND to this CRAP, it will go away.
>>>
>>>**PLEASE** don't feed the trolls!!!! Really. Put the keyboard down, and
>>>back away from he computer, tablet, or smart phone!
>>>
>>>Theis NOT the place for discussion of politics or religion. arguable the
>>>MOST divisive topics known to man.
>>>
>>>Please confine that crap to Facebook, Twitter, or someplace else where
>>>it is appropriate.
>>>
>>>Thank you.
>>
>> "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do
>> nothing." - Edmund Burke
>>
>> "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and
>> carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
>>

>No it won't, because it's already here, in Dearborn, Michigan and it's
>called islam fool.

Where's your proof? References required.

The U.S began to descend into fascism in the early 20th Century.

http://www.examiner.com/article/american-fascism-by-political-definition-the-us-is-now-fascist-not-a-constitutional-republic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Fascists:_The_Christian_Right_and_the_War _on_America

http://www.amazon.com/American-Fascists-Christian-Right-America/dp/0743284461

http://www.alternet.org/story/47679/the_rise_of_christian_fascism_and_its_threat_to_am erican_democracy

http://www.rationalrevolution.net/articles/rise_of_american_fascism.htm

http://newdeal.feri.org/wallace/haw23.htm

http://www.progressive.org/wx041210.html

--

FragSinatra
November 1st 12, 05:25 PM

:

>>> "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do
>>> nothing." - Edmund Burke
>>>
>>> "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and
>>> carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
>>>

>>No it won't, because it's already here, in Dearborn, Michigan and it's
>>called islam fool.
>
> Where's your proof? References required.

Let's see, a group of Christians was attacked by muslims at
an Arab fest (with rocks and bottles) and the only ones arrested
were the Christians, for preaching Christianity.

Terry Jones was arrested for violating a 200 year old law in Dearborn
in order to prevent him for exercising his rights to free speech.

Then there's David Woods' arrest for exercising his right to free speech
in public and proseltyzing Christianity to Muslims in Dearborn:

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2010/07/david-woods-arrest-at-dearborn-
arab.html

Then again islamic fascism is probably the kind you support.

Mack A. Damia
November 1st 12, 08:50 PM

:

:

>>>No it won't, because it's already here, in Dearborn, Michigan and it's
>>>called islam fool.
>>
>> Where's your proof? References required.
>>

>Let's see, a group of Christians was attacked by muslims at
>an Arab fest (with rocks and bottles) and the only ones arrested
>were the Christians, for preaching Christianity.
>
>Terry Jones was arrested for violating a 200 year old law in Dearborn
>in order to prevent him for exercising his rights to free speech.
>
>Then there's David Woods' arrest for exercising his right to free speech
>in public and proseltyzing Christianity to Muslims in Dearborn:
>
>http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2010/07/david-woods-arrest-at-dearborn-
>arab.html
>
>Then again islamic fascism is probably the kind you support.
>
>--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---

M8E, you cannot point to isolated incidents and shout, "nation-wide
conspiracy". Neither can you reference an anti-Islam website for your
proof; it just doesn't work that way. You're the only person I've
ever heard of talk about Islamic fascists in the U.S. - and I'm not
suggesting that they don't exist, only that it is not a national
conspiracy or even a national problem, other than we must maintain our
vigilence for ALL those who would do us harm. You would get along
well with Col. Dan Cedusky who runs a website and daily list for
veterans. When Major Hasan did his dirty deed, Cedusky was ready to
round up and execute every Muslim in the military. Life is not one
huge conspiracy regardless of what you think. I told him about it,
and he blackballed me from his list. So much for free speech/free
thought, eh?

--

Mack A. Damia
November 1st 12, 08:59 PM

:

:

>>>No it won't, because it's already here, in Dearborn, Michigan and it's
>>>called islam fool.
>>
>> Where's your proof? References required.
>>

>Let's see, a group of Christians was attacked by muslims at
>an Arab fest (with rocks and bottles) and the only ones arrested
>were the Christians, for preaching Christianity.
>
>Terry Jones was arrested for violating a 200 year old law in Dearborn
>in order to prevent him for exercising his rights to free speech.
>
>Then there's David Woods' arrest for exercising his right to free speech
>in public and proseltyzing Christianity to Muslims in Dearborn:
>
>http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2010/07/david-woods-arrest-at-dearborn-
>arab.html
>
>Then again islamic fascism is probably the kind you support.

M8E, you cannot point to isolated incidents and shout, "nation-wide
conspiracy". Neither can you reference an anti-Islam website for your
proof; it just doesn't work that way. You're the only person I've
ever heard of talk about Islamic fascists in the U.S. - and I'm not
suggesting that they don't exist, only that it is not a national
conspiracy or even a national problem, other than we must maintain our
vigilence for ALL those who would do us harm. You would get along
well with Col. Dan Cedusky who runs a website and daily list for
veterans. When Major Hasan did his dirty deed, Cedusky was ready to
round up and execute every Muslim in the military. Life is not one
huge conspiracy regardless of what you think. I told him about it,
and he blackballed me from his list. So much for free speech/free
thought, eh?

--

FragSinatra
November 2nd 12, 02:55 AM
Mack A. Damia > wrote in
:

> On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 17:25:02 +0000 (UTC), FragSinatra >
> wrote:
>
>>Mack A. Damia > wrote in
>>
>>Then again islamic fascism is probably the kind you support.
>
> M8E, you cannot point to isolated incidents and shout, "nation-wide
> conspiracy". Neither can you reference an anti-Islam website for your
> proof; it just doesn't work that way. You're the only person I've
> ever heard of talk about Islamic fascists in the U.S. - and I'm not
> suggesting that they don't exist, only that it is not a national
> conspiracy or even a national problem, other than we must maintain our
> vigilence for ALL those who would do us harm. You would get along
> well with Col. Dan Cedusky who runs a website and daily list for
> veterans. When Major Hasan did his dirty deed, Cedusky was ready to
> round up and execute every Muslim in the military. Life is not one
> huge conspiracy regardless of what you think. I told him about it,
> and he blackballed me from his list. So much for free speech/free
> thought, eh?

Yeah, that's why numerous members of CAIR have stated their desire
to see the United States made into an Islamic state eh?

Funny how non-muslimes have no political power in any Islamic state
isn't it? That is, the states in which non-muslims still exist.

Mack A. Damia
November 2nd 12, 03:41 AM

:

>> On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 17:25:02 +0000 (UTC), FragSinatra >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Mack A. Damia > wrote in
>>>
>>>Then again islamic fascism is probably the kind you support.
>>
>> M8E, you cannot point to isolated incidents and shout, "nation-wide
>> conspiracy". Neither can you reference an anti-Islam website for your
>> proof; it just doesn't work that way. You're the only person I've
>> ever heard of talk about Islamic fascists in the U.S. - and I'm not
>> suggesting that they don't exist, only that it is not a national
>> conspiracy or even a national problem, other than we must maintain our
>> vigilence for ALL those who would do us harm. You would get along
>> well with Col. Dan Cedusky who runs a website and daily list for
>> veterans. When Major Hasan did his dirty deed, Cedusky was ready to
>> round up and execute every Muslim in the military. Life is not one
>> huge conspiracy regardless of what you think. I told him about it,
>> and he blackballed me from his list. So much for free speech/free
>> thought, eh?
>>

>Yeah, that's why numerous members of CAIR have stated their desire
>to see the United States made into an Islamic state eh?

It's not illegal to say so. That's the greatness of our system.

>Funny how non-muslimes have no political power in any Islamic state
>isn't it? That is, the states in which non-muslims still exist.

That's not an issue that concerns me. I don't live in an Islamic
state.

--

Bill Graham
November 2nd 12, 10:04 PM
Mack A. Damia wrote:
>> Funny how non-muslimes have no political power in any Islamic state
>> isn't it? That is, the states in which non-muslims still exist.
>
> That's not an issue that concerns me. I don't live in an Islamic
> state.

You will, brother..... You will....... And you will have no one to blame for
it but yourself.

Mack A. Damia
November 2nd 12, 10:30 PM
On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 15:04:34 -0700, "Bill Graham" >
wrote:

>Mack A. Damia wrote:
>>> Funny how non-muslimes have no political power in any Islamic state
>>> isn't it? That is, the states in which non-muslims still exist.
>>
>> That's not an issue that concerns me. I don't live in an Islamic
>> state.
>
>You will, brother..... You will....... And you will have no one to blame for
>it but yourself.

Nonsense. Just more unfounded fear tactics.

Absolute sheer nonsense.

The only fascism we have to concern ourselves with is from the
far-right, and I hope the American people are enlightened enough to
recognize a wolf in sheep's clothing.

--

Bill Graham
November 3rd 12, 02:24 AM
Mack A. Damia wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 15:04:34 -0700, "Bill Graham" >
> wrote:

>>> That's not an issue that concerns me. I don't live in an Islamic
>>> state.
>>
>> You will, brother..... You will....... And you will have no one to
>> blame for it but yourself.
>
> Nonsense. Just more unfounded fear tactics.
>
> Absolute sheer nonsense.
>
> The only fascism we have to concern ourselves with is from the
> far-right, and I hope the American people are enlightened enough to
> recognize a wolf in sheep's clothing.

For my grandchildren's sake, I hope you are right. - But, did you ever hear
the expression, "Better safe than sorry"?

Mack A. Damia
November 3rd 12, 02:53 AM
On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 19:24:46 -0700, "Bill Graham" >
wrote:

>Mack A. Damia wrote:
>> On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 15:04:34 -0700, "Bill Graham" >
>> wrote:

>>> You will, brother..... You will....... And you will have no one to
>>> blame for it but yourself.
>>
>> Nonsense. Just more unfounded fear tactics.
>>
>> Absolute sheer nonsense.
>>
>> The only fascism we have to concern ourselves with is from the
>> far-right, and I hope the American people are enlightened enough to
>> recognize a wolf in sheep's clothing.
>
>For my grandchildren's sake, I hope you are right. - But, did you ever hear
>the expression, "Better safe than sorry"?

So what do you suggest? Col. Cedusky's solution? Haven't we seen
this sort of thing before in Nazi Germany and the communist Soviet
Union? I have personally known peaceful Muslims who condemn
violence, and I think the vast majority of them want to lead quiet,
peaceful lives with their families - just like you and me.

--

FragSinatra
November 3rd 12, 11:17 PM

> On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 19:24:46 -0700, "Bill Graham" >
> wrote:
>
>>Mack A. Damia wrote:

>>> Nonsense. Just more unfounded fear tactics.
>>>
>>> Absolute sheer nonsense.
>>>
>>> The only fascism we have to concern ourselves with is from the
>>> far-right, and I hope the American people are enlightened enough to
>>> recognize a wolf in sheep's clothing.
>>
>>For my grandchildren's sake, I hope you are right. - But, did you ever
>>hear the expression, "Better safe than sorry"?
>
> So what do you suggest? Col. Cedusky's solution? Haven't we seen
> this sort of thing before in Nazi Germany and the communist Soviet
> Union? I have personally known peaceful Muslims who condemn
> violence, and I think the vast majority of them want to lead quiet,
> peaceful lives with their families - just like you and me.

LOL, what the hell do you think is happening to non-muslims in places
like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Nigeria, Somalia, Libya,
Tunisia etc.?

A million Jews were ethnically cleansed from muslim states of the Mid-
East in the 20th century. Milllions of Hindus and Sikhs were similarly
ethnically cleansed from the muslim states of Pakistan and Bangladesh
(those who weren't merely murdered in the streets -- as happened in
Bangladesh in the 1970's).

THE biggest Waffen SS division just happened to be muslim, it was
called the Handschar division and has been implicated in carrying out
the Final Solution in the former Yugoslavia.

I don't know if you're ignorant, or just a liar trying to sugercoat
Islam.

Bill Graham
November 4th 12, 07:22 AM
Mack A. Damia wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 19:24:46 -0700, "Bill Graham" >
> wrote:
>
>> Mack A. Damia wrote:

>>> Nonsense. Just more unfounded fear tactics.
>>>
>>> Absolute sheer nonsense.
>>>
>>> The only fascism we have to concern ourselves with is from the
>>> far-right, and I hope the American people are enlightened enough to
>>> recognize a wolf in sheep's clothing.
>>
>> For my grandchildren's sake, I hope you are right. - But, did you
>> ever hear the expression, "Better safe than sorry"?
>
> So what do you suggest? Col. Cedusky's solution? Haven't we seen
> this sort of thing before in Nazi Germany and the communist Soviet
> Union? I have personally known peaceful Muslims who condemn
> violence, and I think the vast majority of them want to lead quiet,
> peaceful lives with their families - just like you and me.

Yes. We have seen what one maniac can do, in Nazi Germany, and the Soviet
Union. That's exactly what I am talking about. You want my suggestion? I
believe that George Patton was right. We should have taken over the whole
world in 1945. By not doing so, wh ended up getting millions and millions of
innocent people killed . And, we should take it over today. No other country
on earth, throughout all of recorded history, with as much relative power as
we have, has not done so. We could bring peace and decent living conditions
to countless billions of people for many years by taking over and policing
the world against these tyrants. Instead , we turn our backs on the misery
and starvation they create for their people. Saddam Hussein killed over two
million people during his 30 year reign, and when Bush threw him out, he was
vilified as a, "Warmonger" He has already raised the lifespan of the average
Iraqi citizen from Saddam's 58 years to nearly 70 years. There are 25
million people in Iraq. That's a lot of lives saved every year....

Bill Graham
November 4th 12, 07:26 AM
FragSinatra wrote:
> I don't know if you're ignorant, or just a liar trying to sugercoat
> Islam.

One of the nice things about cats is that they have no religion......

Mack A. Damia
November 4th 12, 11:46 AM
On Sun, 4 Nov 2012 00:22:43 -0700, "Bill Graham" >
wrote:

>Mack A. Damia wrote:
>> On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 19:24:46 -0700, "Bill Graham" >
>> wrote:

>>> For my grandchildren's sake, I hope you are right. - But, did you
>>> ever hear the expression, "Better safe than sorry"?
>>
>> So what do you suggest? Col. Cedusky's solution? Haven't we seen
>> this sort of thing before in Nazi Germany and the communist Soviet
>> Union? I have personally known peaceful Muslims who condemn
>> violence, and I think the vast majority of them want to lead quiet,
>> peaceful lives with their families - just like you and me.
>
>Yes. We have seen what one maniac can do, in Nazi Germany, and the Soviet
>Union. That's exactly what I am talking about. You want my suggestion? I
>believe that George Patton was right. We should have taken over the whole
>world in 1945. By not doing so, wh ended up getting millions and millions of
>innocent people killed . And, we should take it over today. No other country
>on earth, throughout all of recorded history, with as much relative power as
>we have, has not done so. We could bring peace and decent living conditions
>to countless billions of people for many years by taking over and policing
>the world against these tyrants. Instead , we turn our backs on the misery
>and starvation they create for their people. Saddam Hussein killed over two
>million people during his 30 year reign, and when Bush threw him out, he was
>vilified as a, "Warmonger" He has already raised the lifespan of the average
>Iraqi citizen from Saddam's 58 years to nearly 70 years. There are 25
>million people in Iraq. That's a lot of lives saved every year....

You haven't studied Churchill's Lesson of History. They are not just
words, friend, and he didn't scribble them down in a few minutes.

--

Mack A. Damia
November 4th 12, 11:51 AM
wrote:

>FragSinatra wrote:
>> I don't know if you're ignorant, or just a liar trying to sugercoat
>> Islam.
>
>One of the nice things about cats is that they have no religion......

My Pookie does attend Our Lady of the Fancy Feast several times a day.

FragSinatra
November 6th 12, 03:58 AM
"Bill Graham" > wrote in
:

> FragSinatra wrote:
>> I don't know if you're ignorant, or just a liar trying to sugercoat
>> Islam.
>
> One of the nice things about cats is that they have no religion......

One of the un-nice things about islam is that they're killing dogs
in Turkey and Spain, because dogs are haram.

MLB[_4_]
November 6th 12, 10:29 PM
On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 13:31:02 -0600, Gandalf wrote:

> As the title says.
>
> If you don't RESPOND to this CRAP, it will go away.
>
> **PLEASE** don't feed the trolls!!!! Really. Put the keyboard down, and
> back away from he computer, tablet, or smart phone!
>
> Theis NOT the place for discussion of politics or religion. arguable the
> MOST divisive topics known to man.
>
> Please confine that crap to Facebook, Twitter, or someplace else where
> it is appropriate.
>
> Thank you.

AMEN!!!