PDA

View Full Version : Announcement

Mack A. Damia
December 7th 12, 05:49 PM
I am pleased and proud to announce the arrival of "Bubba" on
December 3, 2012.

I had been thinking of getting another cat for a while because Pookie
seemed so lonely and was sleeping all day.

Bubba comes from Valle de Guadalupe and was delivered to me by my
housekeeper, Alma.

Bubba has a good deal of long-hair breed in him; he's a cutie-pie; he
wants to be next to me all the time. He is on my shoulder as I type,
and he cuddles up against me when I sleep. He is much more
affectionate than Pookie is.

Pookie hissed for the first day but has gotten used to him. I've even
seen them playing. She stands by and lets him eat first, but I've
started putting out two dishes rather than one anyway.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/0dIR9wlb/Bubba.html

--

John Ross Mc Master
December 7th 12, 11:08 PM
> wrote:

>I am pleased and proud to announce the arrival of "Bubba" on
>December 3, 2012.
>
>I had been thinking of getting another cat for a while because Pookie
>seemed so lonely and was sleeping all day.
>
>Bubba comes from Valle de Guadalupe and was delivered to me by my
>housekeeper, Alma.
>
>Bubba has a good deal of long-hair breed in him; he's a cutie-pie; he
>wants to be next to me all the time. He is on my shoulder as I type,
>and he cuddles up against me when I sleep. He is much more
>affectionate than Pookie is.
>
>Pookie hissed for the first day but has gotten used to him. I've even
>seen them playing. She stands by and lets him eat first, but I've
>started putting out two dishes rather than one anyway.
>
>http://www.4shared.com/photo/0dIR9wlb/Bubba.html

FURRY wonderful kitty! You WILL have a Merry Christmas, guaranteed!

Kelley Greene[_2_]
December 9th 12, 05:38 AM
"Mack A. Damia" > wrote in message

> I am pleased and proud to announce the arrival of "Bubba" on
> December 3, 2012.

What a wonderful xmas present for yourself. May you spend many happy years
together. :-)

MLBriggs
January 1st 13, 09:34 PM
On Fri, 07 Dec 2012 08:49:17 -0800, Mack A. Damia wrote:

> I am pleased and proud to announce the arrival of "Bubba" on
> December 3, 2012.
>
> I had been thinking of getting another cat for a while because Pookie
> seemed so lonely and was sleeping all day.
>
> Bubba comes from Valle de Guadalupe and was delivered to me by my
> housekeeper, Alma.
>
> Bubba has a good deal of long-hair breed in him; he's a cutie-pie; he
> wants to be next to me all the time. He is on my shoulder as I type,
> and he cuddles up against me when I sleep. He is much more
> affectionate than Pookie is.
>
> Pookie hissed for the first day but has gotten used to him. I've even
> seen them playing. She stands by and lets him eat first, but I've
> started putting out two dishes rather than one anyway.
>
> http://www.4shared.com/photo/0dIR9wlb/Bubba.html

What a beautiful bunch of fuizzy love - congrats!!!MLB

Mack A. Damia
January 1st 13, 10:03 PM
On Tue, 1 Jan 2013 20:34:22 +0000 (UTC), mlbriggs
> wrote:

>On Fri, 07 Dec 2012 08:49:17 -0800, Mack A. Damia wrote:
>
>> I am pleased and proud to announce the arrival of "Bubba" on
>> December 3, 2012.
>>
>> I had been thinking of getting another cat for a while because Pookie
>> seemed so lonely and was sleeping all day.
>>
>> Bubba comes from Valle de Guadalupe and was delivered to me by my
>> housekeeper, Alma.
>>
>> Bubba has a good deal of long-hair breed in him; he's a cutie-pie; he
>> wants to be next to me all the time. He is on my shoulder as I type,
>> and he cuddles up against me when I sleep. He is much more
>> affectionate than Pookie is.
>>
>> Pookie hissed for the first day but has gotten used to him. I've even
>> seen them playing. She stands by and lets him eat first, but I've
>> started putting out two dishes rather than one anyway.
>>
>> http://www.4shared.com/photo/0dIR9wlb/Bubba.html
>

>What a beautiful bunch of fuizzy love - congrats!!!MLB

They play - sometimes roughly - with each other and sleep together in
one big fur ball. Bubba is very playful, and I think she actaully
taught the older one "how" to play, because Pookie was never much of a
playful kitten. She was abandoned with the rest of the litter, and
she fended for herself for a few days or so - I don't think that scene
makes for a playful kitten.

Amazing sight yesterday. They were both on the bed, and Bubba put her
two paws around Pookie's head and began licking her. This went on for
five minutes or longer. Occasionally, BUssba would tighten her grip
and nip Pookie, but she didn't seem to mind. I think they are good
buddies, and I'm so glad I got Pookie a playmte.