PDA

View Full Version : Homemade cat gravy

laslas
January 13th 13, 05:47 PM
I'm trying to find a recipe for homemade cat gravy that I can store (refrig) and use as needed for a picky cat who only eats the gravy from canned food. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Matthew[_3_]
January 13th 13, 10:52 PM
"laslas" > wrote in message

> I'm trying to find a recipe for homemade cat gravy that I can store
> (refrig) and use as needed for a picky cat who only eats the gravy from
> canned food. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
>

> --
> laslas

basically how you make normal gravy except minus the onions and garlic

you can take a blender and adding chicken broth to cat food and blend it to
a fine mixture

you can also try baby food of course minus the garlic and onions

Bill Graham
January 14th 13, 01:00 AM
laslas wrote:
> I'm trying to find a recipe for homemade cat gravy that I can store
> (refrig) and use as needed for a picky cat who only eats the gravy
> from canned food. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

My wife puts canned chicken broth on our cats food. She tries to find broth
that is low in salt for this.
The cats love it. several of ours just eat the broth too. You can also put
it on their kibbles, or just put a bowl of it next to the kibbles....

IBen Getiner[_3_]
February 3rd 13, 11:32 AM
On Jan 13, 11:47 am, laslas > wrote:
> I'm trying to find a recipe for homemade cat gravy that I can store
> (refrig) and use as needed for a picky cat who only eats the gravy from
> canned food. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
>
> --
> laslas

I'd say that you should approach it just like when you cook chicken.
Of course making gravy would all depend on whether you like your cat
fried, stewed or roasted. : )

IBen

April 5th 14, 02:01 AM
On Sunday, February 3, 2013 4:32:22 AM UTC-6, IBen Getiner wrote:
> On Jan 13, 11:47 am, laslas > wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to find a recipe for homemade cat gravy that I can store
>
> > (refrig) and use as needed for a picky cat who only eats the gravy from
>
> > canned food. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
>

> > --
>
> > laslas
>

> I'd say that you should approach it just like when you cook chicken.
>
> Of course making gravy would all depend on whether you like your cat
>
> fried, stewed or roasted. : )
>

> IBen
........ Gold star for the day!!