PDA

View Full Version : Elephants reunited after twenty years.

Bill Graham
January 27th 13, 02:31 AM
Jenny and Shirley were elephants at the same circus when Jenny was a calf,
and Shirley was in her twenty's. The two lived one winter together, but then
were separated twenty-two years ago.

It's very rare for elephants to display this kind of emotion in captivity,
and it's probably the first time such a thing has been documented on film.
Just remarkable! And absolutely worth the watch..... please click on the
link, below.

Elephants Reunited After 20 Years <http://www.dogwork.com/relp8/>

IBen Getiner[_3_]
February 3rd 13, 10:34 AM
On Jan 26, 9:31*pm, "Bill Graham" > wrote:
> *Jenny and Shirley were elephants at the same circus when Jenny was a calf,
> and Shirley was in her twenty's. The two lived one winter together, but then
> were separated twenty-two years ago.
>
> It's very rare for elephants to display this kind of emotion in captivity,
> and it's probably the first time such a thing has been documented on film..
> Just remarkable! And absolutely worth the watch..... please click on the
> link, below.
>
> Elephants Reunited After 20 Years <http://www.dogwork.com/relp8/>

Ahhh... Excuse me, but this is a cat group. You're several continents
off target, bub....

Bill Graham
February 3rd 13, 06:18 PM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> On Jan 26, 9:31 pm, "Bill Graham" > wrote:
>> Jenny and Shirley were elephants at the same circus when Jenny was a
>> calf, and Shirley was in her twenty's. The two lived one winter
>> together, but then were separated twenty-two years ago.
>>
>> It's very rare for elephants to display this kind of emotion in
>> captivity, and it's probably the first time such a thing has been
>> documented on film. Just remarkable! And absolutely worth the
>> watch..... please click on the link, below.
>>
>> Elephants Reunited After 20 Years <http://www.dogwork.com/relp8/>
>
> Ahhh... Excuse me, but this is a cat group. You're several continents
> off target, bub....

Elephants need love too.....

IBen Getiner[_3_]
February 4th 13, 04:51 AM
On Feb 3, 1:18*pm, "Bill Graham" > wrote:
> IBenGetinerwrote:
> > On Jan 26, 9:31 pm, "Bill Graham" > wrote:
> >> Jenny and Shirley were elephants at the same circus when Jenny was a
> >> calf, and Shirley was in her twenty's. The two lived one winter
> >> together, but then were separated twenty-two years ago.
>
> >> It's very rare for elephants to display this kind of emotion in
> >> captivity, and it's probably the first time such a thing has been
> >> documented on film. Just remarkable! And absolutely worth the
> >> watch..... please click on the link, below.
>
> >> Elephants Reunited After 20 Years <http://www.dogwork.com/relp8/>
>
> > Ahhh... Excuse me, but this is a cat group. You're several continents
> > off target, bub....
>
> Elephants need love too.....

LOL...!!! Okay... I'll buy that!

Bill Graham
February 4th 13, 06:57 PM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> On Feb 3, 1:18 pm, "Bill Graham" > wrote:
>> IBenGetinerwrote:

>>> Ahhh... Excuse me, but this is a cat group. You're several
>>> continents off target, bub....
>>
>> Elephants need love too.....
>
> LOL...!!! Okay... I'll buy that!

One of the things I dislike about cats is they don't have a very long
memory. After a year or so they can't remember how they got wherever they
are, or who is responsible for getting them there. There is nothing I can do
about this, of course, and I don't blame them, but it would be nice if they
could remember like elephants......