PDA

View Full Version : Man slaps boy on flight, now fired

ConsЯcons
February 19th 13, 03:38 AM
(CNN) — An Idaho man accused of uttering a racial slur and slapping a
crying 19-month-old boy on a Delta Air Lines flight is now out of a job.

Joe Rickey Hundley of Hayden, Idaho, was charged with assaulting a minor
in the February 8 incident. His company, which initially suspended him,
said Sunday that Hundley no longer has his job.

“Reports of the recent behavior of one of our business unit executives
while on personal travel are offensive and disturbing,” said a statement
from AGC Aerospace & Defense. “We have taken this matter very seriously
and worked diligently to examine it since learning of the matter on
Friday afternoon.

“As of Sunday, the executive is no longer employed with the company.”

Read more at
http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/man-who-slapped-boy-on-flight-gets-fired/#oocq4QSszDKqD0Hq.99

Nothing more annoying than a screaming niglet. Man should have gotten a
promotion, not fired.

--
SPAMMED TO NON-RELEVANT NEWSGROUPS - AND CUT

Dakota[_2_]
February 19th 13, 08:55 AM
On 2/18/2013 9:38 PM, ConsЯcons wrote:

> (CNN) — An Idaho man accused of uttering a racial slur and slapping a
> crying 19-month-old boy on a Delta Air Lines flight is now out of a job.
>
> Joe Rickey Hundley of Hayden, Idaho, was charged with assaulting a
> minor in the February 8 incident. His company, which initially
> suspended him, said Sunday that Hundley no longer has his job.
>
> “Reports of the recent behavior of one of our business unit executives
> while on personal travel are offensive and disturbing,” said a
> statement from AGC Aerospace & Defense. “We have taken this matter
> very seriously and worked diligently to examine it since learning of
> the matter on Friday afternoon.
>
> “As of Sunday, the executive is no longer employed with the company.”
>

> Read more at
> http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/man-who-slapped-boy-on-flight-gets-fired/#oocq4QSszDKqD0Hq.99
>
> Nothing more annoying than a screaming niglet. Man should have gotten
> a promotion, not fired.

On the contrary, racist posters are much more annoying. Plonk. Bye
now. Please don't vote. Please don't breed.

Spamβuster
February 20th 13, 03:37 AM
On 2/19/2013 12:55 AM, Dakota wrote:
> From: Dakota >
> Newsgroups:
> can.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health +behav,alt.atheism
> Subject: Re: Man slaps boy on flight, now fired
> Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 02:55:14 -0600

> logging-data="19454";

> "; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1/u8ypOfVSGVFtYpwkJGfLQ"
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:194987 alt.atheism:5021124

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRY