PDA

View Full Version : Good News!!!

MaryL[_2_]
May 3rd 13, 03:00 PM
Good news!! My surgeon called a few minutes ago. All the tissue is
normal--no malignancy, and "not even any tissue that is pre-malignant."

Now I just need to have the stitches removed next week. The tissue was very
deep, and the incisions are wide. But I am very happy about the whole
thing--there wasn't even much pain involved.

MaryL

Matthew[_3_]
May 3rd 13, 04:39 PM
"MaryL" > wrote in message
> Good news!! My surgeon called a few minutes ago. All the tissue is
> normal--no malignancy, and "not even any tissue that is pre-malignant."
>
> Now I just need to have the stitches removed next week. The tissue was
> very deep, and the incisions are wide. But I am very happy about the
> whole thing--there wasn't even much pain involved.
>
> MaryL
congrats Mary

dgk
May 6th 13, 03:04 PM
On Fri, 3 May 2013 09:00:54 -0500, "MaryL"
> wrote:

>Good news!! My surgeon called a few minutes ago. All the tissue is
>normal--no malignancy, and "not even any tissue that is pre-malignant."
>
>Now I just need to have the stitches removed next week. The tissue was very
>deep, and the incisions are wide. But I am very happy about the whole
>thing--there wasn't even much pain involved.
>
>MaryL

Best news possible.

Bill Graham
May 7th 13, 05:20 AM
MaryL wrote:
> Good news!! My surgeon called a few minutes ago. All the tissue is
> normal--no malignancy, and "not even any tissue that is
> pre-malignant."
>
> Now I just need to have the stitches removed next week. The tissue
> was very deep, and the incisions are wide. But I am very happy about
> the whole thing--there wasn't even much pain involved.
>
> MaryL

We expect you to celebrate by adopting another kitty.....

May 7th 13, 07:09 PM
Oh that's wonderful news!! *doing a happy dance*

Rene