PDA

View Full Version : The challenges!


The Doctor
May 6th 13, 03:08 PM
Our cat turns 2 this month and still is a worthy challenge.

1) We want him to have water before going out. How do we
encourage food and water at every meal?

2) He goes out for too many long stretches? How do
encourage hime to stay within the yard?
--
Member - Liberal International This is Ici
God,Queen and country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 amnd 53 on Atheism
B.C. do not condemn your province - vote Liberal!

Matthew[_3_]
May 6th 13, 05:14 PM
"The Doctor" > wrote in message
...
> Our cat turns 2 this month and still is a worthy challenge.
>
> 1) We want him to have water before going out. How do we
> encourage food and water at every meal?

If you are feeding wet food than they are getting the water needed

> 2) He goes out for too many long stretches? How do
> encourage hime to stay within the yard?

a fence or keep him inside


> --
> Member - Liberal International This is Ici
>
> God,Queen and country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist
> rising!
> http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 amnd 53 on Atheism
> B.C. do not condemn your province - vote Liberal!
>

Bill Graham
May 7th 13, 05:24 AM
The Doctor wrote:
> Our cat turns 2 this month and still is a worthy challenge.
>
> 1) We want him to have water before going out. How do we
> encourage food and water at every meal?
>
> 2) He goes out for too many long stretches? How do
> encourage hime to stay within the yard?

Get a name tag for him that has your phone number on it, together with the
message: Please don't feed!

The Doctor
May 7th 13, 09:56 PM
In article >,
Matthew > wrote:
>
>"The Doctor" > wrote in message
...
>> Our cat turns 2 this month and still is a worthy challenge.
>>
>> 1) We want him to have water before going out. How do we
>> encourage food and water at every meal?
>
>If you are feeding wet food than they are getting the water needed

IT's dry. He refuse wet food.

>
>> 2) He goes out for too many long stretches? How do
>> encourage hime to stay within the yard?
>
>a fence or keep him inside
>

Time to complete a whole fence.

>
>> --
>> Member - Liberal International This is Ici
>>
>> God,Queen and country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist
>> rising!
>> http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 amnd 53 on Atheism
>> B.C. do not condemn your province - vote Liberal!
>>
>
>


--
Member - Liberal International This is Ici
God,Queen and country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 amnd 53 on Atheism
B.C. do not condemn your province - vote Liberal!

Matthew[_3_]
May 7th 13, 10:30 PM
"The Doctor" > wrote in message
...
> In article >,
> Matthew > wrote:
>>
>>"The Doctor" > wrote in message
...
>>> Our cat turns 2 this month and still is a worthy challenge.
>>>
>>> 1) We want him to have water before going out. How do we
>>> encourage food and water at every meal?
>>
>>If you are feeding wet food than they are getting the water needed
>
> IT's dry. He refuse wet food.

unfortunately they will drink when they want to. I have a fur ball that
only eats dry food. I keep a water bowl that has a recirculation unit on
it. I also have taken fish oil added some to water and made ice cubes out
of it placed them in a bowl she loves to lick them


>
>>
>>> 2) He goes out for too many long stretches? How do
>>> encourage hime to stay within the yard?
>>
>>a fence or keep him inside
>>
>
> Time to complete a whole fence.
>
When you do a fence you need a topper on it to prevent him from getting over
it

>>