PDA

View Full Version : Cats having problem eating new formula cat food

John Doe
June 4th 13, 05:19 PM
I feed them moistened dry food, currently Purina Savor Pro Plan
Salmon Rice. Ordering online from Petco, according to the expiration
dates, seems they send very recent fresh food. Apparently Purina's
formula for that cat food changed recently. My cats are having much
trouble eating it. They're not gagging or vomiting. Do you think it's
the normal problem when changing foods?

Most importantly, I should make sure the food hasn't been recalled.

Thanks.

--
FWIW. After the moistened food, they get a few dry morsels of Science
Diet Oral Care.

Kelly Greene[_7_]
June 6th 13, 09:53 AM
John, check out http://www.city-data.com/forum/cats/ You will get
excellent help and advice. These cat groups on Usenet are about dead.