PDA

View Full Version : A Jewish cat?

Bill Graham
October 20th 13, 11:41 PM
One of my cats, (Maggie) loves lox and cream cheese. Bagels? - Not so much.
but 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Rhino[_3_]
October 26th 13, 08:12 PM
On 2013-10-20 6:41 PM, Bill Graham wrote:
> One of my cats, (Maggie) loves lox and cream cheese. Bagels? - Not so
> much. but 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Does she honour the Sabbath and wear a yarmulke? ;-)

--
Rhino

Bill Graham
October 27th 13, 03:06 AM
Rhino wrote:
> On 2013-10-20 6:41 PM, Bill Graham wrote:
>> One of my cats, (Maggie) loves lox and cream cheese. Bagels? - Not so
>> much. but 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
>
> Does she honour the Sabbath and wear a yarmulke? ;-)

No, but she can sure tell expensive food from the cheap stuff.... She loves
deli meats....

Rockinghorse Winner[_7_]
November 3rd 13, 06:05 AM
* It may have been the liquor talking, but
Bill Graham > wrote:

> Rhino wrote:
>> On 2013-10-20 6:41 PM, Bill Graham wrote:
>>> One of my cats, (Maggie) loves lox and cream cheese. Bagels? - Not so
>>> much. but 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
>>
>> Does she honour the Sabbath and wear a yarmulke? ;-)
>
> No, but she can sure tell expensive food from the cheap stuff.... She loves
> deli meats....

I had a Jewish cat once: very neurotic....

Terry
--
"I look at the radio as gone. Piracy is the new radio. That's how music gets
around."