PDA

View Full Version : Inexpensive cat litter with minimal dust

Rhino[_3_]
December 16th 13, 11:15 PM
I'd like to find an inexpensive cat litter that kicks up minimal amounts
of dust.

I touched on this in another thread a few weeks back and was advised to
get Tidy Cat. Unfortunately, I can't find it locally. It's not carried
in the local Walmart and Petsmart doesn't have it either.

I'm in Canada (southern Ontario to be more exact) and the Tidy Cats
website store locator only appears to work with US zip codes.

--
Rhino

---

IBen Getiner[_3_]
January 4th 14, 04:51 AM
On Monday, December 16, 2013 6:15:43 PM UTC-5, Rhino wrote:
> I'd like to find an inexpensive cat litter that kicks up minimal amounts
>
> of dust.
>

> I touched on this in another thread a few weeks back and was advised to
>
> get Tidy Cat. Unfortunately, I can't find it locally. It's not carried
>
> in the local Walmart and Petsmart doesn't have it either.
>

> I'm in Canada (southern Ontario to be more exact) and the Tidy Cats
>
> website store locator only appears to work with US zip codes.
>

> --
>
> Rhino
>

> ---

I've always heard that saw-dust works well. If you live near a saw mill, they give it away for free....

IBen Getiner