PDA

View Full Version : will it hurt to feed them one bag of Friskies?

John Doe
January 11th 14, 08:55 PM
All my indoor cats were once neighborhood strays. But I like to feed
them better foods like Pro plan or science diet. Unfortunately,
instead of the online merchant shipping Pro plan, they shipped
Friskies. Will it hurt to feed them a big bag of Friskies? I promise
not to make it a habit.

buglady[_2_]
January 11th 14, 11:37 PM
On 1/11/2014 3:55 PM, John Doe wrote:
> All my indoor cats were once neighborhood strays. But I like to feed
> them better foods like Pro plan or science diet. Unfortunately,
> instead of the online merchant shipping Pro plan, they shipped
> Friskies. Will it hurt to feed them a big bag of Friskies? I promise
> not to make it a habit.

Since Science Diet is garbage, I don't think it can be any worse!

buglady
take out the dog before replying

John Doe
January 12th 14, 01:19 AM
Sounds like a troll to me...

--
buglady <buglady99 bigfoot.com> wrote:

> Path: eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!usenet.blueworldhosting.com!feeder01 .blueworldhosting.com!peer03.iad.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!p15no9108199qaj.0!news-out.google.com!fv6ni2268qab.1!nntp.google.com!Xl.t ags.giganews.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nnt p.giganews.com!local2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.e arthlink.com!news.earthlink.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
> Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 18:37:50 -0500
> From: buglady <buglady99 bigfoot.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: will it hurt to feed them one bag of Friskies?
>
> On 1/11/2014 3:55 PM, John Doe wrote:
>> All my indoor cats were once neighborhood strays. But I like to feed
>> them better foods like Pro plan or science diet. Unfortunately,
>> instead of the online merchant shipping Pro plan, they shipped
>> Friskies. Will it hurt to feed them a big bag of Friskies? I promise
>> not to make it a habit.
>
> Since Science Diet is garbage, I don't think it can be any worse!
>
> buglady
> take out the dog before replying

buglady[_2_]
January 13th 14, 10:50 AM