PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend a vitamin without.......

mikespo
February 17th 14, 12:10 AM
either poultry or grain as an ingredient? Lola is allergic to both.

Thanks.........Mike

buglady[_2_]
February 17th 14, 03:17 AM
On 2/16/2014 6:10 PM, mikespo wrote:

> either poultry or grain as an ingredient? Lola is allergic to both.

..........Not offhand. I'd check Pet Naturals of Vermont and Nu-Cat by
VetriScience (didn't stop to look at ingredients.
http://www.vetriscience.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=900567008
http://www.petfooddirect.com/product/8001/Pet-Naturals-Of-Vermont-Daily-Best-Multi-Vitamin-Liquid-Cat-Supplement

Liquids might not have the poultry flavoring and don't need grains to
hold them together. Google liquid cat vitamins. If those aren't what
you're looking for try hypoallergenic liquid cat vitamin.

buglady
take out the dog before replying

February 28th 14, 08:29 AM
On Monday, February 17, 2014 4:40:13 AM UTC+5:30, mikespo wrote:
> either poultry or grain as an ingredient? Lola is allergic to both.
>

> Thanks.........Mike

The*post*was*clear*to*know*the*real*fact of*knowing*what*is*happenning*.*Thanks*for*the*pos t and*I*like*all*to*visit*the*following*site*to*get* better Health*plan*and*
happy*future.*
https://plus.google.com/108307635190796310509