PDA

View Full Version : Behaviour

February 21st 14, 09:12 PM
Hi
Something about my cat intrigues me. He's a six year old grey (Russian blue?) from a shelter. While he loves me, it's my wife's chest he lies on in the mornings, without fail. They hold hands/paws and they're mad about each other. Recently, he's taken to gently biting her cheek or chin. It's not really a bite - more of a hold. What's up here?
Thanks
Jeff

buglady[_2_]
February 21st 14, 11:19 PM
On 2/21/2014 4:12 PM, wrote:
> Hi
> Something about my cat intrigues me. He's a six year old grey (Russian blue?) from a shelter.

.............probably not. Many people think that their grey is a RB.
There's a thread on cat color with links if you're interested.

Recently, he's taken to gently biting her cheek or chin. It's not
really a bite - more of a hold. What's up here?

..........love bites! Google love bites cats.

buglady
take out the dog before replying

February 28th 14, 07:24 AM
Thanks*for*sharing*the*beautiful news*.*Its*also*interesting..*Please*visit*the following*site*for*better*Health development*and weight loss plan.
Thanks
http://www.fotolog.com/stevenolschwang/