PDA

View Full Version : my calico

John Doe
April 7th 14, 06:50 AM
I can't believe it was on the street, what a great cat. Distinct
markings, long hair. Very small though.

If you put your hand over its head, it will stand up and bump its
head against your hand. Is that hereditary or did somebody teach
it? At least one of its kittens, the light kitten that looked most
like its mother acted similar to its mother when playing.

John Doe
May 21st 14, 02:27 AM
So I'm trying to teach Kitty to do the same. He just stares at
me...