PDA

View Full Version : Cat Saves Child From Dog Attack

Inyo
May 14th 14, 08:25 PM
Tara to the rescue. Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DQMUaD1uig for
a news report regarding a family cat in Bakersfield, California, who saves a
child from a dog attack. Video runs a little over two minutes and includes
news anchors and the resident legal analyst discussing potential, eventual
outcomes for the canine, plus obvious legal ramifications for its owner(s).

http://inyo.coffeecup.com/site/acoustic/allinyoallthetime.html
Links to all of my acoustic 6 and 12-string guitar playing available on the
Net.

John Doe
May 14th 14, 10:51 PM
spam...

--
"Inyo" <inyo altavista.com> wrote:

> From: "Inyo" <inyo altavista.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Cat Saves Child From Dog Attack
> Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 12:25:53 -0700
>
> Tara to the rescue. Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DQMUaD1uig for
> a news report regarding a family cat in Bakersfield, California, who saves a
> child from a dog attack. Video runs a little over two minutes and includes
> news anchors and the resident legal analyst discussing potential, eventual
> outcomes for the canine, plus obvious legal ramifications for its owner(s).
>
> http://inyo.coffeecup.com/site/acoustic/allinyoallthetime.html
> Links to all of my acoustic 6 and 12-string guitar playing available on the
> Net.

MaryL[_2_]
May 14th 14, 11:43 PM
"Inyo" wrote in message ...

Tara to the rescue. Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DQMUaD1uig for
a news report regarding a family cat in Bakersfield, California, who saves a
child from a dog attack. Video runs a little over two minutes and includes
news anchors and the resident legal analyst discussing potential, eventual
outcomes for the canine, plus obvious legal ramifications for its owner(s).

http://inyo.coffeecup.com/site/acoustic/allinyoallthetime.html
Links to all of my acoustic 6 and 12-string guitar playing available on the
Net.

~~~~~~~
Amazing rescue! And thanks for the link to your music. I love it.

MaryL